It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have had enough.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Listen up people. I have some venting to do. Since this is the rant section, a ranting I will go.

Let's get this straight------>

Guns do not kill without assistance from PEOPLE.
Bombs do not explode without assistance from PEOPLE.
Cars do not crash without assistance from PEOPLE.
Drugs do not cause death without assistance from PEOPLE.

Everyone wants to blame everything for anything on something, but they all have one very important common denominator, what could that be I wonder, hmmmm, oh it must be PEOPLE.

I want to make it clear, I am a PERSON so I am included. I just get so angry when the obvious gets overlooked. I personally, have tried very hard to avoid being the type of PERSON that refuses to accept responsibility for their own actions.

That is why, I do not own a gun, I do not manufacture bombs, I do not drive impaired or while texting or talking or Blue Toothing or being distracted by something, I do take pain pills and if I overdose on them it will be because I did it.

End of Rant

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Ur a happy bunny ..

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: INEVERQUIT

Me too. Except the pain pills part. Pabst. Word.

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 04:35 PM
link   

You are absolutely right.

You can't take that killing-thing out of folks, can you?

That's why I think that we should re-institute rapier and pistol dueling.

Eradicate accessibility to military weapons and their ammo and return to rapiers and single-shot dueling pistols (with giant primitive low-velocity slugs) only.

It's a win win situation, right?

edit on 19-6-2016 by Bybyots because:

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Guns kill get over it.

Your backwards country seems to be the only one full people who don't get it.

Saying guns don't kill people people do is the most stupid argument second amendment advocates have.

Guns kill people just acsept it.

It's a bit like saying heart attacks or nuclear bombs don't kill people..... Stupid
edit on 19-6-2016 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-6-2016 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: TarzanBeta

Me too. Except the pain pills part. Pabst. Word.

Dude your in the wrong timeline. Adjust your coordinates...... some brewskannah's for your trip back! Rock on man!

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Well, it's difficult to ban people, or certain tyoes of people. I do not want to ban guns.

But, look at what you say. You can ban a thing but you can't ban a person.

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Idiocracy kills people, survival of fittest kills people, in fact, even our bodies are a form of "planned obsolescence", no one gets out alive you didn't know?

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
Guns kill get over it.

Your backwards country seems to be full of the only people who don't get it.

Saying guns don't kill people people do is the most stupid argument second amendment advocates have.

I like it when you tawk. You make me laugh. Hurr.

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality

Idiocracy kills people, survival of fittest kills people, in fact, even our bodies are a form of "planned obsolescence", no one gets out alive you didn't know?

I watch people die every day so yeah I am very much aware of my own mortality don't need it explained to me

And if idiocracy kills America is doomed

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 04:43 PM
link   

We are not quite at idiocracy yet. But I know what you are saying.

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
Guns kill get over it.

Your backwards country seems to be the only one full people who don't get it.

It's a it like saying heart attacks or nuclear bombs don't kill people

Way to take responsibility. If people didn't buy the guns, if people didn't manufacture the guns, if people didn't place the bullets in the gun, sheesh are you really that dense? Guns do not just appear from thin air and they damn sure do not load themselves and pull the stupid trigger. Give me a break dude.

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

Well, it's difficult to ban people, or certain tyoes of people. I do not want to ban guns.

But, look at what you say. You can ban a thing but you can't ban a person.

Hey, that's a fair statement! Problem is, if I wanted to kill 49 people, I am smart enough to know that what Omar did is the very slow, foolish, and suicidal way of doing it.

You're gonna have to ban bleach.

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 04:45 PM
link   

If people didn't buy the guns, if people didn't manufacture the guns,

So, it's supply & demand, right?

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Never suggested banning anything, only taking responsibility. You own a gun great, you shoot someone, awesome, how does it feel to take the life of another? No ban necessary. Party on, yeehaw.

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   
SH1T HAPPENS.

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: INEVERQUIT
a reply to: reldra

Never suggested banning anything, only taking responsibility. You own a gun great, you shoot someone, awesome, how does it feel to take the life of another? No ban necessary. Party on, yeehaw.

Now all a sudden I don't like the way you tawk. Time to switch to Saboxen.

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 04:50 PM
link   

But you have to admit you come from the same crowd that when discussing ISIS or any radical Islam you immediately bring up heart disease or being struck by lightning, I wonder do you feel that minimization applies here, and if not why?

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   

But....but...it's not the guns...it's the AR-15's!!! It's the HIGH CAPACITY MAGAZINES!!!!

Those HIGH CAPACITY MAGAZINES for AR-15's will kill ya! I swear! In the middle of the night!

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   

But you have to admit you come from the same crowd that when discussing ISIS or any radical Islam you immediately bring up heart disease or being struck by lightning, I wonder do you feel that minimization applies here, and if not why?

I have never braught up heart disease or lightening in the context of Isis so I have no idea what your on about

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join