It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Orlando Shooting-Mateen's Wife Is Missing

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+21 more 
posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 09:15 PM
link   
From the Sun-Sentinal...A STUNNING DEVELOPMENT...Mateen's wife...the one who drove him to Pulse and Disney Springs to "case" the locales. The same helpmate who went to gun stores with him, is awol. The plot twists again. Per Mateen's father "he doesn't know where she is or if she's still around" as she left th families Ft Peirce, FL home.

Why wasn't she being tailed at a minimum? Just on media releases evidence, why wasn't she under arrest?

www.sun-sentinel.com...

+19 more 
posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Haven't you learned?

It's amateur hour at FBI headquarters.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 09:18 PM
link   
I'd be missing too if I was her

link   
Sigh

+2 more 
link   
This whole situation reads like a horrible crime drama. I mean really? The only one with inside info on the HUGE case is missing?!?

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Wow, really. I'm sure she'll easily fly out of the country.

+6 more 
posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

Amateur hour or part of a deal. Was Noor wife or handler? This whole story really stinks.

Would love to learn the families financial status. Mateen made two trips (pilgrimages?) to Saudi Arabia, mom and dad live in a beautiful home, his and her Benzies. And now, Noor just "disappears." Gotta have cash to do that.

+6 more 
posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 09:22 PM
link   
"Hello?"

"Hi this is Saudi Arabia, you need to get out of there now."

"Thanks!"

*click

+5 more 
posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: dreamingawake

Begs the question why she wasn't placed on a no fly list if that proves to be the case.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: VivreLibre
I'd be missing too if I was her

Well yeah, that's because she`s missing, I know I know if you were in her position.

Maybe she and other terrorist accomplices have now just discovered that they can track people by their phones.

Agreed with onequestion, fail again on behalf of law enforcement.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 09:32 PM
link   
She's gone.

She most likely wont show up if she has any sense of how to disappear, however, she is now on the run for life, constantly looking over her shoulder, trying to escape. I would check the mexican border in a week or so. she will no doubt be trying to get away and seek amnesty somewhere...gonna be a rough life for her as it is with most people on the run.

It woulda been better to just cooperate and use the "I didn't think he would do anything" defense...get a token slap on the wrist if anything and done.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Glinda

Well, she had ample opportunity to disappear. I'm guessing she was quite aware of what was being reported about her as far as possible criminal charges. That wasn't kept quiet so as not to spook her.

Edited to Add: I was wondering why she wasn't held as being a flight risk, too.

edit on 16-6-2016 by tweetie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 09:36 PM
link   
So is this the same woman who said he was crazy?

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 09:38 PM
link   
They need to get her on a no-fly list a.s.a.p.

+4 more 
posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Glinda

She's probably out trying to adopt Clock-boy.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Unbelievable.

This woman should have been in protective custody. Unless.... It was the FBI or CIA that have 'disappeared' her.

Oooh, now there is a conspiracy angle

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Is it just the father in law that says she's missing? Also....did she take the kid?

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: SaturnFX
She's gone.

She most likely wont show up if she has any sense of how to disappear, however, she is now on the run for life, constantly looking over her shoulder, trying to escape. I would check the mexican border in a week or so. she will no doubt be trying to get away and seek amnesty somewhere...gonna be a rough life for her as it is with most people on the run.

It woulda been better to just cooperate and use the "I didn't think he would do anything" defense...get a token slap on the wrist if anything and done.

Nah. She's either in witness protection or Mateen's father flew her to Saudi Arabia to be stoned to death.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Bone75

Or some victims family member fed her to the gators..

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bone75

originally posted by: SaturnFX
She's gone.

Nah. She's either in witness protection or Mateen's father flew her to Saudi Arabia to be stoned to death.

In the words of Leo Dicaprio, I concur.
edit on 6/16/2016 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join