It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Holy War; Assasins against Freemasons

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 05:14 AM
link   
Disclaimer:
With the following I am not saying there is Sheik Ali plotting against Grandmaster Joe.
What I am saying is that these are the roots of the two ideologies currently fighting against eachother.
Ideologies which have taken on a life of their own.

Freemasonry

Freemasonry is one of the world’s oldest and largest non-religious, non-political, fraternal and charitable organisations. It teaches self-knowledge through participation in a progression of ceremonies. Members are expected to be of high moral standing and are encouraged to speak openly about Freemasonry...
...Freemasonry is a society of men concerned with moral and spiritual values. Its members are taught its principles (moral lessons and self-knowledge) by a series of ritual dramas – a progression of allegorical two-part plays which are learnt by heart and performed within each Lodge – which follow ancient forms, and use stonemasons’ customs and tools as allegorical guides.
Freemasonry instils in its members a moral and ethical approach to life: its values are based on integrity, kindness, honesty and fairness. Members are urged to regard the interests of the family as paramount but, importantly, Freemasonry also teaches concern for people, care for the less fortunate and help for those in need.

I believe that summs it up and I don't have to add my opinion.

The Assassins

Regarded as one of the most fearful of all secret societies, the Hashashin, the Assassins, seemed capable of penetrating any security, of striking down any victim regardless of the body of men who might guard him...
...Most of the early members of the secret society were followers of the Nizari branch of the Isma Iliyya sect of Shiite Muslims and were located primarily in Syria and Persia. In 1090, Hasan ibn Sabbah (1034-1124) seized the mountain citadel of Alamaut in northern Persia and made it his "Eagles' Nest," a center where he, as grand master, could live in relative safety and direct his forces throughout Asia. Hasan became known as the "old man of the mountains," and he set about creating a fanatical organization composed of devotees, known as fedayeen, who did whatever he commanded with blind obedience...
...Hasan supplied them with generous amounts of the drug hashish, then hypnotically guided them to the lavish gardens of heaven where they were allowed to witness the beauty of the afterlife. When the youths regained full consciousness, they were convinced that they had been allowed a glimpse of their future dwelling place in paradise.

Of course I know the original Assassins are just like the Knight Templar officially dead since around 1300,
but I see undeniable similiarities to the death cult of ISIS.

1. Drug abuse to enhance their fighting power
  2. the brainwashing amongst its followers (the paradise lie)
  3. the method of attacking (shadow warriors)

To sum it up, I'd say it is time for each one of us to choose sides.
And live the way we want the world to be.
I surely hope "integrity, kindness, honesty and fairness" will win in the end.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 05:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Sums it pretty much up! Many fanatical groups do in some form or another rely on past events and myths to be used as their guiding principles. And since no one of us is an ISIS insider, we have no idea what they brag or teach IRL once a recruit has entered their camps. However a "motivation' of some kind has to be behind it all.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 05:54 AM
link   
This reminds me of the Assassins Creed video game series.

Templar's vs Assassins.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 08:00 AM
link   
So, an ancient brick layers union and brick assassins…

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 08:22 AM
link   
An interesting story I read once about how Hasan ibn Sabbah obtained the Infamous stronghold Alamut from it's original owner. It is said he went to the man and offered him a ridiculously low offer for the fortress. The owner naturally declined but became interested when Sabbah proposed a wager with the same buying price attached. He told the owner of Alamut that he could encompass the entire fortress in leather. The owner laughed at this notion thinking there is no way Sabbah could have that much leather available to him.

Sabbah was known to be a very shrewd and ingenious man, he took large pieces of leather and cut them into very thin strips. He then used those thin long strips to form a complete circle around Alamut thus winning the wager. As for the promised payment he told the now previous owner to take a note written by himself to a moderately successful merchant in another town/village to collect his payment for the property. So the man went to this merchant and delivered the note which it is said that the message was simple "Pay this man x amount of currency signed by Sabbah" . The merchant saw the name signed to letter and with a look of fright paid the man the debt that was owed to him. Supposedly the merchant was so terrified by the mere name of the author of that note that he dared not defy him and bring his deadly wrath against him.

It is also said that the Hashashin led by Sabbah had even infiltrated the personal elite guard of the famous general Saladin . This is apparently why Saladin changed his mind as to pursuing Sabbah and the Hashashin with the intent to destroy them. Anyone that knows anything about the crusades knows that Saladin was not a man to be trifled with. He had a keen sense of battlefield tactics and with a massive army behind him he was a force to be reckoned with.
edit on 18-6-2016 by RainbowPhoenix because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 09:08 AM
link   

I study history, and I respectfully disagree ISIS is like the Assassins. The Assassins would have condemned ISIS. In fact many of their targets are politicians and military leaders (Basically the TPTB of the day) and they have a rule that they cannot attack the civilian populace.
edit on 6/18/2016 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: starwarsisreal

You clearly misunderstood what I was saying.
Templars and assasins are both not existing anymore.

That doesn't mean the myth is also dead.
The Templars had sworn to be poor,
And gained wealth while they were still active.
What I meant is that it looks like ISIS adopted traditions from the assassins myth.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

lol, exactly, building vs destruction.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Oh they want to rebuild Syria alright. Part of the process of subjugation. Before they do they need to destroy the countries heritage and culture, so destroy history by destroying landmarks and icons.

Part of rewriting the past. By they I don't mean just some guys in hoodies with hammers and dynamite.

"Assad must go." --US state department meme

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 10:25 AM
link   

No, I think you're wrong.
If you truly believe the US is behind every nut, wandering the planet, you have a strong enemy image and phantasies of omnipotence, but a very clouded vision of the real world.
Are you American?

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 10:33 AM
link   

If you truly believe the US is behind every nut, wandering the planet, you have a strong enemy image and phantasies of omnipotence, but a very clouded vision of the real world.

Every empire in history has tried this. Part of subjugation of people and nations is to subvert and supplant their own identity away from their past, to the new future.

You can feign surprise at the "New" world order, Globalism and military conquest currently going on, covertly or not.

I'm not that easily confused.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 10:43 AM
link   

I am confused.
What are you saying, the US uses ISIS to destroy history?
That's ridiculous.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

I am confused.
That's ridiculous.

What could be so ridiculous about it? Look at the world state today, the happenings across the globe it's insanity and chaos - do you believe that statement to be true or not?

Barack hussein Obama; looks, talks, sounds, feels so un-American, so Muslim/pro-Islam, the timing of such a president with the current happenings and the occupation of American military is so acute.

Yet it's all coincidence .... a president bowing to Saudi Arabia is just a nice gesture right?

NOT IN THE REAL GAME OF POWER.

It's a sign of allegiance. There is obviously a larger game at play, masked by manufactured boogeymen, political correctness, and the division of humanity - race, cultures, creed, sexual preference etc - this is not all coincidence then.

And such division is not what America was built upon. Obviously the ranks have been infiltrated.

There is an execution of ideologies at war for sure, though it seems one side has infiltrated the other and is gaining leverage.

That's how you win. Join the ranks of opposition and rebuild within.

Whether intrprt is saying America is being used as a vessel for bringing in a new world that was and never would be accepted by true Americans - especially the men and women who founded said nation and built it's constitution to keep it that way -

I am.

If freemasonry is the oh so sweet guys who build societies, and their structures.. they are losing the battle that is to take over said construction.

The same construction that built America and Europe.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Hey Buddy,

You and I have a similar interest in this.

I created a similar thread several months back that was met with derision and obstinacy (I still had fun), despite ISIS or ISIL or whatever calling France a "Templar Stronghold" in their statements after the attacks. That sure gave me a chuckle.

Anyway, I went back and read it and apparently I was "loaded" and it wasn't done very well so I suppose I can't blame anyone for not getting my point.

When I made this thread, however, I was not loaded, and I think you might get a lot out of it.

See, that's the problem with the Assassin's Creed game: it obscures useful history by offering useless little bits of history. It simply obscures the fact that the Templars were constantly engaged in business with the Assassins and that led to two things: a deep cultural exchange of ideas concerning Philosophy and Science, and a turf war. The Temple was dealing with those guys for 200 years; eating their food, wearing their clothes, adopting their methods of organizational management.

It's truly where "globalization" began.

Here's a fun book.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Elementalist

That's why I said it's time to choose side.
Beyond nationality and religion.
I am willing to die, if it is necessary to defend the principles we built our societies on,
the freedom to pursuit happiness,
integrity, honesty, kindness and fairness also have to be defended,
demanded and cultivated.
I don't see that being done anywhere, honestly.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

I am confused.
That's ridiculous.

I know.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Bybyots

I raise my hat to you, respect a really nicely written thread!

Where do you stand on the rumours Osama BinLaden was possibly a modern "old man in the mountain"?
Did he resurrect the idea, or was it never dead?

Add:
BinLaden Family and the Bushes had economic ties through Halliburton, what is your interpretation of that?
Is the Skull & Bones order a merger of Templar and Assassin teachings?

edit on 18-6-2016 by Peeple because: Add

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Well I don't think that it's ever been dead; it's a method of warfare.

Here you go: Mongol military tactics and organization

When the Mongols hit Europe the European armies were simply crushed by a superior method of conducting war.

Same deal in Vietnam, it fundamentally changed the way that the U.S. fights.

edit on 18-6-2016 by Bybyots because:

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Bybyots

I added another question, can you share your opinion on the Skull and Bones?

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   

BinLaden Family and the Bushes had economic ties through Halliburton, what is your interpretation of that?

Ah gosh, You know? That's just one of those things that makes great material for fantasy and fiction but that we can never really verify. I don't mind joining you in admitting that that is where my mind has gone as well; it really seems like it, Right?

I mean, there they are doing Biddness, Right? Hacking out their little turf/mineral resources war. There is obvious evidence from history that shows both parties having tried multiple times to reach some sort of mutually beneficial equilibrium in the past.

But I find it has been most fruitful to stick to the nuts and bolts of how both parties have influenced one another organizationally and "spiritually" in terms of overall vision for success.

Is the Skull & Bones order a merger of Templar and Assassin teachings?

No*, I don't have any reason to think so. Do you? I do know what organization fits that criteria, though. The O.T.O. (it's in the name itself).

Which is to say not beyond the already enmeshed relationship that the Templars and Assassins find themselves in historically. So if the Skull and Bones guys claim to be ex-Templars then, yeah, they take part in that same centuries-long cross-cultural pollination via that whole turf war thing. I really don't know anything about skull-and-bones beyond what's on T.V. and stuff.

edit on 18-6-2016 by Bybyots because:

<<   2 >>

join