It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need some psychic juices please..

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Menrva:

It's an odd phenomenon that I've tried to make sense of over the years. I always wondered why it was easier for some people to come through than others. Here's a theory -- based on my experience -- example: my 14 month old grandson who drowned came through loud and clear days after his passing VS a friend who committed suicide that took 2 years before visiting me in a dream.

So, what's the difference in these two situations? I'm guessing it has to do with their energy and how pure (?) it is. I'm not sure how to say it in words exactly but it's like the spirits closer to the Divine - positive energy - have the strength needed to make contact. A message requires a sender and receiver, right? I am guessing that if the sender can't or won't send for some reason, the receiver has nothing to pick up.

Mom passed in 2012 and she was the kindest, most compassionate woman - if anyone had the energy, it would be her. However, I hadn't heard from her in months so I ended up going to a reputable medium and she came through at that time --- with every other Italian on my mother's side of the family. Obviously she's enjoying an incredible family reunion over there.

I lost a very dear friend to lung cancer last year and was getting jealous of her other friends --- she was making contact with them and not me :-( after a while, I realized that she was visiting friends that really needed her comfort the most. In the car one day, I just started talking to her just like she was sitting in the passenger seat --- it was a long car ride and about 40 minutes into it, I turned on the radio and heard a song --- I never heard it before but I just knew she was responding to me. I started bawling --- It was the first time I really cried over losing her. You KNOW when someone on the other side is making contact -- you just KNOW - for those who don't understand, there's no explaining it ... it's one of those - you gotta see it to believe it.

I guess I'm pretty much rambling now but I just wanted to respond --- it's something I've always been puzzled about myself but I think I've found a theory that makes the most sense to me.
edit on 8-7-2016 by SerafinaDllRose because: needed to re-word a couple things

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 06:37 PM
link   
that's the second time you have mentioned "people being driven insane" by contacting the other realm. whats the backstory?

a reply to: DeathSlayer

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Menrva

I have only read your first post and I see a Sally Struthers type (like in Still Standing) doing the dishes with an apron on.
If this person is dead, she has no idea.

As always I don't know what will pop in my mind.

PS: my condoleances of course! I feel that things weren't working out that well for you and that this death is too much for you to also handle.

edit on 10-7-2016 by QueenofWeird because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Menrva

I am sorry for your loss.

If you are already having contact through dreams,
That might be all you get a chance to get with the exception of some behinds the scenes work from the other side.
That is usually how it works.
Especially with family.

Take the glimpses you have gotten, cherish those,
and if more is to come, it will.
Having dreams is already a good start.
But then, you might not get much else, all depends on the person who crossed and what they are doing now.

I threw out a request, got a glimpse of a house with steep roof,but that was it...lol
(old green tile on the roof )
edit on 10-7-2016 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Darkblade71

Hey Coffee monster! Did you read my post, before yours? That Sally type is doing the dishes in an old fashioned sink!
The apron by the way has ruffled bands going over the shoulders.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join