It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is voting for Clinton? I have yet to meet 1 supporter!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: nobunaga

Internet relations aside, I know of 3. Not for her policy, only because of (D).

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 09:41 PM
link   
I've met a few. Very few. There are no Trump or Clinton signs/bumper stickers around here. Way more for Sanders. Really makes you wonder.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 09:42 PM
link   
mostly older folks, and trumps problem is they wake up at 5:00 and are at the polling place when it opens

bernie found out the youngens don't always show up

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: ~Lucidity
I've met a few. Very few. There are no Trump or Clinton signs/bumper stickers around here. Way more for Sanders. Really makes you wonder.

Same here.

I've been watching to see if they start showing up more.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

I guess I'd go with the theory that with all the hate being tossed around no one really wants to say.

I've never voted for anyone in either of the two "parties," so it really doesn't matter much to me.

It's fixed. And the people running the show will do their damndest to ensure it stays that way and no one will ever call them on it in enough numbers to make an actual difference.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: ~Lucidity
a reply to: Annee

It's fixed. And the people running the show will do their damndest to ensure it stays that way and no one will ever call them on it in enough numbers to make an actual difference.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 09:53 PM
link   
I'm voting for Clinton.

She's finally going to let black go to college.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 10:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: nobunaga
...who is supporting this witch?

--- Low-information voters
--- Illegal aliens (registered to vote during the riots while Bush was president)
--- Illegal aliens' families domiciled in Mexico (Mexican nationals, also registered to vote; they;ll vote absentee for Hillary)
--- Dead voters
--- Family pets
--- Farm animals
--- Hacked Diebold voting machines
--- Every voter who voted for Bill Clinton in the past.
--- Every voter who voted for barry hussein soetoro soebarkah
--- Every voter who voted for the CPUSA candidates in the past.

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: nobunaga

There's a few on here - not naming names, but I did leave a post in one of them (if you didn't guess, I'm not voting for Umbridge).

I also know people in person that are voting for her, and these were the common responses I got:
1. It's about time we had a female president
2. She's a woman
3. She's better than Trump
4. She's our only hope (pfft)

Notice they didn't say anything like "She represents us!" or "She looks out for all parties, not just the rich" - that's because all she apparently has going for her is she's a woman, and apparently better than Trump.

Green party looks especially interesting this year.
-fossilera

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 01:48 AM
link   
I have seen dozens of Bernie bumper stickers and only one Hillary bumper sticker. The Hilary bumper sticker was small and unimaginative. Like the fine print of a contract. Far cry from the Obama bumper stickers. You don't see them anymore. People actually put effort in removing them?

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 01:50 AM
link   
I think Hilary would be a better crime boss. Mom always said it took a corrupt politician to run a crooked country.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join