It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Assault on Trump, real or fabricated?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

They got it right down under. The whole world sees what a fool trump is. The whole world is laughing at him.
And Russia wants him because it will be easy to play him. They don't want Hillary because she knows what she's doing. They can't manipulate her the way they can trump.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 12:05 PM
link   
The attack on Trump is a real fabrication.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

They got it right down under. The whole world sees what a fool trump is. The whole world is laughing at him.
And Russia wants him because it will be easy to play him. They don't want Hillary because she knows what she's doing. They can't manipulate her the way they can trump.

Actually it might be the other way around....

Panama Papers Reveal Clinton’s Kremlin Connection

Almost lost among the many revelations is the fact that Russia’s biggest bank uses The Podesta Group as its lobbyist in Washington, D.C. Though hardly a household name, this firm is well known inside the Beltway, not least because its CEO is Tony Podesta, one of the best-connected Democratic machers in the country. He founded the firm in 1998 with his brother John, formerly chief of staff to President Bill Clinton, then counselor to President Barack Obama, Mr. Podesta is the very definition of a Democratic insider. Outsiders engage the Podestas and their well-connected lobbying firm to improve their image and get access to Democratic bigwigs.

Which is exactly what Sberbank, Russia’s biggest financial institution, did this spring. As reported at the end of March, the Podesta Group registered with the U.S. Government as a lobbyist for Sberbank, as required by law, naming three Podesta Group staffers: Tony Podesta plus Stephen Rademaker and David Adams, the last two former assistant secretaries of state. It should be noted that Tony Podesta is a big-money bundler for the Hillary Clinton presidential campaign while his brother John is the chairman of that campaign, the chief architect of her plans to take the White House this November.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Vdubya

Wrong. She won because we voted for her. She will be president because we elect her.
Pretend all you want. Hillary supporters are real and we believe in our candidate.
She is miles above trump in knowledge, education, experience.
Believe me we are real.
Here I'm a minority but not in the real world.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 12:12 PM
link   

a reply to: Vdubya

Wrong. She won because we voted for her. She will be president because we elect her.
Pretend all you want. Hillary supporters are real and we believe in our candidate.
She is miles above trump in knowledge, education, experience.
Believe me we are real.
Here I'm a minority but not in the real world.

Thank you for asserting that you are a real supporter and not a paid Hillary shill.

Welcome to ATS by the way.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Just stop. Open your eyes. He is hated by most. He has no knowledge on how to do this at all. He would be a complete disaster but lucky for us he will never get elected. I'm not just saying this. It's the truth.
You trump supporters are living in a fantasy world.
30 employees for the swing states. That's not enough to get the floors swept and toilets in the headquarters cleaned.
I laugh and laugh and laugh. He will continue to wing it till he's flown the coop.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: BIGPoJo

Been here since 2003 so let me welcome you.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   
You have to wonder where the notions of an anti-Muslim and anti-Mexican comes from, because at best he is anti-Islamist and anti-illegal immigrant. These lies come from the mouth of the media and lands in the ears of the credulous, whom are the sort of people who gather around the snake-oil salesmen and start buying as soon as someone else does.

But the question remains, is all the Trump bashing straight up propaganda for those who refuse to think on their own? or is it because Trump bashing is lucrative, and the customers are simply participants in a Black Friday mob?

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Ha ha. Those words came from the pie hole of trump. Denial anyone.

edit on 6182016 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Ha ha. Those words came from the pie hole of trump. Denial anyone.

Which words?

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   

LOL - Oh man, you crack me up. How's this, at gatherings I regularly attend, the consensus is just like ATS, there are those vehemently opposed to zTrumpet and those who think Hillary is a tool, there are those who believe Hillary can change the global economic and political landscape for the betterment of mankind and those who think Trump can do the same thing.

Since the next POTUS and her/his policies effect the entire planet, all countries with US military bases and US political/economic interests entrenched should also get to vote come November.

Or should we all just leave it to the well-informed yanks to make the right call?

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Gather your buddies around you for moral support.
All the words he says. And he's 70 . It's not like he's going to change at this point in life.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Oh sure. Why not. They can pay taxes too. We could use a little extra.
And what? Gatherings you attend....in Australia?

(post by Nucleardoom removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Oh sure. Why not. They can pay taxes too. We could use a little extra.
And what? Gatherings you attend....in Australia?

So the taxes I pay to the Aust govt which contributes to the white paper accord with the US department of defense for joint control over the Australasian region is not enough - you wish for me to further contribute to the American dream?

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   
It's 50/50, half fabricated, half real IMO which is actually good for Trump. He gets free press and from his own playbook, does not matter if the press is unfavorable. Plenty of time to clean it up. Main component is to get the free press since he does not have the coin of H Camp. He is taking a lot of heat but, it is also raising concerns about Obama and Hillary.

Their track record and stance on Muslim terrorism in the US and their desire to take money and make deals with Muslim countries that abuse women and gays is very real. Iran stones gays to death and their former President or whatever he was being a theocracy, on record stating no gays in their country. Hillary, a foundation for women that takes millions from countries that abuse women. No different that a dog shelter taking money from a dog fighting circuit. These are real concerns that voters should consider but it will take time to open up the pigeon hole of what they believe and see.

For me, being upper middle, no way possible I would consider voting Democrat. Their aim is to tax me more which is not acceptable since it is unfair. I work hard and should not have to pay more just because I'm willing to work harder and make uncommon sacrifices that most would not consider as an option. If one is not willing to make those choices in life and they are able body then yes, they should have a lower standard of living.

What really matters though is the electoral vote. I don't see them going Trump. Even if she is indicted which she should be, they likely will still not vote for him. He would cause too much disruption in their game and shake it up. They don't want change. Keep the the pressure on the poor and middle, both parties.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: misskat1

So Im wondering, has the events of the last few days, and Trumps response to the Terrorist problem, influenced how you plan to vote?

Judging from all the 'Correct the Record' shills posting on ATS lately they must be getting desperate. I don't know ANYONE literally that would vote for Hilary. This doesn't mean a vote for Trump, but people find Hilary completely unacceptable as a candidate.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Look. You're not voting. This is a stupid conversation to drag on.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Trump dips in the ratings because reality is finally catching up with him and all the Trump supporters start talking about conspiracies and concerted efforts. Y'all used to wear those attacks like a badge of honor. What was the saying? "There's 100,000 more votes for Trump". Too bad he's just a one trick pony and has alienated the rest of the country against him. Reality is reality and y'all aren't the only ones living in this land.

Donald Trump Still Hasn’t Started His General Election Campaign

But Trump has yet to mobilize GOP donors, which could put him at a large financial disadvantage. Trump claimed on Saturday if he couldn’t raise enough funds, “I would just put up my own money,” like he did for his primary campaign, but his financial disclosures indicate that he does not have sufficient funds to run a general election campaign.

Trump has about $160 million in pretax income, The Wall Street Journal estimates. In the 2012 general election, Barack Obama spent $721 million and Mitt Romney spent $449 million.

His reliance on free media, in the form of wall-to-wall network television coverage of his raucous campaign rallies, may not work for a general election campaign. His message will have to be targeted toward specific swing states and constituencies, which so far he has not done. Instead, in the month since he officially won the nomination, he has made several campaign stops in traditionally Republican states and has doubled down on brash and divisive rhetoric, sinking his already abysmal favorability ratings.

Behind the scenes, his campaign has shown little evidence of organization and strategy. Trump fired national political director Rick Wiley after only a few weeks on the job, even though Wiley was brought in specifically to coordinate with party officials and help shift the campaign toward the general election.

Trump’s campaign structure remains scant. Despite being a national-level campaign, it lacks basic elements such as a communications team and a rapid response director. When an adviser told Trump to hire a rapid response director, the mogul reportedly said: “I am the rapid response person.”

But I'm sure this is all lies.
edit on 20-6-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join