It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Poll Shows Voters Dislike Trump More Than Ever

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+17 more 
posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 01:02 PM
link   
We see a LOT of polls from Trump supporters claiming that Trump is an unstoppable force. This poll doesn't come to the same conclusions:

While voters continue to express disapproval with the leading candidates from both parties, a new Washington Post-ABC News poll out Wednesday revealed Republican nominee Donald Trump’s unfavorable rating surged to 70 percent, compared with a less damaging 55 percent unfavorable rating for Democrat Hillary Clinton.

Among registered voters, Trump’s unfavorable ratings far exceed Clinton’s—69 percent of 56 percent—representing a drastic change from last month, when the same poll found both candidates at 57 percent unfavorable. Trump lost ground among liberals, conservatives, Republican women, Democratic men, independents and white Americans without a college degree, the Post reports. Only 29 percent of voters have a favorable opinion of the Republican candidate.

It can be HARD to stay on TOP, could Trump be slipping?

Even among Republican voters, Trump is backsliding; 34 percent say they have an unfavorable view of their candidate, a reversal from last month when only 28 percent said they consider Trump unfavorable.

It's claimed the registered GOP people aren't Trump's core supporters. In any case, something to keep in MIND:

These numbers, collected primarily before Sunday’s terror attack at Pulse nightclub in Orlando (which will likely impact both candidate’s ratings) underscore many voter’s frustration with both candidates.

Source

Will Trump's numbers continue to sag, or will the rise? How will Hillary's numbers do? If you want to SEE the poll itself, it is available HERE.

Could this be the beginning of something? Time will tell...

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   
That's interesting, it most have been a democratic funded poll the one that put out those numbers.

I love polls specially when they can be bought for desirable results.

+4 more 
posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Don't like a poll's results so it has to be funded by the DNC?

I don't like the Trump polls, so I guess they must be RNC funded?

The poll was a Washington Post-ABC poll.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: DanteGaland

Yes that's how polls work

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 01:14 PM
link   
The poll appears to be from before the Orlando massacre.

Hmmmm.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanteGaland
a reply to: marg6043

Don't like a poll's results so it has to be funded by the DNC?

I don't like the Trump polls, so I guess they must be RNC funded?

The poll was a Washington Post-ABC poll.

You mean the same ABC that employs George Stephanopolous as a supposedly unbiased reporter, even though he worked in Bill Clinton's admin and is a Clinton Foundation donor?

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   
He is throwing it for hillary

link   

You have a lot to learn when it comes to the political crap during elections years in this nation.

link   

full circle.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

I check the site and the subsidiaries. of the site that have the article, interesting what you can find after doing a littler bit of search.

edit on 15-6-2016 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Before we talk poll numbers, we need the internal details of the poll. How many republicans, democrats, independents did they survey? Did they over sample any particular group? Now large was the sample survey? What type of questions were asked?

Until we know theses things we can not determine if this poll is accurate of a push poll.

And remember any poll that is worth a damn they will release the polling data. If they are unwilling to release that, its a junk poll.
edit on 15-6-2016 by JBRiddle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   

So? They don't like Hillary either. Vote for one you aren't fond of or vote for one you aren't fond of.

But the current full court press to white wash all the Muslim out of this recent shooting is going to have an impact. We'll see how impressionable by the press people actually are.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I can believe those numbers are accurate for before the shooting, but Clinton screwed up after that by going after more gun control. I expect her disapproval rating has skyrocketed since then.

I will not vote for either evil.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
The poll appears to be from before the Orlando massacre.

Hmmmm.

Yes indeed, as I stated in my OP. Sharp fox!

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

You have a lot to learn when it comes to the political crap during elections years in this nation.

And it seems that polls then are meaningless unless they show support for a candidate YOU personally endorse?

Polls are tools...nothing more, nothing less.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 01:37 PM
link   

More Than Ever
Even now?

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Haven't you heard about the Washington Post and their ongoing war against Trump? They are the ones that hired an army of 20 people to do nothing but focus on finding dirt...any dirt...on The Donald. They are at "war" with him and it goes back to some controversy between him and Amazon's Jeff Bezos, who, btw, now OWNS the Washington Post.

Trump is right. The media is mostly dishonest and you can bet the Washington Post and the New York Times for that matter, will spin anything they can to make Trump look bad. Don't trust them.

edit on 15-6-2016 by queenofswords because: spelling correction

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

They're a news organization. Aren't they supposed to dig for stories?

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 02:28 PM
link   
How I feel about someone as a person and how I think they will handle a certain job are different things. I don't have to sleep with Trump to vote for him.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanteGaland
Polls are tools...nothing more, nothing less.

Yep, I've done plenty of political polls in the last year. They're gauges, but the tuning is anyone's best guess. What I find a better & more accurate gauge is watching the local trends via people you know/work with/signage support, etc. Funny how all but a handful of Republicans my husband I I know have rescinded their support from him in recent months, and pro-Trump signage in our area is being replaced with other Republicans & urges to write them in.

He's losing his backing, it's just starting to ramp up is all.

<<   2  3 >>

join