It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Requesting Psychic help on father

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

I'm sure it does but I do not know for sure, a psychic just eluded to it.
It makes sense, unfortunately

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 11:53 AM
link   
I only had read the title when I saw the following:

A man in his 50-ies, bald on top of head, with dishwater blond hair sticking out. Wearing beige-ish clothes in similar surroundings sitting on sofa. Also he's a smoker. Low coffee table in front of his knees. Probably glass top.

This man is not doing well, either due to substances or psychiatric issues. Name could be Donny or Ronny.

No idea why I got this.

PS: I think this is from the past, it's like a short film of the man. He has his cigs in the pocket of his shirt.
edit on 10-7-2016 by QueenofWeird because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: QueenofWeird

I don't think this was for me

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 11:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: QueenofWeird
I only had read the title when I saw the following:

A man in his 50-ies, bald on top of head, with dishwater blond hair sticking out. Wearing beige-ish clothes in similar surroundings sitting on sofa. Also he's a smoker. Low coffee table in front of his knees. Probably glass top.

This man is not doing well, either due to substances or psychiatric issues. Name could be Donny or Ronny.

No idea why I got this.

PS: I think this is from the past, it's like a short film of the man. He has his cigs in the pocket of his shirt.

Late reply Queen,

This doesn't apply to my father as he had to have dark hair and is likely already dead. However the name Ronny is the name of a man I fell in love with and never got over. He was blond before I knew him and balding now but not heavy when I met him tho probably was in the past. Very interesting.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join