It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Make America White Again billboard

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 08:22 PM
link   
According to the so called politician Trump loosened up the overall spectrum of political discourse so people can be racist again. Someone should put up a sign/ billboard pointing toward it "Make American Racist Again." Because that's what it amounts to.

Trump should curtail the monstrous release of people feeling justified to act this way-albeit some were already racist inclined but feel comfortable to let people know now.

I had read a comment in reply to this by someone who had said they went to the "politician's" restaurant since they were a child, and others, apparently the community didn't know who he really was.

Though, Trump may be a constructed by design to ensure a loss of the GOP locking in the illusion that votes matter and making sure Hillary wins.
edit on 22-6-2016 by dreamingawake because: whole post didn't show

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Leave it to my neighbors to the north in Polk county Tennessee to come up with this. Just as strange as the ACLU defending the KKK in Georgia (US) to adopt a mile of Hwy 515 in North Georgia. Strange days indeed.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennzYea, but how many wants to kick out other groups or claim its their land as if indigenous here... How many of thosethose previous settlers are putting similar billboards? Just 'whitey', like you said.

No, just a couple individuals who happen to be white and have idiotic views as to what America is. There have been plenty of racist, or anti- this or that religion, or pro- this group or anti- that group signs and billboards around. It's not just 'whitey.'

But I think we can both agree that this fella who put up the billboard is a grade-A douchebag, and that's what really matters.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: hillbilly4rent
Leave it to my neighbors to the north in Polk county Tennessee to come up with this. Just as strange as the ACLU defending the KKK in Georgia (US) to adopt a mile of Hwy 515 in North Georgia. Strange days indeed.

Its called infiltration takeover. KKK has a reason to be alive. At this rate. America no longer has any decent civilians living on their soils in the future or after Trump wins.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join