It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Poll Shows Voters Dislike Trump More Than Ever

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: DanteGaland

So? They don't like Hillary either. Vote for one you aren't fond of or vote for one you aren't fond of.

There ya go! Both Trump and Hillary have high negative baggage. At this point, Hillary has more. As we've seen the past few days, she's reactionary. She never even addressed homegrown terrorism until after the attack. Hillary's do-nothing stance would bring utter disaster to America on several fronts.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Wow! at the number of recent members who've joined in the past two weeks posting political stuff. I wasn't sure how real the story of Hillary's troll army were but from experience here and what I'm seeing on other sites, it looks to be very true.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 12:45 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

A good chunk of the polls US media outlets are obsessively running are at best questionable accuracy wise. I tend to think the polls that have Trump withing the error of margin of Clinton are wildly incorrect. I don't see how Trump can be so unpopular with anyone but his core supporter base and be within 3-4 percentage of points of Trump. The other obstacle is Gary Johnson who is polling around the 10% mark. If Johnson grabs 10 - 15% of the GOP vote nation wide the election will be no contest with Clinton as the winner.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Not voting for either of these two stooges, but I think Clinton will own Trump in the upcoming debates. I just don't think Trump is informed enough on world affairs, and secure enough in his own policies to out debate Clinton who has more experience at the podium. It should be a circus none the less, and among the most entertaining reality tv show ever aired.

I don't take many polls too seriously.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: DanteGaland

Yay, more WaPo anti-Trump BS. Tell me, if Trump craps in a bathroom and nobody is around, does Jeff Bezos smell fried chicken?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join