It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton whistleblower books. More than I expected. wow

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Im compiling a list of books exposing the Clintons for my liberal nieces and nephews. I didnt know there were soooooo many. The shear number of these anti clinton books should be an eyeopener.

Has there ever been so many anti books written about a candidate for US President? This isnt an exhaustive list, I dont have all day and oh my there are sooooooo many. So, wondering if I can narrow it down to the more important books. Do you have a favorite? Or a review of the ones you have read?

www.amazon.com... Clintons War on Women

www.amazon.com... Larry Nichols Story

play.google.com... Uncovering the Clintons id=2JCOqseuMuIC&source=productsearch&utm_source=HA_Desktop_US&utm_medium=SEM&utm_campaign=PLA&pcampaignid=MKTAD0930BO1&gl=US&gclid=CLGi6dmTqs0CFRGwfgo dR7MDog&gclds

play.google.com... Hillary's Scheme id=_i4NHKPBbXMC&source=productsearch&utm_source=HA_Desktop_US&utm_medium=SEM&utm_campaign=PLA&pcampaignid=MKTAD0930BO1&gl=US&gclid=CKC4yvSTqs0CFYsGfwo dUkoI1w&gclds

www.goodreads.com... Blood Sport

play.google.com... The Truth about Hillary id=wTluOHsLZZAC&source=productsearch&utm_source=HA_Desktop_US&utm_medium=SEM&utm_campaign=PLA&pcampaignid=MKTAD0930BO1&gl=US&gclid=CMnhkueaqs0CFQvifgo d0hANVg&gclds

www.barnesandnoble.com... st=PLA&sid=BNB_DRS_Marketplace+Shopping+Books_00000000&2sid=Google_&sourceId=PLGoP4094&k_clickid=3x4094 The secret life of Bill and Hillary

play.google.com... MKTAD0930BO1&gl=US&gclid=CNDPl7-bqs0CFSovfgodDT4E8g&gclds One Dark Night

www.amazon.com... nd=10364989888472636581&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=e&hvdev=c&ref=pd_sl_9s50vaawfb_e The first lady Detail

www.amazon.com... Partners in Power Clintons and their America

www.barnesandnoble.com... 2sid=Google_&sourceId=PLGoP2782&k_clickid=3x2782 One Dark Night

www.barnesandnoble.com... nean=9781429955546&st=PLA&sid=NOK_DRS_NOOK+EBooks_00000000&2sid=Google_&sourceId=PLGoP25673&k_clickid=419x25673&utm_source=Google+PLA&utm_medium=cpc&u tm_term=&utm_campaign=NOOK+EBooks#productInfoTabs Bill and Hillary

www.barnesandnoble.com... Clinton Inc.

edit on 15-6-2016 by misskat1 because: (no reason given)

I didnt realise the link didnt contain the title. As soon as I get the kids to school I will go back an add titles. thanks
edit on 15-6-2016 by misskat1 because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-6-2016 by misskat1 because: Added titles to books

edit on 15-6-2016 by misskat1 because: Added titles, my computer will not let me preview.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 10:04 AM
link   
You could broadcast every fact about the Clintons, on every TV and radio station in the country, 24/7....and it would make no difference. None. If by now people haven't woken up to the fact that they are psychotic, power hungry predators, that will sacrifice your security and freedom for profit, another book is not going to help.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

I have to try, Ive never felt so passionate about keeping someone out of office. And my family are not happy that she won the primary and are now debating if they want to vote for her.

I know they arent going to read all these books. But, I am an Aunt that they do listen to, so I have to try.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: misskat1

WHAT A GREAT PATRIOTIC THREAD.

THANKS.

I didn't know there were that many either.

I'm eagerly waiting for the one out at the end of the month. It SHOULD put all the others as fairly 2nd rate comparatively.

Not that the others fail to disclose a LOT of ugly hidden evil, though.

I just figure that her & his guards . . . saw more than usual.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 12:12 PM
link   
WELL PUT

originally posted by: misskat1
a reply to: DAVID64

I have to try, Ive never felt so passionate about keeping someone out of office. And my family are not happy that she won the primary and are now debating if they want to vote for her.

I know they arent going to read all these books. But, I am an Aunt that they do listen to, so I have to try

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: BO XIAN

Thank you for your kind reply, there are a lot of interviews of the people who wrote these books. I will try to link some later. I am looking forward to the new book too.

I found the Larry Nichols interviews to be extremely eyeopening. He has been on Coast to Coast several times. Even if we dont have time to read these books, I hope people will listen to the interviews.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Interviews regarding these books

Hillary's war on women www.youtube.com...

Larry Nichols story www.youtube.com...

The truth about Hillary www.youtube.com...

The secret life of Bill and Hillary www.youtube.com...

I take care of my elderly mom, so that is all I have time to look up.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: misskat1

THANKS.

I look forward to the interview links.

Cheers. Great Work.

top topics

join