It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

D.C. Circuit: CAIR Must STAND TRIAL for Massive Fraud

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 06:56 PM
link   
An old lawsuit against C.A.I.R. (Council on American-Islamic Relations) has been circling the courts for a few years now.

Apparently CAIR has been accused of fraud against clients.

Now an Appeals Court has ruled they must stand accused in a Jury proceeding.

Not sure what this is, but CAIR has been cited by the U.S. Government for some "terrorist" associations.

D.C. Circuit: CAIR Must STAND TRIAL for Massive Fraud

Judos to our crack legal team American Freedom Law center for their victory against terror-tied CAIR. They are scoring victories for freedom across this great nation —

“D.C. Circuit: CAIR Must Stand Trial for Massive Fraud,” AFLC, June 21, 2016:

The United States Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit today unanimously reversed a trial court’s ruling dismissing a fraud case brought against the Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR). The result of the appellate court’s ruling is that CAIR National, operating out of the District of Columbia, must stand trial and allow a jury to hear all of the evidence of the massive fraud and attempted cover up carried out by CAIR and perpetrated against hundreds of CAIR fraud victims.

I know I know, who cares

+14 more 
posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Pamela Gellar site as source?

I would rather drink Satans nut sweat than read anything from that foul harpy. Division politics on horse steroids, or sleep? Hmmm.....zzzzz

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

My same thoughts...

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   

If true, I hope the NP corporation's officers and executive are on the no-fly list.

Cheers - Dave
edit on 6/21.2016 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Well professor,

here's the actual court paper

Now what?

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Exactly. Everytime someone posts her site as a source I have a real life face palm.

I swear, the motto of this site is completely ignored daily so they may as well change it to Embrace Ignorance.

+3 more 
posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Well , looks like xuenchen has placed a link to the original Court document. Hope you enjoy your happy hour tonight.

edit on 6/21/16 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Judos to our crack legal team American Freedom Law center for their victory against terror-tied CAIR.

How are fraud charges evidence of ties to terrorism?

edit on 21-6-2016 by gladtobehere because: wording

+5 more 
posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   

That's better... Just don't dirty up the boards with trash from trashy people! Ok?

Now, some parts of this document are redacted, or at least it seems so. Couple of pages blacked out basically.

That being said, it certainly seems that the Days person the case refers to acted outside his remit and qualification level, not to mention asking for money against the policy of CAIR. Now, it remains to be seen whether there is any material evidence that CAIR were benefiting, or whether it was only Days pockets which were lined by all this, but there certainly seems to be a need for further investigation.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 07:19 PM
link   

That's better... Just don't dirty up the boards with trash from trashy people! Ok?

Sir Yes Sir.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: gladtobehere

Judos to our crack legal team American Freedom Law center for their victory against terror-tied CAIR.

How are fraud charges evidence of ties to terrorism?

from the dreaded Pam Geller article....

CAIR, a self-described Muslim public interest law firm, was previously named as a Muslim Brotherhood-Hamas front group by the FBI and the U.S. Attorney’s Office in the federal criminal trial and conviction of a terrorist funding cell organized around one of the largest Muslim charities, the Holy Land Foundation (HLF). HLF raised funds for violent jihad on behalf of Hamas, and top CAIR officials were part of the conspiracy. In addition, several of CAIR’s top executives have been convicted of terror-related crimes. As a result, the FBI publicly announced that it has terminated any outreach activities with the national organization, which bills itself as “America’s largest Muslim civil liberties and advocacy organization.”

and

here's something from the Justice Dept

+4 more 
posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Ugh, jesus! A fake lawyer? Taking monies? Poor managment on CAIR? Yikes!

Looks like CAIR is in hot water over this one. I wonder how much money this con man Days scammed out of all these people? What happened to Days? How is he not in prison or at least sued for damages?

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 07:27 PM
link   

I would rather drink Satans nut sweat than read anything from that foul harpy. Division politics on horse steroids, or sleep? Hmmm.....zzzzz

She puts her life on the line to stand up to bullies people like yourself would rather placate. I'll take her over you any day.

+7 more 
posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

Ha... Life on the line?

She's a right wing nutjob who puts more lives at risk than any hundred people could save. She's a bloody liability to the species as a whole. You can dress a fascist up in any suit you like, but it's still an oppressive bitch queen from hell.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 07:37 PM
link   

how do her words put lives at risk? are you suggesting the adherents of Islam are so uncontrollable that the mere sight of a potential bigot leads to violent outbursts and attacks, and you sound like a raging christian psychopath when you say," You can dress a fascist up in any suit you like, but it's still an oppressive bitch queen from hell." perhaps you two have more in common than you know?

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Ha... Life on the line?

She's a right wing nutjob who puts more lives at risk than any hundred people could save. She's a bloody liability to the species as a whole. You can dress a fascist up in any suit you like, but it's still an oppressive bitch queen from hell.

Pam is only defending her culture, her heritage, and her beliefs.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 07:39 PM
link   

LoL a lot of times folks miss your sarcasm, but in this instance it's hilarious, these very words are often spoken in context of Islamists attacking the west, and Pamela may very well be a bigot, but you would imagine the same idea applies both ways, but of course it doesn't. Everyone is a raging bigot.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Ha... Life on the line?

She's a right wing nutjob who puts more lives at risk than any hundred people could save.

So by your own admission you believe a person is responsible for violence when they exercise free speech that Muslims don;'t like? Like I said, I'll take her over the likes of you any day.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 08:51 PM
link   

it's still an oppressive bitch queen from hell.

She's not writing articles about you for the BBC, is she?

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Stand by.

The shrill and evil pants suit will be along soon to insist:

"WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE, ANYWAY?"

About her beloved terrorist supporters at CAIR.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join