It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump says he'll pay his own way in. Does this bother anyone?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 11:09 AM
link   
PS... The $$$ part is fine with me...but it's the lack of support he seems to be getting that he say he doesn't care about.

I can't imagine him sitting quietly and listening...and he may need to

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 11:18 AM
link   
More than a gun debate, we need money out of politics. A person should not be able to just buy their way in to the presidency. Congress should be working for the people, not the highest bidder.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I am mostly concerned that what state secrets, foreign "deals", security issues...that HE DOESNT KNOW YET because he isn't in office or has security clearance yet...will he sit quietly when he finds some of the of the things he's not privy to? Probably not.

And in some cases...we'll wonder why he doesn't keep his campaign promises. Military backdoor under the table secret deals we've made....$$$ he spends getting in....isn't gonna let him break deals he doesn't even know we've made.

That invisible mode of government that keeps everything running no matter who gets in. In many cases...I think he'll be forced to be " the Apprentice" himself. And he doesn't appear to be capable of that.

Hope that's incorrect...we could use a change...but some, he won't be able to do anything about....so we have to remember that...

MS

edit on 22-6-2016 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Trumps campaign is a benefit to his business. By having many events in his facilities, he basically profits from the campaign money spent.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Well for me its better at this point to have party infighting than the monolithic block party mindset flow.

It really shouldn't worry anyone to much anyway.....just look at Trump and then put him up next to party stuff shirts. So they are having problems no surprise.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Personally I hope its a problem for him.......the whole flow of our government, that moves toward and serves the international NWO mindset.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join