It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New to posting but not new to the site

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Hi folks,finally had to join,lets talk about beer was the final straw,lol.Anyway about me,I have many interests especially aircraft,history,guns,motorcycles,cryptozoology,and quite a few others.I am ex-air force,have travelled to most of the states and several foreign countries-Love you Australia and New Zealand!Was stationed in Texas and California and worked on KC10 tanker,saw stuff I can`t talk about-Zaphod will know what I mean.And have been in remote areas all over the Us and still haven`t seen any evidence of a bigfoot,but I did watch a female Ivorybill woodpecker for 20 minutes at close range once-extinct my ass,they are not looking in the right place,though that was in 91 and they may be gone now.That was a life experience I guess.Anyway,I suppose we`ll have some fun with politics,but I really will enjoy the aircraft forums and talking motorcycle trips,I live near the Dragon and the Snake,you bikers know about those roads.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Welcome welcome

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: ridgerunner
I live near the Dragon and the Snake

North Carolina? Nice.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: ridgerunner

Howdy neighbor!

I'm about two hours or so from Deals Gap!

Diamondback 226 & Devil's Triangle

Welcome!

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS!

Here are some helpful tips on navigating around this place.

The top row has shortcuts to the most used items: ATS Home Page, Top, New, Recent, Forums, Archive, etc.
Once there you will either see threads listed, or, links to more subjects.

If you choose the thread title, you end up on Page 1 of that thread. You can choose other pages by the little number(s) below the thread title (they're in green). If there is the Forum icon next to thread, you can click on that to jump to that particular Forum.

If you want to see the last reply in a thread, select the MemberName to the far right (just past the “reply” and “flag” icons) and that will jump you what that member posted.

If you are in a thread and see “reply to” and some text and wonder what the heck they are talking about, hit the “reply to” and you get to see the post being responded to pop up in a small window! That is one advantage of membership!

Beer is a wonderful topic. I was talking home brewing last night from the bar stool to a "tourist" and fellow home brewer. I explained how I make coffee stout. So in the same spirit...

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS you are a well rounded person!

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFFThanks for the advice,it`ll help and thanks for the welcomes everyone.Love the stout beers,And to my fellow riders in the area if you want a good ride that's not as well known,take 25 north to Middlesboro and take a left at the first redlight,that is a twisty road and you will travel towards Knoxville At the intersection of 25w you can turn south and go to Lafollete or north will take you to Kentucky.A full tank is a good idea,there are few gas stations and be carefull because the road isn`t in great shape.If my directions aren`t too good,well,blame it on Sam Adams summer ale and grave yard shift,but it`s a beautifull ride and lots of curves.Its a rough road and there are coal mines and trucks so caution is a must.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 03:36 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: yeahrightActually Tennessee,but can be in NC,Kentucky ,or Virginia in less than a hour,love all of them.This is a great region for riding fishing and historical places to visit.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Hello and welcome!!! Boy you have been just about everywhere and picked the most beautiful little slice of land to settle in....I am from southern WV.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75 Yes,we are both in very beautiful country,hope the flooding spared you,Hated it was so bad.If I ever leave this area it will be for Wyoming or Montana,there is some awesome country out there-but the winters!Thanks for the welcome,appreciate everyone.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Thank you, my area was very lucky and didn't get hardly any flooding. Just the normal stuff we usually get.

Nah, our winters are bad enough. I couldn't do any worse.

If you decide to get dressed there is a very talented group at the Avatar Creations Thread that will fix you right up!

edit on 6/27/2016 by Martin75 because: code broke, lol

top topics

join