It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What majority of Muslims really believe

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 06:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: awareness10
Uncommitted:

Islam was spoke of as a plague, by nations past. Have they changed how they treat Women and Children in the past 500 give or take, yrs? Not really. In the West they simply do not behave as they do in Saudi Arabia and now Turkey. They've had a history of ups and downs.

They began to act rationally in the past decades before their leaders sold out and rubbed shoulders so to say with the west. Now it's a bloody mess all over again. I don't know any Women who would Want to live in these Islamic Countries do you? I don't know any gays who would want to live in Saudi Arabia, do you?

Lunacy is all i can describe these Religions as. If you think we're too 'Modernized' to become what we once were, you're wrong. There are ancient accounts of Nuclear war and Deserts turned to to green glass that only a nuke could have done. There are cases upon cases of it. The world will keep turning inside this subliminal nightmare until the many choose to look beyond what they're mesmerized by.

Have a Nice Day.

Alexander the Great was seen as a plague, Attilla the Hun was seen as leading a plague, as was the Roman Empire and the Crusades - it all depends on which side you are on.

My point is extremely clear, some people talking on a youtube video do not represent a billion or so people, the same as when some pretentious idiot (usually American) on ATS states that they are speaking on behalf of their country.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 06:21 AM
link   
a reply to: uncommitted

Islam doesn't have an army either does it? Have you missed that point? ISIS is not Islam, a few people on a Youtube video do not represent millions, or billions, don't get sucked into the hype.

Your either not familiar with the life and teachings of that sick barbaric false prophet Mohammad in the Quran Hadith and Sunnah or your lying, because ISIS is pure Islam by their books.

All followers of Islam are not to stop fighting until all come under the submission of Islam and Sharia Law.

Yet the Quran also states there is "no compulsion in religion" which so many of the Muslims sprout around the globe and on our media and on these type of message boards and that its the religion of peace.

The media flat out lies and has duped the masses into thinking groups and sects like ISIS are the radicals, no the radicals are the people who don`t follow the Quran by the letter and Mohammad's example which also carries the death sentence, so its little wonder why these type of followers fall into line quickly when push comes to shove.

The Muslim Brotherhood which was formed in 1928 goal is to bring about a global caliphate under Islam, which is why we are seeing globally the massive push of Islam into the west changing and decimating our countries to almost unrecognisable, but this is just the start and which Islam has gotten within our own governments.

From Islam's beginnings with Mohammad it has been a death cult slaughtering Christians Jews throughout the middle East which was once predominantly Christian country, pagans Hindu`s etc slaughtered by the millions.

The Quran is nothing more than the bastardization of the Torah and New Testament added to it with the sick and twisted writings and life of Mohamad and his first followers.

Followers of Islam often also quote from the Quran that it says "if anyone kills someone it is like they have killed the whole world" what they don`t say is the whole verse, which is straight out of the Old Testament and teaching what was ordained to the children of Israel by God" so the most peaceful verse they use by trickery and deceit, is actually from the Bible. Taqyya Islamic ordained deceit to further Islam.

Which is explained and shown here...

The world has been at war since the beginning of Islam because Islam has been at war with the rest of us since its beginnings, it will not stop until Islam is stopped for good.
But much much more.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 06:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: ASIAHXPAORSBA
a reply to: mobiusmale

And yes I am disputing it. I dispute hate filled propaganda.

A sober rendition of the results of a poll by a respected research firm is not propaganda...just a reviewing of the findings.

Oh, wait, your point is that PEWS is making it all up because it does not fit with your skewed narrative. Got it.

If you don't believe the results, I dare you to;

1) Go to Pakistan and publicly announce that you are leaving the Muslim faith to become a Jew.
2) Show up in ISIS-held Iraq, walk up to one of the black clad buffoons there and declare your undying physical love/lust for him (assuming you are a male). I hope you know how to fly.
3) If you are a women, hop on over to Saudi Arabia...drive to the mall, and then hop out of your vehicle in a string bikini.
4) Go and sit in a public square in a Muslim area of London (or Paris, or Damascus, or anywhere), and draw up a bunch of cartoons of the Prophet Muhammad...unflattering ones preferably.
5) In a Taliban-held area of Afghanistan, try to send your daughter to school...

Anyway, thanks for the rant.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: BO XIAN
ABSOLUTELY INDEED.

TPTB have greased the skids of our slide as a Republic faster and faster toward a very hellish future . . . and then . . . ceasing to exist as a Republic.

Well, a free republic wold be a real hindrance to the global plans that have been in play for a long time now!

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Here's some basic information on Islam

• The Five Pillars of Islam

• 1) Shahada: Testifying to God's One-ness: The declaration "There is no God but Allah and Muhammad is His prophet."
• 2) Salat: Prayer. General Features of Islamic Prayer. ...
• 3) Zakat: Giving charity. Originally a free-will donation (what is no called Sadaqah ). ...
• 4) Sawm: Fast. ...
• 5) Hajj: Pilgrimage

The Quran suggests strongly of doing good to others, treating orphans and woman kindly and all the good stuff

The Quran is basically a Mantra that Muslims recite within their daily Prayers.

It expresses cosmic laws and realities regarding the affair of the Spiritual Fall and resurrection of humans.
Its in a poetic mode not a narrative mode. The Quran means the reciting

All this other stuff about all these laws of this or that are religious jurisprudence formed through years of clerical subjective research and usually whatever temporal power was running the show would align itself with this or that school of thought would become the prevailing laws for that time.
It’s the classic MELDING OF THE King and the cleric, something that has existed from the very beginning of religion and happened often with the Pope in Christianity before the secular reformation when the Pope was dethroned from any temporal power.

It happened in Saudi Arabia with the 18th century Wahhabi Islamic cult aligned with the Saudi Kings who ruled through violence and used this religious affiliation to help rule the people.

The clerics melding with the King has been one of the most pernicious events in our human history that always leads to trouble.

Muslims believe in all the Hebrew Prophets including Jesus.

Though they don’t believe in any doctrines of Jesus being special or the son of God but do revere him in the Quran

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Some Islamic Schools of Thought

en.wikipedia.org...#/media/File:Islam_branches_and_schools.svg

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: gps777

Here we go again. I have to dispel false propaganda.

Muhammad is the most slandered man in history. ALL of primitive and modern Christianity heaped more slander and falsehoods on Muhammad than any man in history.

They were and many still are so threatened by his simple faith without all the confused nonsense about Jesus.

www.cyberistan.org...

In 628 C.E. Prophet Muhammad (s) granted a Charter of Privileges to the monks of St. Catherine Monastery in Mt. Sinai. It consisted of several clauses covering all aspects of human rights including such topics as the protection of Christians, freedom of worship and movement, freedom to appoint their own judges and to own and maintain their property, exemption from military service, and the right to protection in war.

An English translation of that document is presented below.

This is a message from Muhammad ibn Abdullah, as a covenant to those who adopt Christianity, near and far, we are with them.
Verily I, the servants, the helpers, and my followers defend them, because Christians are my citizens; and by Allah! I hold out against anything that displeases them.
No compulsion is to be on them.
Neither are their judges to be removed from their jobs nor their monks from their monasteries.
No one is to destroy a house of their religion, to damage it, or to carry anything from it to the Muslims' houses.
Should anyone take any of these, he would spoil God's covenant and disobey His Prophet. Verily, they are my allies and have my secure charter against all that they hate.
No one is to force them to travel or to oblige them to fight.
The Muslims are to fight for them.
If a female Christian is married to a Muslim, it is not to take place without her approval. She is not to be prevented from visiting her church to pray.
Their churches are to be respected. They are neither to be prevented from repairing them nor the sacredness of their covenants.
No one of the nation (Muslims) is to disobey the covenant till the Last Day (end of the world).

This verse in the Quran is a testament to the idea of tolerance in that Christians and Jews are allowed in heaven based on their deeds NOT their faith

Surah 2:62

Surely those who believe, and those who are Jews, and the Christians, and the Sabians, whoever believes in Allah and the Last day and does good, they shall have their reward from their Lord, and there is no fear for them, nor shall they grieve.

edit on 17-6-2016 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

I've always wondered why Christians and Muslims don't get along better after learning more about Muhammed and the Qur'an.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

Its more about religious politics than religious truth

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

I've also always wondered how Jesus is going to react during his alleged return.

He's going to be confused when his "children" are setting each other on fire and beating their women or attacking gays.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

What’s weird is that Muslims also believe Jesus is going to return!

They say he’s going to kick some assess this time around

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 10:31 PM
link   
nope...islam is not even a religion....it's a cult....but of note that's why Columbus went to sea....a direct land route was not approved for the reason of islam cult.....ha that's why tobacco is planted in india....it wouldn't grow in Britain.....and after the first Columbus voyage,

they sent him back to get more tobacco....because nicotine is the most addictive substance ever!! it took three weeks till they were hooked....

let's plow down deep to the details....

number one....the writings of moses and the sayings of jesus are not to be superceeded..according to the islam heads of state....I'll be back in a page to lay it on....
edit on 17-6-2016 by GBP/JPY because: our new King.....He comes right after a nicely done fake one

edit on 17-6-2016 by GBP/JPY because: our new King.....He comes right after a nicely done fake one

edit on 17-6-2016 by GBP/JPY because: last minute thought there....yezz

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 11:57 PM
link   
originally posted by: Willtell

Here we go again. I have to dispel false propaganda.

So you begin with taqiyya, as expected.

Muhammad is the most slandered man in history. ALL of primitive and modern Christianity heaped more slander and falsehoods on Muhammad than any man in history.

It is not slander to tell the truth about who Mohammad was and taught by his own deeds and written word.

They were and many still are so threatened by his simple faith without all the confused nonsense about Jesus.

Umm that's because Islam IS a threat to the whole globe. But its Muslims who are confused about God Jesus not Christians, if they weren`t confused they`d be Christians.

Verily I, the servants, the helpers, and my followers defend them, because Christians are my citizens; and by Allah! I hold out against anything that displeases them.
No compulsion is to be on them.

Blah blah, now tell the truth about how Christians and Jews or pagan were treated, if their heads didn`t roll they were made Dhimmies and FORCED to pay a Jizya tax of half their income but only when they have submitted to the point that they will not resist.

If a female Christian is married to a Muslim, it is not to take place without her approval. She is not to be prevented from visiting her church to pray.

R
iiiiggghhhgt that's why after the countless Jewish men or Christian mens heads were separated from their shoulders their wives were raped and kept as sex slaves or forced to marry.

No one of the nation (Muslims) is to disobey the covenant till the Last Day (end of the world).

And its written in the Bible when Christ returns he isn`t happy and not this lovey dovey dude many think him to be, He destroys all the ME countries that are nowadays Islamic countries and decimates the Antichrist your long awaited Mahdi who is said to reign for 7 years, it just so happens that's how long the Antichrist reigns for in the Bible before being flattened by Christ.

And if you think that's coincidence it would pay you to compare Biblical verses and Quran verses because the Quran even admits your Allah is Satan written in the bible over 600 years before your book was even written by the possessed mad man Mohammad.

look for yourself...

I don`t hate Muslims but I hate what they do by your book and by Mohamad's example, so I hate Islam.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join