It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Claim guy charged with weapons in Gay Pride event gave himself up in fear he was a patsy

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

Is the same guy who was creepily sitting in a Cali neighborhood so the neighbors called the police? Then the cops found a small arsenal of weapons and makings of an explosive device? The same guy who drove from Indiana to the Gay Pride parade and is wanted in Indiana for having sex with a 12 year old girl?

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: SlowNail
He was loaded up with Tannerite?

Remote detonated suicide bomber at the flick of a trigger.

Well that would have been a neat trick.

Since tannerite can only be detonated by a high velocity projectile.

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 10:43 AM
link   

The FBI would be the last people I would want to be taken by if I were him.
www.activistpost.com...

The results of such investigations are often high-profile counterterrorism news stories portraying the investigations as having stopped real attacks. Headlines like the Washington Post‘s “Mass. man accused of plotting to hit Pentagon and Capitol with drone aircraft,” or the FBI’s own press release, “Oregon Resident Convicted in Plot to Bomb Christmas Tree Lighting Ceremony,” betray the fact the virtually every aspect of these supposed plots from A-Z were scripted by the FBI’s informants themselves with the suspects often being mentally unstable and technically/financially incapable of carrying out the attacks on their own – as evident in the FBI’s own affidavits.

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 10:52 AM
link   
I have noticed that in many of these covert ops there are multiple, similar events being planned for the same time period. For example there was a plot in Dallas to kill JFK, but there were other assassination plots in Miami and Chicago.

They do this so that in case something goes wrong in one op, the other op can go forward to achieve the desired objective. Once it had become clear that the Orlando op was successful, the Santa Monica op had to be cancelled immediately, because two attacks would spell c o n s p i r a c y. And in the land of the lone gunman, such a thing is unthinkable.

IMO, the FBI called the Santa Monica cops and told them to interdict Howell, giving them his location.
edit on 19-6-2016 by starviego because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Is the same guy who was creepily sitting in a Cali neighborhood so the neighbors called the police? Then the cops found a small arsenal of weapons and makings of an explosive device? The same guy who drove from Indiana to the Gay Pride parade and is wanted in Indiana for having sex with a 12 year old girl?

Pretty hard to find any sympathy for this pond scum, eh? Actually, lower than pond scum... as in "the pus that infects the mucus that cruds up the fungus that feeds on the pond scum."

But it also occurs to me that's exactly what makes him the perfect patsy because no one will give a rat's patootie what fate befalls him!!!

Heaven help him (cuz no one else will).
edit on 19-6-2016 by Boadicea because: clarity

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

originally posted by: Swills

Pretty hard to find any sympathy for this pond scum, eh? Actually, lower than pond scum... as in "the pus that infects the mucus that cruds up the fungus that feeds on the pond scum."

But it also occurs to me that's exactly what makes him the perfect patsy because no one will give a rat's patootie what fate befalls him!!!

Heaven help him (cuz no one else will).

What gets me is peoples emotions are being used against them to shut down this mans story. The instant you accuse someone of child molestation anything they say no matter how truthful is never beleived. AND THE FEDS KNOW THIS ALL TOO WELL. So when i see a claim of such a act i need actual proof. not just a police document you need medical verification and DNA as well.
Once again the CIA has been caught training domestic terrorist.(opinion btw but most likely spot on)

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: boncho
Regarding the training camp in Virginia I shared in a post earlier this year about going on a hunting trip on private land in Virginia just south of Appomattox Va, where there is a large Muslim Mosque on a large plot of land. We stopped to rest and suddenly heard what sounded like bombs going off and machine gun fire. We made our way through the woods to a fenced off area where men were dressed in military fatigues and some in traditional Muslim garb were firing mortars, machine guns (looked like M16's) and grande launchers at abandoned vehicles and what looked like burnt out structures.

We made our way around to the front and we were about 500 feet from the entrance when armed guards came out and shot over our heads. We high tailed it out of there and later found a Sheriff's deputy. We told him what we saw and he told us to leave the area back to where we came form and noted that they knew what was going on and that there was nothing they could do about it because it was on private property.

edit on 19-6-2016 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

What gets me is peoples emotions are being used against them to shut down this mans story. The instant you accuse someone of child molestation anything they say no matter how truthful is never beleived. AND THE FEDS KNOW THIS ALL TOO WELL. So when i see a claim of such a act i need actual proof. not just a police document you need medical verification and DNA as well.
Once again the CIA has been caught training domestic terrorist.(opinion btw but most likely spot on)

So true... so damn true. I tend to believe it. It makes sense to me that someone willing to be a weapon of mass destruction could also be a child molester. I find it suspicious that the report was just a few days before he was arrested Saturday night. He would have done it immediately before leaving to drive to Cali, which would take at least three days alone I'm thinking. Maybe he's such a scum that he figured "why not? what have I got to lose?" What's a little child rape when you're preparing to commit mass murder???

So it doesn't make me believe his story any less; possibly more. Especially because I have no doubt the feds are quite happy to exploit this to the fullest... a friggin wet dream for them.

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Yeah, I'm aware.

When your asset loses his nuts, 'shoot here for suicider'.

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

And if they knew about it then so did the Feds and they would have infiltrated it. Thank you for adding the information

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Found this today atLawNewz.com

Tampa news station WTSP’s reports its investigative unit, 10Investigates, attempted to obtain records relevant inspections and emergency exits at the Pulse nightclub to further investigate why so many people apparently could not get out of the club. When the reporter asked the Orlando Fire Marshal to provide the public records, he said the fire marshal told him that her chief instructed her not to provide any records related to the Pulse nightclub.

They did say all requests must go through the mayor's office. If they don't release the report it will be very troubling.

The request was made due to reports of difficulty finding exits.

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   

If this is accurate, it's a very big deal because it means the FBI would have had reason to arrest Mateen... assuming they knew, and if they didn't know, why not considering how many times they investigated him.

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

Me thinks we will never know if it is accurate because they are shutting it down changing the story and threatening people. It will be up to 'we the people' to work it out.

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   

So, ok...in all seriousness....when someone starts a statement with "Claim"....does it mean they are referring to the fact that the statement is a "claim" made by someone or something?

WTF.

If so, just say "So and so claims X".....

And while I'm at it...you kids on my lawn....what in the hell does TL
R mean?

I'm gettin the water hose...

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: nullafides

It means "Too long; didn't read"

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: nullafides

So, ok...in all seriousness....when someone starts a statement with "Claim"....does it mean they are referring to the fact that the statement is a "claim" made by someone or something?

WTF.

If so, just say "So and so claims X".....

And while I'm at it...you kids on my lawn....what in the hell does TL
R mean?

I'm gettin the water hose...

You're right....I worded it wrong. Wish you had something to add.

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Hey, a mistake is a mistake. No worries.

But, the way you said it, intentionally or otherwise, is as I've seen it many other places online.

Cheer up bucky, maybe *next time* I'll contribute

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Chances are this one will be found hanging in his cell by his shoe laces and labeled a suicide.

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

I was thinking we'd hear that the child molester died a horrible death at the hands of his fellow inmates... Either way serves the same purpose, eh?

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 06:25 PM
link   
'Howell at the same address after his ex-boyfriend accused Howell of pointing a different gun: an AR-15 rifle. '

I would say having an ex boyfriend would make you gay. That quote is from page 1

I was always courteous how the cops caught him. Turning himself in makes the most sense. Since they gave no real details.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join