It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bernie Was RIGHT: Leaked Document Shows the DNC Wanted Clinton From Start

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 12:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: DancedWithWolves
a reply to: burntheships

I think he is still in to demand Schultz's firing and maybe 2 others, as well as to have significant influence on a platform that has steadily moved center right.

Yes, very valid points and he earned that. As Obama said, he has brought
a lot of young voters into the ( rigged ) process. In any case, he
is "due his reward".

The Dems need him...just in case. And there is a growing case being made, compliments of the FBI and hackers. Clearly her system was breached and served up like a buffet for years. This is an unprecedented campaign. And a mess.

There is that unprecedented FBI ...criminal investigation. It sure is cliff hanger,
what a mix, Russians and all. Thanks for your kind words, appreciate your response.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 12:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx
she got 3 million more ACTUAL votes....I guess in your bubble that doesn't count, we now are supposed to disqualify all of them for bernie

You mean those votes from the electronic machines right? Completely unhackable and impossible to tamper with... yep.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 01:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
a reply to: IAMTAT

The Associated Press (@AP)
22 secs ago - View on Twitter
BREAKING: Sanders tells supporters he'll work with Clinton to transform Democratic Party, says they must "make certain" Trump is defeated. AP Twitter

Sure seems like the entire thing was a ruse.

So all of the sudden Bernie rolls over and plays the

"I'm with her" ....

Wauw.... that went fast. I can't describe the amout of disappointment I feel right now.

And he even dared to post this bullcrap before he went public with the statement

When folks stand together against a rigged system

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 01:09 AM
link   
"Presidents are selected, not elected." FDR

Every election has been rigged since Abe Lincoln.

“Since I entered politics, I have chiefly had men's views confided to me privately. Some of the biggest men in the United States, in the field of commerce and manufacture, are afraid of something. They know that there is a power somewhere so organized, so subtle, so watchful, so interlocked, so complete, so pervasive, that they better not speak above their breath when they speak in condemnation of it.” Woodrow Wilson

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: flice

The AP got it wrong. Again. What he said was he WOULD NOT WITHDRAW OR ENDORSE CLINTON.

He did pledge to cooperate in defeating Trump. Even Rs are cooperating to do that in panic mode. R is also the first letter in racist and they don't want that label he is earning either.

Stay tuned (just not into AP apparently as a source on anything Sanders.)

We are in uncharted waters. Both parties have extremely problematic "chosen" candidates with shoes precariously dangling.

Sorry everyone is having to go through this.

So what else is in this leak? Back to reading.
Peace

edit on 17-6-2016 by DancedWithWolves because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: DancedWithWolves

Ah, thank you very much. I had been wondering about that for quite some time.

Makes me wonder about Bryan Pagliano being paid by both the Clinton Foundation and the State Department at the same time without disclosing the CF contract to his SD superiors; which is against the law, btw.

If there are ties to the CF and election rigging, then the server(s) (remember, the FBI has not only Hillary's private server, but they also have 4 State Department servers and Pagliano's private server) would be key in determining the depths at which those ties exist.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical
Good points. Really good. You can work in both sectors, government and politics, at the same time but you have to be very careful to disclose and not use the resources paid for by tax payers to run your campaign. That's a big no no in campaign finance law.
Disclaimer: I am not an attorney, but I have worked in the past in both government and politics, and once did both at the same time. It happens especially in re-election campaigns.

edit on 17-6-2016 by DancedWithWolves because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 07:01 PM
link   
It is a real shame what happened to Bernie. While I am totally opposed to his ideas and opinions, I like that he was against the establishment. Which is basically why I like Trump. Bernie was screwed from the beginning by the DNC. He had no chance and the DNC crapped their pants when they saw the crowd that supported him, again...much like the RNC and Trump. I would have loved to see a Sanders vs Trump campaign and while completely impossible...a President Trump and Vice President Sanders. Tear down the establishment...fire the career politicians and clean up our slum of a government.

Ohhhhh...what could have been, destroyed by the corrupt DNC.
edit on 6/17/2016 by WeAreAWAKE because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Lee Camp has been trying to get something to happen. It won't though the media loves Hillary, she gets the bills paid. Manipulating polls is common practice as well. The whole thing is a sham and we are going to be stuck with one of the most vile criminals as our puppet president.

It's going to be Obama on steroids. And Obama was basically Bush Jr. on steroids.

The middle east is screwed.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 06:41 AM
link   
years ago I was supporting Eugene McCarthy, the anti-Vietnam war candidate

he got swamped in the election by the Law-&-order/America-Love-It-or-leave-it crowd

somehow we are in the midst of a history Echo... but the Parties switched sides with the hawks/neocons Now in the jackass party from the dumbo party ...the 2016 dereliction-party already telegraphed their 'chosen-one' with the multitude of Super-Delegates already committed to HRC despite the voter turn out of the Sanders supporters

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

Sanders would not work with Trump, who alienates minorities with his rhetoric

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 09:14 AM
link   
The DNC showed it's true colors, and Liberals just don't care.

Sad. Really sad.
edit on 18-6-2016 by poncho1982 because: typo

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 09:31 AM
link   
I'm glad to see people realizing that the voting system is rigged, better late than never lol
What democracy? We're in an oligarchy country

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 11:15 AM
link   
That the game was rigged in favor of Hillary Clinton was obvious from the very start. Mainstream media colluded with the DNC and HRC to effectively marginalize Bernie Sanders. How so? Bernie Denied

This is not about sore losers. It's about fairness. A democracy depends on that. Then again, America doesn't really have that today; so there you go.
edit on 18-6-2016 by tabularosa because: Fixing URL

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Both the DNC and RNC are run by Corporate and Banking Lobbyists who make up the majority of the delegates.
Hillary is Pro Globalism, Pro Bankers, Pro "Free Trade" with Communist and Third World Countries

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 11:41 AM
link   

This really is damaging material. Yup, Bernie and Trump were right. The whole system is rigged. The queen crooked Hillary was ordained years ago and put on the fast track by lyin' corrupt Debbie Wasserman Schultz.

The Mass Lame Liberal Media, let things ride for a while on the Dem side, until Bernie actually started to make some strong challenges, and the queen was not looking so sharp.

The same Mass Lame Liberal Media, helped Trump become what he is now....the presumptive GOP Presidential nominee. What you are seeing now.....is hysterical long term insiders becoming fearful that all of their perks and status quo may be upset with a Trump victory.

So now, all of the bought and paid for politicians are in fear. The liberal press finally after a drag out nomination process got their queen of corruption, and now have just as quickly turned on Trump, joining the forces of the corrupt politicians on both sides of the aisle, for fear of losing all their hidden perks.

If Trump gets elected, the fear is that, once he gets 'read in' on what the hell is happening......he will spill the beans to the American public, and expose the huge corruption, the rigged process, and all of the special interest groups that are pulling the strings behind the scenes.

This whole election process is a massive fraud against the American public. From the corrupt Super Delegates (what a load of crap that is) to the Super of all SUPER PACs the Mass Lame Liberal Media. From now until November, they will pump up lyin' crooked Hillary, and publish unfounded, shady misleading stories about Trump and try to exploit any division within the GOP, the ones who fear of being exposed by Trump if he wins. Between The New York Times and The Phony Washington Make Believe Post. There will be an onslaught of negative press against Trump and all Pro Crooked Hillary. You can see this already evident on CNN and MSNBC......We (the american public) are being fed with lies, distractions, non relevant stories, to keep us from the truth. They want to protect their power, influence and keep the status quo.

That is how I see it, as blunt as it is....it is, what it is...which of course all depends on what the meaning of 'it' is. Peace

edit on 18-6-2016 by thenightisours because: spelling

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

Why not just let the party "elders" choose a candidate?

Because they need to keep the people under the illusions?

In Occult Logic, they would not be able to lay the blame for their policies on the American Public as in "You voted for this" which is a bunch of BS.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Maybe they should release something we didn't all already know.

Even the Trump opposition research and playbook was already transparently obvious.

A "Win" for Hillary or Trump is a win for the Establishment
Your average American has been tricked again into thinking they choose the president.

People need their head examined if they think someone like Clinton who attends Bilderberg Meetings or Trump the Billionaire wheeling and dealing with the top elite represent the majority of Americans.

It could have maybe been pulled off if they chose some small business owner or Joe the Plumber but they did not even try.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: tabularosa
This is not about sore losers. It's about fairness. A democracy depends on that. Then again, America doesn't really have that today; so there you go.

There is nothing that requires primaries ti be democratic, the parties let you vote as a kindness not a requirement.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

originally posted by: tabularosa

There is nothing that requires primaries ti be democratic, the parties let you vote as a kindness not a requirement.

With "kindness" like that, I would rather they take away the "vote" so the majority still thinking they have a voice can see the charade for what it is

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join