It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK Votes to Leave EU

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+43 more 
posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Just broke:

The United Kingdom of Great Britain has voted to leave the European Union in a historic national referendum

Still waiting on a link but the BBC have said that Vote Leave has now reached enough votes to secure the vote.

I will add a link as soon as one comes online just broke on TV

Link

Note the BBC are calling this a forecast just now however it does essentially mean that Vote Leave have now won.

So whats next then guys!

Already we are seeing some pretty big quakes in the markets the pound is down to $1.34 its lowest since 1985, it also looks as if its going to be as close as 51/49 to leave the EU so will we see some calls for recounts?

Also will be interesting to see if David Cameron resigns, this is going to be a historic day in British politics.

EDIT: Just to up date as of 06:00 today (24/6/16) it is now a mathematical certainty that Vote Leave has won.
edit on 24-6-2016 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Yep, they called it. I only hope we as a nation pull together through the inevitable hangover we will have.

+5 more 
posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Yeah. I am glad to see that the NWO is falling apart. Maybe it is just a False flag though, maybe they want us to believe it is happening and nothing will change.

+82 more 
posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 10:46 PM
link   

I have to chuckle. . . as an American, rooting for British Independence.

Congrats!

link   
Sky made the same projection almost simultaneously.

link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Yeah. I am glad to see that the NWO is falling apart. Maybe it is just a False flag though, maybe they want us to believe it is happening and nothing will change.

Actually as a conspiracy website that is a really interesting take on this how does it affect the notion of the New World Order and the drive for a one world government?

+19 more 
link   
What a night I am so happy Sky just confirmed out. I want to cry. My child hopefully will have a better future and although there will be storms ahead I think there will be bright sunshine at the other side because we will be free. I love you fellow Brits.

Going to Manchester soon with my son to celebrate when they read result.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Allright UK! Come over to the dark side!

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Congrats! Cheers to this and hopefully more freedom wins in the future.
edit on 23-6-2016 by joemoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 10:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
Just broke UK Leaves the EU

Still waiting on a link but the BBC have said that Vote Leave has now reached enough votes to secure the vote.

I will add a link as soon as one comes online just broke on TV

Link

Note the BBC are calling this a forecast just now however it does essentially mean that Vote Leave have now won.

Sky News
Ultamitely this will be fantastic for the UK.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Link here to live updates
www.bbc.com...

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Fantastic news ,

I wonder who made the most money and I wonder what the bookmakers make of the result???..

RA
edit on 23-6-2016 by slider1982 because: sp

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Sweet !

Now if Americans would wake up...........

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Negatively. A one world government will not work until we're all homogenized. Could it happen? Maybe. I don't think it would be a fair representation to anyone in the foreseeable future though.

Congrats UK!

+10 more 
posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 10:53 PM
link   
And here I was thinking that poms can't make good decisions, I have a new found respect for my backpackin, dole bludging can't win sport mates.

Well done.

+23 more 
posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Congratulations to our British brothers on their independence! So will you guys have a 4th of July like holiday to celebrate? I am SO happy you guys voted for Freedom.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 10:56 PM
link   
My son just called and said gold is up 99.80 USD.

Good for the UK...hoping there is follow through

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Now hopefully the US will wake up.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I have to chuckle. . . as an American, rooting for British Independence.

Congrats!

Rule Britannia !!

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 11:02 PM
link   
I may be 6000 miles away in the Philippines but my proxy vote counted yes!!!!!...................

I am a bit of a Vegan health freak but what the F### im off to the beach to get p1ssed and eat deep fried spring rolls!!!!!!
To celebrate.

The rest of the EU will follow I am sure of that, Sweden stated if we leave then they will call for their own independence vote. What is stopping the flood gates from opening now.. I really hope this is the moment we witness a real mindset change to how we are governed.

RA
edit on 23-6-2016 by slider1982 because: sp added

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join