It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this body shaming?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Being healthy is now shameful?

Interesting.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 06:02 PM
link   
He thinks it's haram. Can't be forthright about it so now it's about being body positive (which is really anything but).

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Cold hard fact? Nobody wants to see ugly. "Body shaming " is a/the new PC words, ugly people use to validate their "feelings". I can prove this. If everyone was "beautiful" there would be no "body shaming" and they wouldn't care what others thought anyway. They're ashamed of themselves so they create "words" and "catchphrases" to push their guilt on others. Kinda like LGB folks. They're not just looking for tolerance, but acceptance (Justification). And they hate it when you're just tolerant... They all need you to agree with them. So to answer your question. No, it's not.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Parafitt

In all honesty, I do not think so.

The ad really asks a fact. Is your body in good shape, and one that you would want to show off in a string bikini?

Doesn't matter if it's a bikini or otherwise, people wear clothes that do not fit them, or really wouldn't look good on them given their body type and the condition of their body.

The ad does not say "you're a fat slob/cow" if you're not in a physical shape such as the model and are able to wear the bikini.

Truth is, if you're not in that kind of shape (for me, it would be a speedo. There would be far too many blind people in the world were I to wear one), you really shouldn't be wearing clothing like that. But if you'd like to, are you in good enough shape?

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join