It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Bro Who Assaulted Female Sanders Delegate Identified

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Recently many here at ATS have tried to connect Sanders supporters to the recent violence at Trump campaign rallies. Now we have an HRC supporter hitting a Sanders delegate both with his hand and then his cane. It would seem that 2016 is the year of political violence.

The real question is who's supporters are violent, Bernie, Trump or could this be a Hilley problem?

Hillary Bro Who Assaulted Female Sanders Delegate Identified

In an ugly scene that occurs at the beginning of this video, Ahmed, 25, a Sanders delegate and a co-founder of the Millennials for Bernie Facebook page, is seen moving down an aisle trying to rally Sanders delegates to mount a challenge to Clinton supporters who have just nominated Gov. Andrew Cuomo to lead the state delegation. She turns to confront Silitch who she says had already slapped her from behind with his hand and hit her once with his cane.

The Democratic Party’s past and its future collided Tuesday morning when Moumita Ahmed and Nicholas Silitch crossed paths during a contentious meeting of the New York delegation to next month’s national convention in Philadelphia.

In an ugly scene that occurs at the beginning of this video, Ahmed, 25, a Sanders delegate and a co-founder of the Millennials for Bernie Facebook page, is seen moving down an aisle trying to rally Sanders delegates to mount a challenge to Clinton supporters who have just nominated Gov. Andrew Cuomo to lead the state delegation. She turns to confront Silitch who she says had already slapped her from behind with his hand and hit her once with his cane.

“Don’t ever f#ing touch me,” Ahmed warns the older Hillary Bro.

As Ahmed turns away to continue walking toward the front of the room, a loud “thwack!” can be heard as Silitch hits her on the back of the leg with his cane.[/url]

source

Things are certainly heating up in this 2016 election season!

edit on 23-6-2016 by AlaskanDad because: I changed who is calling for violence, to who's supporters are violent. AD

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: AlaskanDad

The real question is who is calling for violence, Bernie, Trump or could this be a Hilley problem?

It appears to be a problem of the individual who hit the woman. No candidate has called for violence...well, except Trump.
edit on 23-6-2016 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert
So Trump has called for his followers to go out and attack people with different views?
I googled this and there was loads of material to be found of Trump speaking of retaliating against people that have caused violence or are violent protestors.

I am not a supporter of Trump, I am not a supporter of Hillary, Nor any other candidate this election cycle.

Although I would agree that if a person is physically assaulted that they should defend themselves.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Doom and Gloom

So Trump has called for his followers to go out and attack people with different views?

Attack people of different views? No. I don't believe he has said that, but he has said things like this:

There was a guy who was swinging, very loud, and then started swinging at the audience,” Trump recalled of one apparent protester. “And you know what? The audience swung back, and I thought it was very, very appropriate. He was swinging, he was hitting people and the audience hit back. And that’s what we need a little bit more of

www.theblaze.com... of/
edit on 23-6-2016 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Just so you know I am not trying to argue. I do not have a dog in this fight. That being said, if there was a protestor swinging at people in the rally. Should they have just let him do as he wished and actually hit people? The people should not defend themselves?

I could get behind your statement if I saw videos of Trump supporters at a Hillary rally throwing things and physically attacking others. I have not seen that. I actually have seen the inverse of that.

The other issue I would like people to explain to me, is "Trump is Racist". Other than speaking in a non-pc manner. I have not really seen or heard him be racist. Supporting the enforcement of this nation's laws. Yet I have not witnessed blatant racism as is often broadcast on this forum.

Personally, I think he is a moron. He spews crap and never backs anything up with facts.

edit on 23-6-2016 by Doom and Gloom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   

So self defense?

Telling someone to hit back isn't "calling for violence" as you put it.

SM2

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: Doom and Gloom

Attack people of different views? No. I don't believe he has said that, but he has said things like this:

There was a guy who was swinging, very loud, and then started swinging at the audience,” Trump recalled of one apparent protester. “And you know what? The audience swung back, and I thought it was very, very appropriate. He was swinging, he was hitting people and the audience hit back. And that’s what we need a little bit more of

www.theblaze.com... of/

See, I kind of agree with Trump on this. If there was a guy there attempting to disrupt the rally for the people that wanted to attend, then he began physically assaulting people in the crowd, well what did he expect? Did he expect the victims of his disruption and assault to invite him over for milk and cookies after he was done beating them? He got what he had coming to him. That is part of what is wrong with people today, especially the younger folks. You can't just go around yelling and cussing and hitting folks and expect that nothing is going to happen, eventually you are gonna get your teeth knocked in. No participation trophy there, just a dentist bill.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   
You have to read more in to the story.

Trump most likely was referring to a protester at a rally in Las Vegas last month. Trump said during the rally that the man was “throwing punches,” although a security official told Politico that the candidate was “over-exaggerating” the scenario. Multiple other South Point security personnel confirmed that the protester had not thrown any punches.

“I’d like to punch him in the face, I’ll tell you that,” Trump said during the rally.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   

That quote doesn't equate to Trump calling for violence.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 03:08 PM
link   

The real question is who is calling for violence, Bernie, Trump or could this be a Hilley problem?

It appears to be a problem of the individual who hit the woman. No candidate has called for violence...well, except Trump.

Hillary needs to denounce this and drop out of the race.
If she doesn't then she supports violence against women!
(haha, we already know that she does)

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Doom and Gloom

That quote doesn't equate to Trump calling for violence.

It appears that he said himself that he wanted to punch "him" in the face and that we need more people hitting protesters.

In my other quote, it shows that security said the protester did not throw any punches.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

Well, that's just stupid.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

Well, that's just stupid.

Not in light of what Hillary did to the women that Bill Clinton assaulted.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 03:36 PM
link   

The real question is who's supporters are violent, Bernie, Trump or could this be a Hilley problem? 

Damn this thread got derailed quick.

To answer your question OP, violence is not limited to one side, I'll admit that.

But I know which side is more violent.

Waiting for something to prove me wrong.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: rockintitz

They will just try to spin it that these violent people are being paid by the Trump campaign. The amount of intelligent people buying into that astounds me.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   

a reply to: rockintitz

They will just try to spin it that these violent people are being paid by the Trump campaign. The amount of intelligent people buying into that astounds me.

I've never heard anyone say that.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Wow. What a nasty, bitter, self-important, Hillary supporter.
Sad...she inspires such violence in her followers.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 03:54 PM
link   

I didn't say anyone said it. It is a form of spin used in the propaganda war.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Wow. What a nasty, bitter, self-important, Hillary supporter.
Sad...she inspires such violence in her followers.

Would you say the same thing about the old man that sucker-punched that black kid at the Trump rally?

Did Trump inspire that violence in his follower as well?

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 03:56 PM
link   

I didn't say anyone said it. It is a form of spin used in the propaganda war.

When has it been used in the "propaganda war" and whom are the people that believe it? You did say this:

The amount of intelligent people buying into that astounds me.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join