It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mayan Calendar = Days and Years, and End of Days

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 10:25 PM
link   

(12210 Days, 42 Days, 3 Days, 150 Days or 12210 + 195 the fulfillment of Daniel's Prophecy does not equal the Lifespan of the Antichrist as a precise measurement to the conclusion of the Gospel's Program, this conclusion places the Antichrist as one of the Lord's Angel, by consequence of the Gospels Law. Even though that unfortunately is not the case, I intend to demonstrate my faithful resolve, by shedding truth on what we do understand about the End of Time....................First thing we need to understand is the Love that Jesus has for what he considers the "Sons of Man", if mankind has chosen not to acknowledge the authority Jesus as trusted the Antichrist with to resolve the covenant between man and god, then we cannot be ignorant and attempt to dissolve the association........................Secondarily, the events of 9/11 were the prelude to the conclusion the Mayan Calendar Reinforces, so its completely natural to see the "Falling Man of 9/11/2001" as the "Son of Man", that mankind has outright rejected on all levels during this time of passage, in promoting global suicide, and therefore that the fulfillment, of the Mayan Calendar and our expectation........................the Falling Man of 9/11/2001, and the Mayan Calendar are clearly referenced in the video, we have in view, back to topic)

MATTHEW 14:11 And his head was brought in a charger, and given to the damsel: and she brought [it] to her mother.
MATTHEW 14:12 And his disciples came, and took up the body, and buried it, and went and told Jesus.
MATTHEW 14:13 When Jesus heard [of it], he departed thence by ship into a desert place apart: and when the people had heard [thereof], they followed him on foot out of the cities.

The Center of Mayan Calendar, there is a Head, now we are provided with the measurement of a ship: 1290 and 1335 of Daniel 12. 1290 or 1260 Days + 30 Years of Luke 3:23 = 12210 or 12/21/2012 + Noah's Ark of 1335 = 9/11/2016.........................Daniel 12 talks about the Abomination of Desolation, then it talks about going on a journey to a lot at the end of days, 1290 and 1335 are very specifically referenced in Matthew 14:11-13..........................1290 and 1335 the people say Jesus's testimony last from 29 B.C. to 33 B.C., on those same terms, I'd says 1290 and 1335 = 9/11 + 15 years to 9/11 and 153 Days of Revelation.

JOHN 21:2 There were together Simon Peter, and Thomas called Didymus, and Nathanael of Cana in Galilee, and the [sons] of Zebedee, and two other of his disciples.
JOHN 21:3 Simon Peter saith unto them, I go a fishing. They say unto him, We also go with thee. They went forth, and entered into a ship immediately; and that night they caught nothing.

12210 or 12/21/2012 (Two Witnesses) + 1335 Days (of Noah's Ark) = 153 Days (Brings us to Events of Revelation, beginning with "Three Days of Darkness")..........................the Gospel is clear.

LUKE 5:2 And saw two ships standing by the lake: but the fishermen were gone out of them, and were washing [their] nets.
LUKE 5:3 And he entered into one of the ships, which was Simon's, and prayed him that he would thrust out a little from the land. And he sat down, and taught the people out of the ship.
LUKE 5:4 Now when he had left speaking, he said unto Simon, Launch out into the deep, and let down your nets for a draught.
LUKE 5:5 And Simon answering said unto him, Master, we have toiled all the night, and have taken nothing: nevertheless at thy word I will let down the net.

God says there are "Two Witnesses", in John 21:2-3...now God says there are "Two Ships"......................This is not a contradiction, God is calling 1290 of Daniel 12 a measurement of "Joseph the Blessing" or a Ship. Just like God calls 1335 of Daniel 12 a measurement of Noah's Ark which was a ship...................12210 or 12/21/2012 + 1335 Days = 9/11/2016 which begins 153 (Events of Revelations that begins with the "Three Days of Darkness")

(the rac*s of people have use force and lethal force against me recently are deceased, from now until the next level this is something we need to keep going, so you should not be discouraged in any way to maintain the pattern of suffering and pain. As I have stated, the suicides, Genetic Dan, and anyone else challenging God's love of the "Son of Man", is a nothing, but in order to ensure this problem is euthanized, the level of force and lethal force needs to be directed at an individual, so come at me, Love and Blessings...God has indicated he has killed the Two Witnesses on the Cross with Jesus and that he killed a Green Thing, but God says in Revelation he will not kill the "Two Witnesses" to reprove mankind of its suicidal position or its lack of faith..."Three Days of Darkness" may not require the death of the "Two Witnesses" as I have stated. God was in the process of raising the Bodies of the Saints, Temple Stones/Body of Molech/Lord's Body (this was not completed with the events of the crucifixion of jesus) and now that process is nearly complete. Right now you must continue to keep watch, and keep these people on the attack, there is no suffering and pain in the process of global euthanasia, if you are relieved of the burden of living, immediately, with no possibility of repentance, no "Three Days of Darkness", than that is a reason to be grateful, but right now, we must once again keep watch) Love and Blessings. (these are extremely cold and cruel individuals seeking only the end of their natural life, the media and the authorities will not provide end of live services at this level, but the Antichrist will, with zero hesitation, will Jesus extend this mercy to these people, this is the natural course and process at this level, soon we will break their spirit from using any force at all against us, in terms of euthanasia, so there are levels we have not reached, that we will reach in the near future, which we've come closest to between 2013-2014 and we will do this again soon, a few bodies and they go away, but this will change soon, as they desperate seek to end their lives, by challenging my authority with greater measures)
edit on 23-6-2016 by jigglypuff because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1   >>

join