It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Artificial looking object at Titan Beach

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: 0zzymand0s

My philosophy is simple: you can't fix stupid, but if you can accelerate to 11.2 km/ sec, you can leave it in the dirt, forever.

One way trip.

Have fun, major Tom.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Well, the good news is: You, and people like you, are not in charge of it, and that means that scientific exploration of space will continue.

Get used to it. We've been doing it for over 50 years now, and no sign of it stopping. In fact: more nations are actually launching their own probes.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 02:06 AM
link   
a reply to: eriktheawful

Well, the good news is: You, and people like you, are not in charge of it, and that means that scientific exploration of space will continue.

I know. And I'm for the passive type, observing, not the invasive type, crashed, littering the landscape with radioactive debris of so many before pristine worlds.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: eriktheawful
I know. And I'm for the passive type, observing, not the invasive type, crashed, littering the landscape with radioactive debris of so many before pristine worlds.

Ok, now that we got that out of the way, let's discuss the Artificial looking object at Titan Beach.

Any more ideas what it could be? Are there any images of that area taken over the course of time, showing any possible changes in its shape?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join