It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump's puny war chest rattles GOP

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Jim Scott

Seems his self funding is a fraud. He bills himself and pays his family.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

Oddly enough, I am on the email list as well...

No such email was sent to me, even though I get email from the campaign frequently.

So that makes two of us here on ATS that are on the official Trump campaign email list and got No Such Email.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 08:41 PM
link   
My opinion of Trump is that he is a sleaze and a conman. But I think another problem here is that it takes billions to run for president, and if you aren't a part of the two party system you have zero chance to generate the revenue to even be considered. I don't see any candidate, ever, putting up the entire bill on there own to be elected. Which makes both Clinton, and Trump, beholden to their campaign financiers. It is a rigged system where power, through investing financially in a candidate, can be bought. Consequently, the American political system and economy are up for sale and the rest of us schmucks can't do a damn thing about it. Vote.... not for either of these two jackasses.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

A scam as in he wasn't serious about this.

Not smart to play fast and loose with his money, be understaffed, and

He''ll do what with our federal budget exactly? A government is not a business. It's not his money to risk, it's ours

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

Exactly!
It's OUR money. And the federal government wastes it by the billions.
I could give examples, but that is for another thread. Don't want to derail.

Just because you spend less money on something does not mean you are not serious.
It means you are smart.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: nwtrucker

True. DC, polticians in general, namely Clinton are prime examples of fraud. The MSM, owned by the elite, are agenda pushing entities whose only purpose is to support the elite and their new puppets.

But make no mistake, if the price is right, Trump will gladly be their puppet and by the looks of it he loves money.

Sorry, but I don't buy it. It defies all logic. He doesn't need the money. He's as about free to do as his heart desires.

I 'still' say Trump saw this coming...probably was threatened with it earlier and is making this move exposing the fund situation before the convention. Imagine the damage this does to the GOP down the road if they fail to fund Trump as they would normally do the Republican Nominee.... Toast as a national party overnight...

The Corporations? A little different slant. They are the 'dog' wagged by the tail of social media. Snake bit and hand wringers fearing for their bottom line.

They'd flip-flop as fast as Wal-Mart has....if they see it in their interests to do so.

This isn't over by a long shot.......I hope.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

LOAN your campaign 30 Million @ 10% interest.

Gather another 10 Million in donations.

Pay your businesses from the campaign 10 Million.

Gather donations via RNC and fundraising...

Pay yourself back the 30 Million plus another 3 Million in interest.

Add in paraphernalia sales..

How much did you make or lose on your losing campaign?

Just spitballing numbers here.

The above does what? Puts him earning 2M per month thus far?

edit on 21-6-2016 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

I would modify that slightly with 'some' Corporations are more concerned with social media and the next quarterly profit margins rather than controlling the Federal gov't....some.

I'm betting if this swings back Trumps way, they'd pay him off faster than a blink of an eye.
No one wants Trump as an enemy at the Corporate level.

It doesn't look good, at the moment, but I do NOT count Trump out....not by a long shot.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonlover12

Oddly enough, I am on the email list as well...

No such email was sent to me, even though I get email from the campaign frequently.

So that makes two of us here on ATS that are on the official Trump campaign email list and got No Such Email.

The Trump campaign has not disputed it sent the email. Check your spam folder.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Checked, double checked, and triple checked .... not there or anywhere else.

You don`t find it odd that two members here never got that email?

Like I said, I get frequent email from the campaign . It would be very odd if somehow that particular email got "eaten" by the web for at least two of us here.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Contribute Here Even Though He Doesn't Want or Need Donor Money

Go for it.

Set up exactly like his page for those veterans donations he took then took his sweet old time distributing, if he did, as he made money for himself on that money. There's yet to be an accounting for that.

Con man. Scam artist. Always has been, always will be. That's my verdict.
edit on 6/21/2016 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: muse7

Of course he sells snake oil.

His supporters are mostly racist white males who can't see ten feet in front of their face. He says I'll build a wall. He says I'll profile Muslims and these racist fools eat it up

What they don't realize is that their vote is irrelevant now in America.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonlover12

Checked, double checked, and triple checked .... not there or anywhere else.

You don`t find it odd that two members here never got that email?

Like I said, I get frequent email from the campaign . It would be very odd if somehow that particular email got "eaten" by the web for at least two of us here.

I find it odd, but I also know the email was reported universally by virtually everyone...and the Trump campaign did not challenge any one of the reports...THAT would be odd if the reporting was false, not a tweet or murmer of denial while the whole world reports it???

Maybe it was only sent to people who have already donated?

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 10:31 PM
link   

I think Trump is saving his money and letting the FBI investigation and various hacking leaks play out and hurt Clinton before he ramps things up. Let his rhetoric and sound bytes cool off.

Just my guess - I'm a Gary Johnson supporter by the way.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 10:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: muse7
The guy is the definition of a snake oil salesman

Why buy the Snake oil when you can get the whole snake- Vote Hillary!

Seriously You democrats are invalid since you dumped Bernie. He wasnt for sale. I like him, I just dont agree with him. I dont like Donald at all but agree with some of what he says. Hillary???? Cuff her and take her away already. Thats a sleaze, that makes the left look bad. Real bad. She is a 1 percenter, corporate whore. She is for sale. She is already bought and paid for. She loves power and money and couldnt give a flip about anyone besides herself. You all had a choice this year provided for you by the bankers. You get either Hillary or Jeb Bush. There is no other choices for you. You are irrellivant, meaningless, worthless. You are the slaves, the servents. Do as you are instructed by the banker owned media and cast your worthless vote for whoever they tell you to vote for.
Sam Clemans said it right..... If voting really did anything, they wouldnt let you do it.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 10:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: ~Lucidity

Con man. Scam artist. Always has been, always will be. That's my verdict.

Of course. That's what thousands of people have been saying from the start of all this. It's almost like some people have totally forgotten Trump being in the news over the years. He's always been this way. Shady ass, slick dick, business man. That's what he's always been and he's not changing anything now as an old man.

Not only is he not as wealthy as he says he is but I'd bet you dollars to doughnuts that he's leveraged to the eyeballs. He uses his name and his image of success to get loans from banks. It's all image. He's got some property and part ownership in some others and he's got his golf courses. But I'd bet you he's also got massive debt and "payments for favors" over the years that he's still paying off or simply riding them out until he croaks. But when he does, just wait and watch who collects on what is allegedly his now.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: SonOfThor

I think Trump is saving his money and letting the FBI investigation and various hacking leaks play out and hurt Clinton before he ramps things up. Let his rhetoric and sound bytes cool off.

Just my guess - I'm a Gary Johnson supporter by the way.

Possible...

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Another link...same server...different page..same MO.

Hilarious...

BEN CARSON: Trump has low cash on hand because supporters are 'confused' where to donate

Trump sends first fundraising email, vows to match donations Read more: www.politico.com...

"This is the first fundraising email I have ever sent on behalf of my campaign. That’s right. The FIRST ONE," Trump wrote in the email, with the last two words underlined.

Even though his first fundraising email comes more than a year after he launched his campaign, the presumptive Republican nominee vowed to "help make it the most successful introductory fundraising email in modern political history by personally matching every dollar that comes in WITHIN THE NEXT 48 HOURS, up to $2 million!"

The latest batch of Federal Election Commission filings show a dismal state of affairs for Trump, who has just $1.3 million cash on hand compared to more than $42 million in Clinton's warchest. And while Trump has touted his skeleton staff as a model of efficiency, the latest documents show Clinton with nearly 10 times the number of employees on payroll.

Vows to match donations from the donations you send it! Hop to it, all you Trumpers!
edit on 6/22/2016 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

I saw Hillary do a few town hall type interviews. I saw her interviewed just last week by Rachel Madow. I saw an interview with Andrea Mitchell. . I tend to watch MSNBC most for politics. I'm not sure what you're getting at but Hillary has done interviews. Maybe because she doesn't say a bunch of stupid things that echo across the MSM channels. Maybe because she's not making a circus of the whole procedures you just haven't seen them. Maybe because it's Hillary you never chose to see them.
I watch most interviews and speeches. I watched the debates of both parties during the primaries. I want to know what they say and what they plan.
Of course trump doesn't really have a plan yet but when he does I will pay attention.
If he ever gets around to it.
Ever..

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: VivreLibre

Yes he used his own money. Then he sent himself a bill and used what donations he had and had to pay himself back.
He's even billing the campaign for his rent at trump towers his own apartment because he worked out of it .
He's billed the campaign for golf resort stays and the stay at the resort in Florida. He billed for salaries for his kids. He's a lying sleeze.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join