It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Media in full spin mode: "British regret voting BREXIT".

page: 17
<< 14  15  16   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 01:41 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

Apologies for posting on another threads as I did not know, but I did this because I felt that this was important for people to know and would urge everyone to watch the video and read the article.

It has not been reported anywhere else despite several other media outlets being approached including the BBC.

As a member of the electorate of the UK I would want to know who is running the election and if there is nothing to hide (how often are we told that?) then why keep it quiet? I suspect that its because many people would not be happy about it especially at such a sensitive time as a referendum.

From 2013 this company is responsible for the postal vote for the whole of the UK (with only Scotland before that including the time of their referendum). It has a former Tory cabinet minister as an executive director. This is important because MPs, whether serving or not, should NEVER be involved in this way in the election process. The potential for corruption is huge and as we have seen in the past how easily MPs can be bought/paid off etc.

Did you notice the polling stations? Someones garage? A bus shelter? How about having a proper secure location with clear boxes as they discuss at the end?

How important were the postal votes in determining the result to Leave? If they were then I think this is a valid point which the media are choosing to ignore.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: YarlanZey

A phone call or text message or website with a number for the voter could make a verification of the votes... as people can divert mail in various ways, I think the mail in voting system is a fine idea giving more of a voice but without a secondary confirmation of yes got it and sent it off and a confirmation of yes we recieved it in some manner? It's just paper blowing in the wind... and with an assumption that it's being followed and kept track of? Who would know where that paper trail piles up to even get counted... when there can be diversions in many forms to that process when it is occuring... from theft out of the box... a certainly politically aligned post master etc.

All such system need checks and balances to verify that it has taken place properly without possible co-ersion, or loopholes that circumnavigate someones political voice for whatever agenda.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: YarlanZey
As a member of the electorate of the UK I would want to know who is running the election and if there is nothing to hide (how often are we told that?) then why keep it quiet?

Er, methinks you should do a little research. Start with the Electoral Commission and then look elsewhere.

Electoral Commission

The Political Parties, Elections and Referendums Act 2000 (PPERA) sets out the legal framework for referendums held under that legislation in:

You should volunteer to help out in elections.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 03:42 AM
link   
One thing is for certain, us leaving the EU has created segregation, a divide, ignorance for culture and racism to flourish. I thought humanity was better than this. Didn't know a lot of us (British) felt so harshly about other cultures living in this country and quite honestly, a shock.

A little bit disappointed by the citizens representing my country.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 04:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlackPoison94
Didn't know a lot of us (British) felt so harshly about other cultures living in this country and quite honestly, a shock.

I don't think thy do. However, the view from many people is that it cannot go on forever. The UK jut cannot cope with continuous and accelerating population growth.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

The mainstream media in both Britain (& the rest of Western Europe) and the US are controlled by the NWO Cabal.

Of course, they're peddling the same swill.

The NWO banksters in Brussels are very, very angry with the Brits for bucking their plan for global domination.

The Brits will be punished.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi

originally posted by: BlackPoison94
Didn't know a lot of us (British) felt so harshly about other cultures living in this country and quite honestly, a shock.

I don't think thy do. However, the view from many people is that it cannot go on forever. The UK jut cannot cope with continuous and accelerating population growth.

Then maybe our Tory Government should invest in infrastructure instead of cutting funding for everything. That's the main reason, nothing to do with immigration. Like the saying goes "in the NHS you're more likely to be seen by an immigrant than stand behind one"
Most of the "the county is at breaking point" points have been debunked numerous times down to underinvestment.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   

You dont half spout some rubbish

"The UK has been independent for 2,000 years without a problem" No just No, for your information the "UK" is 4 countries Scotland joined the union in 1707 and we have been in the EU for 40 years
Scotland voted 62% to stay in the Eu, England voted out along with Wales
Well done guys we have lost millions of pounds of EU investment that Westminster (the uk government) does not supply but no matter as long as England is safe from Johnny Foreigner
BTw after we get Independence you can have your nukes back, no hard feelings, just send the coordinates and we will fire them off

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 02:07 AM
link   

yup, this just proves how dumb the general masses are, they ake a decision based on fear based uon some dellusional feeling of nationalism! Makes me laugh, I mean those lines in the sand, if you put a fence there, you wont solve ANYTHING! Too bad most of them, who voted, didnt even know what the EU stands for

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16   >>

join