It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BLM activist usurpes Orlando Vigil to talk about race

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 04:14 PM
link   
The worst part about this is the people in the crowd cheering this moronic behavior at a vigil for a massacre that happened. Unbelievable.

"I was a little nervous to get up here because there's a lot of white people in the crowd, and that's not a joke." Unbelievable.

I'm speechless. The world is truly getting dumbed down. The conspiracies are real.

Unreal people.

The guys who get angry and walk out are a gay couple who are mad about what's being said and rightfully so.
edit on 6/18/2016 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Looks like 90% of everyone in this shot is white. If all the whites go home, will there even be a gathering?
edit on 18-6-2016 by Greggers because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   
But these type of clowns show up just to argue. Doesn't matter the issue they'll disagree as disagreeably as possible.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

But these type of clowns show up just to argue. Doesn't matter the issue they'll disagree as disagreeably as possible.

I think their offended that a vigil for the victims at Orlando got turned into a BLM rally.

I woulda been infuriated.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion
She says that there are to many white people out in the crowd. Unbelievable.

Unbelievable indeed! In fact, don't believe it because it didn't happen! She didn't say there are "too many white people".

Look, she USED the situation to make a point about her cause. It's good the people shamed her for it. She made it about race and it was NOT about race. But lying about what she said is just lame.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

Sounds like you are. You generated a thread about it and, as other point out, thats not what was said?

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

Oh god now I'm lying sorry I misquoted give it a break.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Sounds like you are. You generated a thread about it and, as other point out, thats not what was said?

Fixed now that the one or two words is better what's your point?

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Yes she did...she said "I am really nervous to be up here because there are so many white people in the crowd...that isnt a joke..."

She hijacked something she is not involved in. It was sickening to me. This was an attack on America but the secondary affect is what it did to the LGBT in the area. These people are harassed enough. Many are just people who want to be left alone and this was a place they felt safe. Now, nowhere is safe for them and that is the true meaning of terror.

It was not a hate crime. It was as perfect decision by a group who wants to hurt and alienate at one time.

They hit a workplace.
They hit a bar.
A school is next. What happens when a single or multiple gunman attack a Jewish school? or a elementary school in a rural city? It is going to happen.

They push the gay narrative on him. That is how he got in. He worked this for months. People there knew him, he was even thrown out but what is the worst is he gained the trust of the people he killed. It is cold blooded. Walk into a place you have never been it is not as personal as building relationships and then using that to gain access to kill.

I wish someone would have hit that chick in the head with a water bottle to knock some sense into it....

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 04:37 PM
link   

…what's your point?

I stopped tuning into gibberish these type say at rallies after 911.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I couldn't make it past 10 seconds because of the tone of that "person" about their causes. Which in my opinion are not about bringing blacks up to the quality of life of whites. It's about these "people" who want nothing more than to just divide people into races, spew nothing but racism at every opportunity to open their mouths or a pen and paper (keyboard and Internet these days).

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   

sorry I misquoted give it a break.

The politically acceptable thing to say is that you "misspoke". Whatever that means.

Let me fix it for the Nazi's.

Oh, I'm a Nazi for calling you out? I appreciate you correcting your title and OP, though.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 04:53 PM
link   
College activism, where one goes to learn how to be a self-absorbed tool. It's pretty much been like that forever.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I'm a heterosexual black male and believe me, I would have been tempted to grab her by her neck and remove her forcibly.

Disgusting.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 04:57 PM
link   
nvm

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   

She was mad because she thinks the media only cares about white people and hasn't realized her movement have been hijacked by people looking to make money and make others feel like constant victims.

BLM is venom

I was nervous about a peaceful vigil of white people.... BLM never ceases to amaze me

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 05:58 PM
link   

She said she was scared to talk because there were so many white people in the crowd. She's disgusting.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   

BLM has done more to discredit BLM than anyone else ever could.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: JDmOKI

She was mad because she thinks the media only cares about white people and hasn't realized her movement have been hijacked by people looking to make money and make others feel like constant victims.

She must have missed the fact that it was Hispanic night at the club that night.

It was gay Hispanics not White people...seriously we now have minorities fighting over who is the most oppressed. You just can't make this stuff up.

<<   2 >>

join