It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Knowledge is the Antidote for Vaccine Orthodoxy

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 12:43 AM
link   
National Vaccine Information Center
By Barbara Loe Fisher

1/10/2016 12:25:33

www.nvic.org...

Humans have experienced two centuries of vaccine orthodoxy. That orthodoxy dictates that we believe vaccination is safe and effective and should be mandated by governments. It began with medical doctors insisting we get one dose of smallpox vaccine, 1 and has exploded over the past century into a U.S. government dictate that every child get 69 doses of 16 vaccines. 2 [Emphasis added]
Vaccine orthodoxy equally applied to every disease, every vaccine and every person, regardless of need or individual susceptibility to harm.
. . .
That was 16 years before a doctor in Great Britain wrote an article about MMR vaccine and autism; 9 and 26 years before a Hollywood actress talked about how her son developed autism after vaccination; 10 and 34 years before $3.3 billion dollars had been awarded to victims of vaccine injury and death under the National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act, with brain and immune system damage caused by pertussis, measles and influenza containing vaccines accounting for 75 percent of the cases. 11
. . .

I've had mixed feelings about the whole sphere for a long time.
I have KNOWN from personal experience that some vaccinations have been unhealthy for me.
And, I have been thankful for some of the very basic, long standing traditional vaccinations. Though actually, I had most of the childhood diseases before the vaccinations came out.
I had both types of polio vaccinations as a child.
And, I've had the pneumonia vaccine and the recently added one with additional varieties.
I don't take flu vaccinations. They have historically been a disaster, for me.
I think it is very telling that the industry has paid out $3.3 billion in injury claims to its victims. That was probably overdue.
I would not expect a ONE SIZE FITS ALL answer in such a complex and conflicted field. All the worse with one where so MUCH money changes hands so routinely.
Add in the oligarchy's Agenda 21 goals and strategies . . . and it becomes ugly, fast.
I still recall the Mexican town where so many deaths occurred quickly and directly attributable to vaccines.
And, I wouldn't trust the Gates foundation with its vaccines any further than I could throw his mansion.
Yet, I suspect that there are some vaccines that are, possibly, still mostly safe and worth having for most kids.
I do deplore heavy handed government tyranny forcing such on 100% of everyone regardless of individual problems and safety issues.
I suspect this is an issue that will bring out the harsh attitude professional ATS contrarian naysayers en masse. Oh, well--I don't have to respond to such attitudes. LOL.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 12:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: BO XIAN
I still recall the Mexican town where so many deaths occurred quickly and directly attributable to vaccines.

Care to name that town? how many deaths?

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 01:03 AM
link   
I like how you mention that you believe some vaccines, especially for kids are most likely safe and are "worth it". I Definetly agree there. Risk vs. reward is something we must always consider with such practices.

I think modern medicine like vaccination is very good IN PROPER MODERATION. The current push to vaccinate for every ailment under the sun, multiple times throughout childhood is ludicrous. IMHO of course.....

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 01:06 AM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

I didn't save the link.

There was an ATS thread about it, IIRC.

I think it was either 75% of the kids or 75 kids. I forget which. It was a staggering statistic, either way. IIRC, it was a majority of the kids involved.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 01:11 AM
link   

I didn't save the link.

As expected, no source, just "you remember"!

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Here you go:
Depopulation test run? 75% of children who received vaccines in Mexican town now dead or hospitalized
by Mike Adams 11 May 2015
on Natural News: The world's top news source on natural health

www.naturalnews.com...

(NaturalNews) Despite the insidious attempts of the corporate-controlled U.S. media to censor the stories about the deadly side effects of vaccines, the truth keeps surfacing. The latest vaccine tragedy to strike has killed two babies in La Pimienta, Mexico and sent 37 more to the hospital with serious reactions to toxic vaccine additives. (Tweet this story)

"...14 children are in serious condition, 22 are stable and one is in critical condition," the Chiapas Health Secretariat said in a statement via Latino.FoxNews.com.
What's especially alarming is that only 52 children were vaccinated in all, meaning that 75% of those receiving the vaccines are now either dead or hospitalized.
The vaccines were administered by the Mexican Social Security Institute, known as IMSS. The IMSS confirmed the deadly reactions occurred after children received injections of vaccines for tuberculosis, rotavirus and hepatitis B -- the same viral strains targeted by vaccines routinely administered to children in the United States.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 01:15 AM
link   

I won't be holding my breath for your apology

nor

for your rationalizations about the facts presented.

BTW, aren't you up for an award for the vast amount of sweetness and light you spread abroad on my threads?

edit on 22/6/2016 by BO XIAN because: added

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Oh dear, you really pick a crap site as your source!
rationalwiki.org...

NaturalNews.com (formerly Newstarget, which is now a separate site) is website run by Mike Adams (self-labeled "The Health Ranger") which promotes alternative medicine and related conspiracy theories and attacks on science.[2] Even other quacks think it's a quack site.[3] The site particularly specializes in vaccine denialism and woo,[4] AIDS/HIV denialism,[5] quack cancer treatments,[6] and conspiracy theories about "Big Pharma"[7] and modern medicine in toto. Furthermore, Adams supports quantum woo, specifically quantum healing[8] and quantum consciousness.[9] NaturalNews advances a hard green position, even though the site also promotes global warming denialism.[10] To top it off, Adams promotes conspiracy theories about gun control.[11] If you cite NaturalNews on any matter whatsoever, you are almost certainly wrong.

If you had done some real research you would have known

scienceblogs.com...

also
www.washingtontimes.com...

MEXICO CITY (AP) - Mexico’s public health system says a localized bacterial contamination appears to have been responsible for infant vaccine causing the deaths of two babies and the sickening of 31. The Mexican Institute for Social Security said late Tuesday that 14 babies remain hospitalized, with four of them in grave condition. The vaccinations for tuberculosis, rotovirus and hepatitis B were administered at a clinic in the impoverished Indian village of La Pimienta in the township of Simojovel in Mexico’s southern state of Chiapas. The agency said tests revealed the presence of several bacteria in the vaccine used, but it did not identify them. It said the bacteria were consistent with the babies’ illnesses. The institute said the vaccines themselves were safe, and it is investigating how the contamination occurred.

edit on 22-6-2016 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 01:26 AM
link   
a reply to: BO XIAN

Here's a thread about some of the factors involved:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 02:31 AM
link   

nor

for your rationalizations about the facts presented.

BTW, aren't you up for an award for the vast amount of sweetness and light you spread abroad on my threads?

You can start by apologizing yourself.

Neither 75 percent nor 75 children died. According to the Foxnews-report to which the Naturalnews-article linked, 3.8 percent or 2 two children died.

So you never really did provide a source that supported your claim.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 02:59 AM
link   
a reply to: DupontDeux

From the source I posted . . . Natural News article . . .

What's especially alarming is that only 52 children were vaccinated in all, meaning that 75% of those receiving the vaccines are now either dead or hospitalized.

That's more or less within my parameters, it seems to me.

It was clear from my statement that I was unsure of how I remembered it. I'm rather comfortable that my memory turned out to be pretty accurate.

The rest of y'all's contrarian carping can go chase a duck.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 03:20 AM
link   

I think it is very telling that the industry has paid out $3.3 billion in injury claims to its victims. That was probably overdue.

$3.3 billion since 1988 = for every 1 million doses only 1 individual has been compensated.

Nope, a bacteria killed those poor souls, the evidence was posted above by Hellobruce.

Yet, I suspect that there are some vaccines that are, possibly, still mostly safe and worth having for most kids.

Which ones are the vaccines you think are safe?

I suspect this is an issue that will bring out the harsh attitude professional ATS contrarian naysayers en masse. Oh, well--I don't have to respond to such attitudes. LOL.

Not contrarians, simply people who read the original sources and not the sensationalized articles the likes of Mike Adams post.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 03:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Agartha

IIRC

the bacteria killing the kids

were IN the vaccines.

Sigh.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 03:35 AM
link   

a reply to: Agartha

IIRC

the bacteria killing the kids

were IN the vaccines.

Sigh.

So the vaccines themselves didn't kill the kids. That makes your statement about vaccines killing people, false. Contamination killed people.

ETA: Electricity kills more people a year than vaccines (contaminated or adverse reaction) do each year. Are you going to give up electricity?
edit on 2262016 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 03:36 AM
link   

You are fighting a losing battle my friend. The amount of money and influence Big Pharma maintains is nothing short of staggering. Your efforts to challenge Big Pharma propaganda are admirable, but as you can see, they have plenty of "assets" at their disposal.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 03:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dark Ghost
, but as you can see, they have plenty of "assets" at their disposal.

True, the "assets" are known as facts!

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 03:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

So the vaccines themselves didn't kill the kids. That makes your statement about vaccines killing people, false. Contamination killed people.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh . . . I see . . .

Sooooooooo, the bacteria were riding along on a Harley beside the needle and just happened to miraculously end up in the same stream in the same hole?

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

The bacteria came in the same needle as the vaccine. It was all one injection. The injection was called, quite reasonably

a VACCINATION.

All manner of convoluted revisionism will not change that FACT.

I'm glad it's my bed time.

The absurdity level is getting a bit high, currently.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 03:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Dark Ghost

Ah, shut up about us anti-anti-vacciners being paid shells. That is simply not true and a fog-machine trying to discredit anyone not following your anti-vaccine-propaganda.

Vaccines have saved millions of people. Yes, there are victims, and that is tragic and no-one should suffer. But the numbers are hugely in favor pro-vaccination!

Anti-vaccine ideology has saved.. none.

link   

Another thing you should probably look into.

Correlation and causation. The 2 don't always equal the other.

link   
a reply to: Dark Ghost

I figured that before I posted the thread. LOL.

I did foolishly assume that the other side would be more . . . reasonable with better attitudes. How stupid of me! LOLOL.

Thanks for your kind post.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join