It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN Viewers Reaction to Leave Victory Oh No!!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Reading some of the comments made by the liberals on CNN i have to say they are very naive. And uneducated.

Leaving EU, Beginning of end of the United Kingdom. Next, Scotland will be leaving United Kingdom. Gold price will drop soon so does the Oil prices. Huge win for Bigots and Extremists

Time to relearn geography and social studies everyone. Scotland out, Ireland reunited. The United Kingdom of England and Wales will need a new flag, assuming they remain a Kingdom and don't vote to become a Republic. Spurred on by independence movements in the British Isles, Catalonia is going to fight even harder and Americans are going to need to learn what a Flanders is. Truly exciting times

Looks like the UK just voted to: Make Recession Great again! Be a lesson to the US that decisions based on xenophobia and isolationism, don't end up well. Economists were not kidding

LOL the same failed to predict the crash of 08 and attacking anyone as a xenophobia and isolationism my goodness.
edit on 24-6-2016 by Raven95 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Seems like being insulted as a xenophobia doesn't seem to be working.

+6 more 
posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 12:15 AM
link   
The globalist banker elite are in full damage control mode. The Propaganda machine will be running at triple capacity.

This is the year they fall, we can all hope anyway.

+3 more 
posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 12:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Raven95

We had literally years and years of it. Constantly told if we voted out we were xenophobes, bigots, racists, sexists etc. etc. etc.

Guess their pathetic name calling didn't work.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 12:18 AM
link   
The anchors on CNN's television network are even worse. They keep using sensationalist doomsday language without explaining anything. I changed to FoxNews. They have experts articulating what BREXIT means.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 12:24 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I love how the CNN anchors and Richard Quest are fear mongering with the market crash i knew that the markets would be rigged from the start.

If it was the remain the markets would climb. This shows that some groups are in control of the markets.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 12:36 AM
link   
I watched Sky News stream for a few days, and predicted an EXIT win.

It seems pretty clear that the old clog-iron types do turn the vote, and in this case for good reason.

I'm no forum-hugger, but I have to say that I like most of the recent commentary and thinking on a few current subjects.

idk who else has said it, but I think this grassroots voting is a good sign for Trump, who frankly has the same kind of issues stacked against him in a U-S-A type of color.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 12:39 AM
link   
The vote was a message to the Saudis as well.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Pathetic...

It will give us the freedom to open up trade with the rest of the world without the throat clenching hands of EU legislation. Yes the market is in free fall it is because no one really thought we would have the balls to follow it through, it will become stable when the dust settles.

We get our fishing grounds back and other production for worldwide consumption.

We get control of the borders again and actually have a say on a future that is correct for the UK not the Absurd setup that the EU has become. We can get rid of the illegal migrants that play the system and tie their cases up in the court of human rights for decades.

I will admit I did not think it would happen, I voted for it but the devil on my shoulder said no way we will get it. The real issue now is not that the UK just said bye to this crap it will be what are other countries now going to do. I know a number including Sweden said if we went they will hold their own votes, It's over guys we will make sure to shut the door on our way out.

RA

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Seems to me what government both in the UK and the US fails to recognize is that while the leftists and progressives may make the most noise, scream the loudest, their actual numbers in support are fewer than the noise suggests.

Also tells me the government is completely out of touch with what many now feel about globalization and open borders. Then again, the average citizen doesn't stand to benefit financially as the politicians do from globalization.

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 01:13 AM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

I am a lefty, but I also believe in governance by the people served by that governance, not by remote officials we cannot reign in when they go against our commands.

We are the power.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 01:42 AM
link   
WELL...

Luckily, Europe has always fared well in times of heightened populist nationalism.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 01:45 AM
link   
a reply to: DanteGaland

nationalism has helped China worked and growth as a China that is today

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Well...I've been away for a while...

This is unexpected news.

My friend in the UK says he voted to stay, but he's young.
edit on 24-6-2016 by MystikMushroom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 01:48 AM
link   
I am American with a few questions. Is David Cameron a conservative? It seems to me that he wants to accept more muslims, wants to give your tax money to a central government to redistribute and that he was willing to quit if he doesn't get his way. Honestly I don't know, is he more like Obama which he appears or would he build a wall like a real conservative?

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 01:48 AM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

The Young would have no benefits i wonder what your friend was promised? nice cars and a job? funny how the remain camp had support of Tony Blair and Obama and Canadian Justin Buber?

dont they have all other issues to worry about?
edit on 24-6-2016 by Raven95 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 02:56 AM
link   
a reply to: slider1982

Watching the news today and the fermenter machine is in full swing, markets plummeting, oil prices plummeting, bla bla bla only thing plummeting is the # down Cameron leg after he # himself. He brought this referendum trying to call eu's bluff and it's blew up in his face. Head of bank of England is on tv just now saying we will be fine, they have contingencies for scenarios far worse than this and once the dust settles our stocks and markets will be back up. They have £250 billion ready to feed into the economy to boost the country's as and when needed. Hopefully we get back to producing our on stuff again I.e car manufacturers, produce and food, even something taken for granted like lighting companies, my mother worked for a lighting company that built street lights since I was a child till two years ago when they closed the factory and sent it to Poland. Are Boeing going to stop buying engines and wings for planes, are Germans going to stop selling us cars, no this is a political mess not an economic mess

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 03:07 AM
link   
a reply to: w33wmk81

In a few days the markets will be up again and media will go back on blaming Russia or Assad.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 03:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Raven95

Liberal hyperbole, Great Britain style.

People are tired of being told they have to tolerate lower wages, poor prospects and higher crime to not be a bigot. England will be just fine as will the world. The only people this really hurts is the Globalists and TPTB because they want that one world government to make it easier to control us.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 03:16 AM
link   
I find it ironic that any USA person would moan about the UK gaining independence lol.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join