It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Night Stalker is back?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: czerro

it's okay...my inital post could have been a little more clear......a lot of people never heard of EAR/ONS....they think he may be guilty of the crimes in Visalia....sure go ahead and pm the podcasts

posted on Jul, 16 2022 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Heres a conspiracy for you, mr genny gen was so cheap he kept you so weak and poor youre now the pizza guys bitch. Dont say I didnt warn ya about those oil firtune fighters. Theres something so american about disablin the people back home and making their hardest men die in a desert halfway round the globe fer sum texas tycoons money fortune.

posted on Jul, 16 2022 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Yes, the night stalker sells disgusting pizzas and his target is mr genny gens little sacrifice.

posted on Jul, 16 2022 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: the owlbear I listened too a podcast about him, apparently he'd left the state to visit his brother I think it was, and when he came back someone recognized him from the artist sketch on the wanted poster. So then a bunch of people chased him down and beat the # out of him and sat on him until the police arrived. The sad part is that there's a photo of him at a meeting where the city is discussing the killings, you can see him in the audience, that's how he knew that other guy was talking #. He also was pulled over in a stolen car and the cop jokingly asked him if he was the Night Stalker and he said no and asked when the cops were going to apprehend the killer.

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Night Stalker, lock your door is one of the best episode

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join