It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why doesn't Tom DeLonge's more outlandish claims not get published by the MSM?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link   
I have been keeping up with whats been happening with Tom DeLonge's life since his appearance on ATS, and i have looked at various articles from MSM outlets and all they focus on is on the same interview and topics, read them and you will see. Im just curious on how they don't look at the stuff he was saying on the ATS AMA thread, especially the reply to my post, stating that the Gods of mythology are very real, i just watched the movie gods of Egypt and it has got me thinking. Do the MSM not look at these AMA threads, or can they not verify that it was him on the AMA, i dont know TBH but if i was a journalist i would be all over that AMA saying all the "crazy" things Tom stated.

Regards, Dave.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

www.nme.com...

www.independent.co.uk... 756.html

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Davg80

I will say it was one of the most if not the most humorous AMA's of all time, from his responses to the flat earth trolls constantly being banned it was in every way a representation of the way I see Tom.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 04:33 PM
link   
His more "flighty" opinions aren't being published simply because it's not worth the time to mount a dis-info campaign.

There's your sign, as Bill Engvall says!
ROFL!!!

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 05:07 PM
link   
He is just selling books!

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 05:45 PM
link   
i prefer to entertain the idea that there could be truth in what he says, cause downright denying it means there's no need to explore it further. There's no doubt hes selling books but to what expense, can you just go around in America saying the government told you this and sell books off the back of it, i mean hes pretty rich and famous and now hes using the government to sell books, telling us that his inside information comes from top gov officials.
is that cool in the U, S of A?
edit on 21-6-2016 by Davg80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 06:45 PM
link   
I never got a chance to understand what all he said that got ATS drawers in a bunch anyways. I doubt it matters what he says anyways since the lock and key status of disclosure is likely to drag on another century or more. Hopefully though something will slip or happen that changes everything.

Can one of you give me an idea of where I can find the more interesting things he said it would be appreciated greatly.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 06:49 PM
link   

If the government considers it fictional and or does not acknowledge any truths contained in his work there is no risk to them really.

If he was naming off in detail complex exotic technological systems and component materials to exotic technology....I doubt he would ever have access to all that and live to tell the tale in the public sphere.

(post by TheAmazingYeti removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: TheAmazingYeti

LOLs

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Do the MSM not look at these AMA threads, or can they not verify that it was him on the AMA, i dont know TBH but if i was a journalist i would be all over that AMA saying all the "crazy" things Tom stated.

No, they don't.

Because they're the main stream media.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Wait, is the thread title asking why his outlandish claims do get published by the MSM? Why do they not not get published?

As for MSM perusing ATS for stories, I'd say probably not gonna happen.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 12:53 AM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

What was his response?

I kind of switched off to his AMA when he took to dodging questions in favour of adding mystery to his book.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Oy. More The Nine? . I think The Stargate Conspiracy was on to something after all. It's popping up all over the place...and it's so retro.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 02:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Davg80
i prefer to entertain the idea that there could be truth in what he says, cause downright denying it means there's no need to explore it further. There's no doubt hes selling books but to what expense, can you just go around in America saying the government told you this and sell books off the back of it, i mean hes pretty rich and famous and now hes using the government to sell books, telling us that his inside information comes from top gov officials.
is that cool in the U, S of A?

Agreed. Don't write off everything he says entirely because when people are wrote off from the beginning you can't expect any truth to come out.

That said, what he did say wasn't anything new or groundbreaking what so ever which is what everyone kind of expected anyway.

And to those who say he is rich he used to be but maybe he isn't anymore. Rock stars have a tendency to spend their money whilst their young believing the party will never stop and once the bank account is overdrawn they look to exploit D list celebrity status they have before it disappears completely.

Delonge wouldn't be the first to try this and won't be the last.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   
He's a science fiction writer

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

That book WAS onto something.

When very young and foolish, I spent a few years studying all the Alice Bailey books in detail.

It would really seem that various esoteric groups really do take all that racism and confusion
very seriously and are still, to this very day, attempting to steer the course of history towards
a global worship of the "masters", whether you call them esoteric or alien "masters", all that
has been rolled into one thing.

How global and pervasive the conspiracy runs seems incredible.

And there certainly does seem to be a real-ish something behind the actions of the foolish
humans as well.

40 years after studying that sort of material, I am still discovering little tendrils of that
crap within myself, and removing it.

Kev

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Actually, the MSM has just recently published an article on his beliefs.

Article on National Post

Edit: mis-read the oringinal post, this story I linked is another like those posted.
edit on 23-6-2016 by dangerballs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: stabstab

but thats exactly what hes saying, hes saying that they are using anti gravity technology and have been for a while just now, much like when they were using the blackbird for a long time before making it public they are now using the TR-3B, which is supposed to be from alien technology. According to DeLonge.

www.theeventchronicle.com...#

there are loads of sightings of this "technology", search for yourself.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 10:28 AM
link   
look all i know is that he's not like you guys

....damn, and that i'm gonna be digging up my copy of Enema in the morning. ouch.

top topics

join