It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Requesting Psychic help on father

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 09:15 PM
link   
I have hesitated to go this route but I am stuck. And I haven't wanted this to sway me...but here I am

A couple of years ago I learned that my father was not my father when my full brother and I did dna testing. We were looking for my father's family...he was adopted. Turned out we are half siblings...distressing to say the least. Then he went on ancestry and his ydna name match showed up as a 2nd cousin and he had many matches with that name. I had none so knew I was the 'bastard child'.

Through much work with dna and genealogy I have identified one side of my father's line and think I may know who is my grandmother. My problem is she had two sons and even with that there seems to be some disconnection with some of my matches...perhaps I just need to keep looking.

Now the main problem. About 20 years ago I went to a psychic. She was very good. Asked for a watch to hold but only had glasses.

She told me there was a man, military, who was watching over me. She mentioned a blue uniform and said he had already passed.

My presumed dad was Army stationed in North Texas at the time of my conception and still living. My presumed father's adoptive father was also career Army and had passed. No blue uniforms.

I think the information from the psychic has thrown me off, thus my reluctance.

Any information or guidance will help and with known facts may be able to work through.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

A Real Father would be busy looking for you.
As such, it would be a mission of responsibility
and loving intent.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Wildmanimal

Yes, if he had a clue. My mother was married. And whoever he is is dead many years probably.

edit on 16-6-2016 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 10:46 PM
link   

I created an astrological horary chart for the question "Where can liveandlearn find information about his/her father?" Perhaps I should have phrased it differently... my apologies if so.

The chart indicates the question is premature. The answers you want are not yet available.

It seems though that there are indeed two "fathers," but one or both of them did not know. I believe your mother did, or at least knew of the possibility, and she was acting in what she believed was your best interests.

Your father in question may have been out of the country at the time of your birth and/or during your childhood. Or he may have been a foreigner.

It also seems that he is now deceased.

I'm sorry I can't tell you more. I hope you can find the truth. Good luck

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 11:08 PM
link   

U.S. Army dress uniform is blue.

That is why we call them "The blues".

You can also write to the Army (records division) to request military records.... there will be photographs on file as well.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

I created an astrological horary chart for the question "Where can liveandlearn find information about his/her father?" Perhaps I should have phrased it differently... my apologies if so.

The chart indicates the question is premature. The answers you want are not yet available.

It seems though that there are indeed two "fathers," but one or both of them did not know. I believe your mother did, or at least knew of the possibility, and she was acting in what she believed was your best interests.

Your father in question may have been out of the country at the time of your birth and/or during your childhood. Or he may have been a foreigner.

It also seems that he is now deceased.

I'm sorry I can't tell you more. I hope you can find the truth. Good luck

Bodeciiea

Yes, this is interesting and applicable.

My mother did suspect and chose not to tell me. On two occasions she looked at me... down, eyes up and said "I know you were conceived on New Years eve". I always considered it just an error in timing for 1945. Considering birth weight and length I was probably at least a week early.

Out of country Is really spot in in some aspects. I was born in N Tx but we ended up in Guatemala when I was about 10 months old. I have a photo of me with the man that I believe was my father in Guatemala.

I also have a match (that doesn't seem to share enough dna) that has a ggrandfather that was born in the Panamal Canal zone in 1919. He joined the Army in 1942.

So you have hit on some point I didn't reveal.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 11:20 PM
link   
First and only thing I saw was him doing lots and lots of paperwork in a small greyish room.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

Thanks for the link info. This was 1945 and looking up uniforms the closest I saw was olive green.

The link is helpful though. Thank you

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 11:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: pirhanna
First and only thing I saw was him doing lots and lots of paperwork in a small greyish room.

My presumed father was an office worker. The man mentioned above born in Panama Canal Zone had a degree in finance /economic or something of that order. So could be him or some other working in that capacity

Thank you

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Yes, this is interesting and applicable.

I'm really glad to hear that. And happy that I posted it. I almost didn't since there was so little to share.

I'd be happy to try again in a couple months or so. I wouldn't trust anything I got before then. Just shoot me a message when/if you'd like to try again, and maybe a specific question for me to ask, and we can give it another go.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 12:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Thank you and I will

I don't know what a 'hoary' chart is but I have given my birth date to a couple people in the last 10 years and been told it is unusual as I seem to have 4 planets (maybe some are moons, don't remember].

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 12:37 AM
link   

I'm sorry -- I should have explained. A horary chart is calculated for the time and place that I "ask" the question, and the rules of interpretating the chart -- for answering the question -- are a little different than for reading a natal chart, which is calculated for the time and place of birth, and tells us about the person.

I'm not sure what you mean about the four planets... we have all nine planets, plus the sun and moon, in our natal charts. So I expect that you have four planets in significant aspect or placement in the chart, perhaps all were conjunct (in the same sign) which is called a "stellium" and those planets tend to be strongest and to assume their own significance so to speak. If they were in the first house, then they would all be "rising" planets. Or maybe you have four planets retrograde. I'm don't know of course -- but I'm sure there's something special!

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 11:22 AM
link   
I'm sorry to hear you are distressed, I would probably be too.

Best wishes.

-Alee

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 11:26 AM
link   
I'd stick to paper trail and DNA test rather than a psychic, who has thrown you in a working direction, Ignore the visit and keep going with other avenues.

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Do you have an Aunt living on your mother's side? If so, I'd ask her.

Good luck hunting.

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: CirqueDeTruth
Do you have an Aunt living on your mother's side? If so, I'd ask her.

Good luck hunting.

Yes, thank you. One aunt still living who was friends and sometimes confidant. She knows about this hunt, but I have never asked directly.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 11:11 AM
link   

It could be a grandfather or uncle

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 11:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: veracity

It could be a grandfather or uncle

Thanks for your reply. Not possible I am a product of a grandfather or uncle per dna.

However...do believe my mom was molested by and uncle or her grandfather.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 07:25 AM
link   
me too (about the mom molested by uncle or grandfather)
edit on 22-6-2016 by veracity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: veracity

geez, sorry to hear that. It changes lives.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join