It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jaguar Paraded at Olympic Torch Ceremony Shot Dead

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 11:23 AM
link   
I got a feeling that there are going to be more viewers on liveleak watching the Brazilian Olympics than the Olympics themselves.

If you are thinking about going to brazil may I suggest a visit to Brazil

Never Saw It Coming - Para-Olympians Robbed At Gunpoint In Brazil Read more at www.liveleak.com...

Never Saw It Coming - Para-Olympians Robbed At Gunpoint In Brazil After two members of the Australian Paralympic sailing squad were robbed at gunpoint, Australia's Olympic team leader is urging Brazilian authorities to implement Olympic-scale security now in Rio de Janeiro "before an athlete gets hurt."

Over the weekend, a group of heavily armed men stormed a Rio de Janeiro hospital recommended for tourists seeking emergency treatment during the upcoming Olympic Games.

This is not an isolated incident, athletes have been mugged while training or competing in Rio test events and we want our athletes protected
Read more at www.liveleak.com...

edit on 25630America/ChicagoWed, 22 Jun 2016 11:25:49 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: imsoconfused

A country that allows that deserves to be boycotted until they make it safer for tourists or we just won't come. I've never been to Brazil and don't think I am interested in fighting poverty stricken thieves anytime soon.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: INEVERQUIT
a reply to: ketsuko

Since when? Offer some proof of this ridiculous notion.

Brazil the movie ... not the country.

Please, if we're all going to chide each other over ignorance, at least keep up with the comment stream where I was recently posting a trailer to said movie.

edit on 22-6-2016 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: imsoconfused
Here is what you can expect if you go to Brazil.

This is all day every day on the streets, on the beaches, and in the shops. So many great cities in this world and they give it to Rio?

Black race. They are not the original race in South America. Blame this all on the Portugese Empire.
edit on 22-6-2016 by makemap because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join