It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Orlando Killer Supported Hillary- Confirmed FBI Informant

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 07:38 PM
link   

The Muslim man who tipped off the FBi to Omar Mateen - before Orlando shooting

The original story is from the Washington Post...It has been confirmed by an FBI official that this informant was close to Omar Mateen and was the man who first alerted the FBI ...

[Editor's note: A federal law enforcement official confirmed the author's cooperation to The Washington Post.]
-Source

...and to the fact that the Orlando killer was possibly becoming 'radicalized'...

That's when Omar told me he had been watching videos of Awlaki, too, which immediately raised red flags for me.

He told me the videos were very powerful. After speaking with Omar, I contacted the FBI again to let them know that Omar had been watching Awlaki's tapes.
-Source

Apparently, the FBI looked into the report...but found nothing actionable at the time.

...The informant went on to say that he would have political debates with Mateen and revealed Mateen was an avid Hillary supporter...

Omar and I continued to have infrequent conversations over the next few years.
I last saw him at a dinner at his father's house in January.

We talked about the presidential election and debated our views of the candidates that were running - he liked Hillary Clintonand I liked Bernie Sanders.
-Source

This informant is a brave Muslim man who showed great strength and courage by stepping up and reporting his friend to the FBI after he felt Mateen may be in danger of becoming radicalized.

The entire article is well worth reading.

With 20+ minutes of the killer's 911 transcripts yet to be released by the DOJ...and knowing he was a passionate Clinton supporter...I can't help but wonder if the recordings may also include Mateen's statements of support of Hillary Clinton, in addition to his stated support of ISIS and al-Baghdadi.
THIS would be something this administration would definitely prefer to see kept out of the record.

www.tylerpaper.com...

edit on 20-6-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 07:53 PM
link   

That's when Omar told me he had been watching videos of Awlaki, too, which immediately raised red flags for me.

Well since some people are in the mood for banning things.

BAN the 'internets'.

Since it's being used to turn people in to 'mass murderers'.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Lock down of the internet is definitely on the list. It's only a matter of time before this site becomes a household name, linked to something horrible. Radicalization sites. Trump and Obama have both expressed interest in Internet lockdown.

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Well there's 1 less vote for Hillary now !!!

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

Lock down of the internet is definitely on the list

I know it is.

Just like GC is on their list.

Won't be too long before 'Merkia is turned in to the Peoples Republic of, and not as the FF intended.

Firearms can be used by law enforcement, the military and paramilitary, or security personnel protecting property of state importance (including the arms industry, financial institutions, storage of resources, and scientific research institutions).

en.wikipedia.org...

nternet censorship in China is extreme due to a wide variety of laws and administrative regulations. More than sixty Internet regulations have been created by the government of China, which have been implemented by provincial branches of state-owned ISPs, companies, and organizations.[1][2] The apparatus of China's Internet control is considered more extensive and more advanced than in any other country in the world

en.wikipedia.org...

I guess i should have added 'end sarcasm'.

edit on 20-6-2016 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

THIS would be something this administration would definitely prefer to see kept out of the record.

Agreed. It certainly has been a day of news hasn't it? I've seen you guys on different threads through-out the day. A lot of denial out there whether Obama/DOJ were trying to suppress details to protect his legacy. I have a strange feeling that there is a lot more to this story. And this won't be the last time we will be talking about Radical Islamic Terrorism. But Obama will just call it a workplace violence act, an act of hate, an act of bad policing, racism and all of the other Liberal knee jerk reactions. We should be focused like a laser....Radical Islamic Terrorism

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Well since some people are in the mood for banning things.

BAN the 'internets'.

Since it's being used to turn people in to 'mass murderers'.

What Im concerned about is here in California they have a bill on the governors desk to classify guns with a clip release button ( Which they call a bullet button) as assault weapons. That means they conficate them. See the small 45 pictured? That has one. It has a 7 round clip. It cost $1300+ Im an American citizen with a spotless record. I dont even have any traffic citations on record. Whos ever stirring the pot should have their arm cut off, and that looks like Islam to me

edit on 20-6-2016 by visitedbythem because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 08:07 PM
link   
With Crooked Hillary taking tens of millions of dollars from Sharia Law/Muslim countries that murder homosexuals and oppress women...I can see why this piece of sh*t supported her for President.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

I'm sorry.

I written off the Peoples Republic of California ages ago.

I hate to tell you to move since the rest of the country is headed there.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

I'm sorry.

I written off the Peoples Republic of California ages ago.

I hate to tell you to move since the rest of the country is headed there.
I hear you! I have kids and grand kids here now, and a career for over 35 years in a steelmill. Im a pretty tough guy, and I dont like to run from anybody

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 08:11 PM
link   

A handful of politicians make these kinds of decisions for the whole state.

Now they decide on a whole new definition for 'assault weapons' when most of them don't have a clue and couldn't tie their shoes without a technical manual. Yet they want...demand...to redefine it according to their political bias.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Is this the stuff AG Lynch wanted to censor??

Inquiring minds want to know.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

A handful of politicians make these kinds of decisions for the whole state.

Now they decide on a whole new definition for 'assault weapons' when most of them don't have a clue and couldn't tie their shoes without a technical manual. Yet they want...demand...to redefine it according to their political bias.

You , I like. You have a good mind

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Now they decide on a whole new definition for 'assault weapons' when most of them don't have a clue

YEP!

They have been PROFILING them for decades based off of nothing more than their looks.

edit on 20-6-2016 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 08:14 PM
link   

They used the same tactic to "redefine" a felony already. Seems they figure, "Hey, it worked for that, why not this?" Get people to agree to ban something, then slowly change the definition of the requirements to expand the scope all claiming, "it's for the children".

Sickening if you ask me.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa Agreed

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 08:19 PM
link   
So ISIS supporters support Hillary?
Mass murderers support Hillary?
Actual nuts with guns support Hillary?
Somehow, I am not surprised.

Think about it.... people that oppose assault weapons bans are referred to as gun nuts here.
Do you hear progressives calling the ISIS whack job a gun nut?

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Do you hear progressives calling the ISIS whack job a gun nut?

All we hear is that they are just 'misunderstood', and don't say nothing that will hurt their feelings.

Shame WE don't get the same consideration.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Think about it from the terrorist side. Which candidate would you rather have in office? One that will make it easier for your brand of vigilante "justice" against the evil America, or one that will face you eye-to-eye and try to punish you or stop you?

It makes sense, and sounds like an easy choice now, doesn't it?

edit on 6/20/2016 by Krakatoa because: spelling

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

What bother me is not that he supported Hillary, which is just as odd as him claiming allegiance to IS, AQ, and Hezzbollah, but the fact the FBI had so many warnings and failed to stop him.

I guess the FBI is only good at catching "terrorist" they create.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join