It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why does God need money?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Apparently, it's for Bail...

So this is just sort of hanging out down here, because ATS members require and deserve more content to get the joke~ Satan

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: BigBrotherDarkness

trickle down system, its an old system.. well it was trickle down, looking at it now.. no comments

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Q: Why does God need $$$ ?

A: She doesn't.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Deity parents rate high on encouraging and teaching creative skills, and rate low on teaching money managing skills?

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Nope. It is to bribe the Devil to go away.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 02:32 PM
link   
If money is the root of all evil why do priests, imams. vicars, rabbis and other religious leaders keep asking for donations?

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

She would be my goddess in equality... if you choose to make such distinctions.

Yes, I know so many dingle berries and clangers that poop stuck to ass hair btw on both sides of the pond... like to genderize things then based on that generalization tenderize or pound them to a pulp to make them in some image of one of the other.

Rediculous I can assure you.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: BigBrotherDarkness
Apparently, it's for Bail...

God needs money, because that disobedient man refuses to serve for free!

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 04:33 PM
link   
To keep paying all the legal settlements to former altar boys?

Seems pretty expensive.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   
"But, why does God need a starship?" - Capt. James T. Kirk, Star Trek: The Final Frontier

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: frostjon361

Warp 10 would be my guess

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

That would fall under the guilty for everything label

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

Bail money... not that difficult of a joke... if the so called 'G' that most every abrahamic uni god religion says is a dude then that dude that was the responsible for everything... was arrested.

Did I really just have to explain the joke... guess not responsible for everything then eh?

Might need to find Jesus have him resurect Neitzche and say nope not dead just arrested.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: tikbalang

Tickle down economics just means banks weigh more than people...

edit on 20-6-2016 by BigBrotherDarkness because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Well, no.. All the northern countries have a trickle down system..

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: tikbalang

Since it is a joke thread Tickle down was intentional even though I mispell a lot not having anything but memory to go by in spelling... not using autocorrect and no red squiggles.

Its been getting better though and I think it will get back to what it used to be before the helping out called making life easier that honestly was a dumbing down spelling wise not needing to use it cause auto correct or squiggly. I type super fast with about 3 to 4 fingers and dont look at keys once the hover above the keys is set with a usual quick glance in the general area... so it could be worse.

But Tickle was the intention even though the photo if it is tagged with info will say Trickle...

I'd urge others not to rely so heavy on spelling aids having seen the results... although for research and humanitarian endeavors thats where the info tech really really shines in help. So much arguing over simple things though... likely few would agree though... and that statment itself is simply comical and yet tragic. So divided and opinionated and self centered attacks are to be expected over every single little thing these days... like having some separation or individuality is so important when arguing over nothing is just stressful...

doesnt stress me out just makes me get the feels for people in an emotional sense as people say not the touchy feely pervy pedo bear way... a younger friend told me theres this phenominon where not a lot of people around his age or younger he's early 20s said not a lot of people are creative. Seems they feel everything has been done and nothing they can stand out for like the old system was designed for... so they get behind causes and everything else in appreciation for whats here if its not a bunch of stuff making life so damned complicated for no real reason.

So this generation everyone likes to beat down on is actually a very enlightened generation theyve watched the entire world bicker like we watched parents day in and day out and said this argument is stupid... why must we be subjected to it day in and day out, when we make it seem so complicated and they say hey choice stop being stupid and because they think we are so stupid the abuse is given right back... and f to the a if we dont deserve that... its called karma.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Oh, I get it. God has to bail out his angel. Satan finally got arrested. Damn God's gonna need A LOT of money.
edit on 21-6-2016 by anotheramethyst because: wrong word (i suck at christian theology)

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: anotheramethyst

If a god supposidly created everything that would include the Satan fellow you mention... so to be arrested FOR everything would also include being for creation of that Satan guy as well.

Maybe thats why this "god" ran away and hasnt been seen since his defense attorney Jesus... no personal responsibility... well he's been caught according to the article. Wonder who is defending him now.

Being more on the taking personal responsibility side for the things one is responsible for? I suppose id be a prosecutor... others doing the same take so much responsibility they will take responsibility for others and not just family as well... but at the point all of humanity is family. Not just some small group or "chosen" people we identify with in our own image of who we'd want or like them to be.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Duh! Ofcourse God Needs Money.
Must Pay The Bookie, Weekly! He Keeps Betting That We'll Find Him!

top topics

join