It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Calais at War: Port Road Shuts......

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Headline CALAIS AT WAR: Port road SHUT as migrants chanting 'f*** the UK' hurl rocks at Brit cars
Daily Express

More disturbing developments at Calais last night with French Police battling around 300 migrants who were targetting English & Welsh football fans and tourists returning from Le Mans, in an attempt to get into the UK. The migrants ran into the motorway and stopped traffic as a diversion whilst others attempted to get into various lorries throwing stones and chanting. French authorities have stated that this was an orchestrated attack and quite brazen

This sort of thing is why the EU leavers want to leave although whether that will change the situation at Calais I can't say but as UKIP Defence spokesman has said " this shows that immigration and the EU are inextricably linked".

The migrants fear that should we in the uK exit the EU, tougher immigration will prevent them entering the country. This kind of aggressive action must make it hell for the lorry drivers and will not be making the migrants any friends! It seems however the BBC have NOT reported these incidents. Hmmm I wonder why?

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: PhyllidaDavenport
Headline CALAIS AT WAR: Port road SHUT as migrants chanting 'f*** the UK' hurl rocks at Brit cars
Daily Express

More disturbing developments at Calais last night with French Police battling around 300 migrants who were targetting English & Welsh football fans and tourists returning from Le Mans, in an attempt to get into the UK. The migrants ran into the motorway and stopped traffic as a diversion whilst others attempted to get into various lorries throwing stones and chanting. French authorities have stated that this was an orchestrated attack and quite brazen

This sort of thing is why the EU leavers want to leave although whether that will change the situation at Calais I can't say but as UKIP Defence spokesman has said " this shows that immigration and the EU are inextricably linked".

The migrants fear that should we in the uK exit the EU, tougher immigration will prevent them entering the country. This kind of aggressive action must make it hell for the lorry drivers and will not be making the migrants any friends! It seems however the BBC have NOT reported these incidents. Hmmm I wonder why?

Well, as it currently stands ...... the UK has border control in every EU country. You try getting a flight or boat to the UK from any EU country and you have to go through passport control. Calais and the Tunnel are manned by 100% British people, not French, British.

Leaving the EU (god i hope so) would mean that the Border Control would have to move back to Britain's shores, every port and airport. There would be no "Jungle" at Calais anymore, which is a good thing coz it is a pitiful place to live.

It will now be our responsibility .......... bring it on!

Cant say at this point how deportation will work mind you

CbG

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 09:34 AM
link   
All this could be stopped by a simple law, if the person is not invited to come to the country then they are returned to the country they came from, or if this is not possible held in large good camps with no hope of getting a EU passport, food and med care given but no money untill they can be deported.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: imod02

I really have no clue as to why this doesn't already happen nor why the French have just let the town grow. Most of the immigrants, it is said, are not from "war torn countries" most are economic migrants wanting more money etc. Very odd to me why they have a)refused French asylum and b) not been returned to their original countries

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport
Perhaps you should ask Jean-Claude Juncker

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

O #.

I have to drive back friday from belgium.

Still i have already had some bad encounters with migrants.

Yesterday me and a belgium bloke had step in cause a migrant was harrasing a woman.
And there are swarms of beggers everywere.

Being in the UK we dont know how bad its got on the mainland.
edit on 22-6-2016 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

Well don't know the position in Belgium at the moment but there are huge backlogs now at Calais

And you're right we don't quite get the true picture here in UK....and to be fair anything that's remotely "immigrant" related is very under publicised by the media

top topics

join