It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Banker “Suicides” Were Likely A Vast Criminal Conspiracy (with Video)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 08:23 PM
link   

In 2015 there was a popular “conspiracy theory” floating around the Internet after a rash of mysterious “suicides” by high-profile banking professionals. What once looked like wild speculation is now beginning to resemble a vast criminal conspiracy connected to the Libor, interest-rigging scandal.

Now there is a CCTV Video of an italian banker which shows his death.
He falls backwards (facing the wall or point of exit).
Which is unusual for a suicide. Then he lays there, still moves his arms.
Two guys come to watch, check him out and leave, without assistance.

After his death there have been bruises found, which match a fight rather than a fall.

All in all it looks like murder. His wife as well said, that he would never commit suicide.
But he knew too much.

Activistpost

Knowing how the italian justice system works - i don't have hope for a full and transparent investigation.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 08:42 PM
link   
I would have to assume at least a few are guys knowing they're going down anyway. Plenty of people have offed themselves before they would go to prison. Especially the kind of people who lived the high life with tons of money only to hit rock bottom. How can a greedy narcissistic live after being shamed like that.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: homeskillet

Christ if the wife says he was not in that frame of mind to want suicide who knows.

One would think these bean counters would have a plan for running if things got bad enough.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Seems very telling of foul play. The other "suicides" may very well have been similar. Guessing if they can't harass the more non corrupt bankers into suicide they will just step in making it look like it was.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 02:13 AM
link   
a reply to: svetlana84

we will never know the full extent of the elite shenanigans...it's rather discouraging for the average joe. Sometimes it gives me feelings of sadness and despair.

This cancer can never be defeated.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: MarioOnTheFly

Look into banker suicides.

There was one guy who shot himself in the back of the head- twice.

Very creative suicides, these bankers.

Their game will eventually cine to an end. The fiat currency has never been able to last, it has to fail from time to time. It's only been in charge here for 103 years, and only half of them has it been without backing- won't be long now. Expect the suicides to escalate as more become aware of the fundamental problems. Those boogeymen will do their best to keep the gears turning by suiciding out anyone who gets in the way... But it will never be enough.

And they know it. So watch out for plan b.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Interesting cases.

I took a look at the David Rossi video (2nd one on the linked page named "The Banker Suicides: Newly leaked video casts doubt on banker's 'suicide'") where he supposedly "jumped" from the window of the Monte dei Paschi's HQ.

At 1:31 we see Rossi crashing. The time-stamp of the CCTV video is at 19:59:23. We see him moving at 20:04:44.
I just find it odd that at the 1:49 when we see the two mysterious men sow up they have cropped the time-stamp out.
The article mentions that they showed up around 20 min later.
Not a big issue I guess, I just found it odd because I watched the videos before reading the article and was wondering how long it took for them to show up.

edit on 17-6-2016 by SolidGoal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: SolidGoal

Wow, good eye for detail! You are right the time stamp is missing when the two men walk in.

I watched the video again.
It's a clipping to focus on the two men on the upper screen.

The first sequence, where Mr Rossi falls is the normal cctv image with normal time stamp.
(with a classic 4:3 format) But it s zoomed in on the victim (in 16:9 format)

At 1:49 there is the cut and a new clipping.
Since the action is on the top of the screen it s focusing on this part.

you will note that not only the time stamp vanishes but everything
on the lower screen part: take the exhaust of the scooter on the right as a reference, or the roof of the car: first cut, then visible.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: svetlana84
Yeah, I understand they "focused" on the men which as a result cropped the image, but I would have preferred they didn't do so.

I was looking for other source of the video, I found some (most in Italian), and all of them shows the cropped footage.
Could not find an unedited version of the cctv footage.

top topics

join