It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Bro Who Assaulted Female Sanders Delegate Identified

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

That poor battered young lady said it best:

“He was trying to bring me to heel,” Ahmed told The Indypendent, echoing an infamous quote from Hillary Clinton explaining her support for her husband’s 1994 crime bill that led to the mass incarceration of young people of color.
OP Source.

Crooked Hillary doesn't like it when her puppies don't heel.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

“He was trying to bring me to heel,” Ahmed told The Indypendent, echoing an infamous quote from Hillary Clinton explaining her support for her husband’s 1994 crime bill that led to the mass incarceration of young people of color.
OP Source.

You didn't answer my question.

Did Trump inspire the old man to use violence when he sucker punched that kid at the Trump rally?

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: IAMTAT

OP Source.

You didn't answer my question.

Did Trump inspire the old man to use violence when he sucker punched that kid at the Trump rally?

Good God, Man...we're talking about a grown man taking a stick to a young girl in this thread.

And you try to create a moral equivalency between a man hitting a woman...and a man hitting a man?
Is this what Crooked Hillary sycophancy has produced?
Very sad.
A man should NEVER strike a woman...PERIOD.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 04:10 PM
link   

That one was fake.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Nice way of trying to weasel around the issue. You made a statement that said she "inspires such violence in her followers".

Would you say the same about what happened at the Trump rally in which a young man was sucker-punched by an older guy? Did Trump inspire him to become violent?

This is not about the sex of the people involved. It's about whether or not political candidates inspire violence.

For X:

Fake...or you and others wish to deny reality?

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link   

It was a set up.

Fake as Hell.

Obvious.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 04:26 PM
link   
She was the initial aggressor who laid hands/ assaulted the man first from what I see in the video.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

edit on 23-6-2016 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Hillary called assad a great humanitarian, while he was slaughtering hundreds of thousands of civilians.

In fact, Hillary has encouraged terror groups like BLM to create violence against any who oppose her.

Not to mention the whole, arming and funding isis terror groups. That would be in the realms of Hillary promoting a little more than just violence.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: AlaskanDad

The TRUE take on this story is being ignored by the MSM:

What we REALLY have here is an Islamophobic male Hillary supporter/big donor/fundraiser & delegate...attacking a young, MUSLIM, Woman of Color... who co-founded 'Millennials For Bernie Sanders'.

Moumita Ahmed

Can you believe a Muslim woman was assaulted by a old white man at the NY delegate meeting yesterday when she tried to protest voter suppression inside the meeting where all the sanders delegation was denied a vote on whether or not they would like Governor Andrew Cuomo to lead the NY delegation at the DNC?

www.facebook.com...
edit on 23-6-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: GodEmperor

Hillary called assad a great humanitarian, while he was slaughtering hundreds of thousands of civilians.

In fact, Hillary has encouraged terror groups like BLM to create violence against any who oppose her.

Not to mention the whole, arming and funding isis terror groups. That would be in the realms of Hillary promoting a little more than just violence.

Can you provide quotes and links?

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: rockintitz

The real question is who's supporters are violent, Bernie, Trump or could this be a Hilley problem? 

Damn this thread got derailed quick.

To answer your question OP, violence is not limited to one side, I'll admit that.

But I know which side is more violent.

Waiting for something to prove me wrong.

Derailed yes.How did this go from Hillary's brother attacking a Bernie supporter to Donald Trump?

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 05:26 PM
link   

I take it that you realized how you painted yourself in to a corner with your completely ignorant statement and refuse to address the issue?

Comedy...

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   
So now we have Rabid Hillary supporters attacking young Muslim women and killing Gay people.

Obviously, Hillary Clinton, being in bed with, and taking 10's of millions of dollars from Saudi Arabia and other Sharia countries where Muslim women are routinely beaten and Gays are senselessly murdered...has inspired her radical supporters here.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Most of these "protests" against Trump are organized by Soros funded groups, who is a big supporter of Clinton.

The Berniebots played right into Soros hand and tarnished the image of their own candidate. It was a double play to smear Trump and ruin Bernies platform.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Ignorance should be your middle name , how can you justify a man beating a woman with a cane? all of your posts have an obvious agenda , I hope you and your soul can get back together sometime and join the human race

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Here ya go, she is a crafty one, it's funny how she says both sides call assad a reformer, yet it was only the liberals who supported the mass murderer.

www.politifact.com...

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 05:58 PM
link   

You start beating people up at any place and should should expect to get your ass kicked.

If I had a party at my house and the neighbor showed up and attacked my guests over something I'd expect my guests to defend themselves and fight back.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Apparently, Crooked Hillary's sycophantic media has been protecting her by keeping the fact that one of her rabid big-donor/fundraiser/delegates physically abused a young, Muslim, Bernie-supporting, woman-of-color in her name.

I guess, whether its ten's of millions of dollars in financial support from female-abusing, gay-killing M.E. sharia governments
...or thousands of individual donor dollars, fundraising & delegate support, Crooked Hillary will look the other way and excuse anti-woman behavior...as long as their check clears.

Major Media Blackout of White Male NY Clinton Delegate's Assault on Woman of Color, Moumita Ahmed

Imagine,that a woman of color was beaten with a cane by a white male Republican at a statewide meeting of Republicans?

Imagine the insane amount of media coverage from CNN, MsNBC, the Washington Post, The New York Times, etc.

Yet, Moumita Ahmed was assaulted by a white male Clinton supporter at a meeting of New York Democratic Party delegates on Tuesday, June 21st, and - crickets from the MSM.

At that meeting of New York Democratic Party delegates, Nicholas Silitch, a well known Democratic fundraiser and Clinton delegate, struck Moumita Ahmed with his cane - twice - and only the New York Post ran a story that reported briefly on Stilitch's assault of Ms Ahmed.

caucus99percent.com...

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 06:29 PM
link   

The real question is whether Nicholas Silitch will be charged, or will it be just another Hilley thing swept under the carpet, hitting a woman with his cane what a cretin!

So is this assault with a weapon? Though on the Avengers when Steed makes use a cane, it's a deadly weapon!

Contacted by The Indypendent, Nicholas Silitch denied attacking Ahmed despite images that show him to be the same person as the cane-wielding assailant. "I don't know what you're talking about,” he said before hanging up the phone.

source

How can anyone defend this type of behavior? Can you imagine the crap hitting the fan ,if a Sanders supporter hit Hilley with a cane!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join