It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Administration deleted all DHS Muslim intelligence.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: khnum
a reply to: Gryphon66

I will ask you a simple question has the Obama administration aided and abetted the Islamification of America or has it not?

America is not "Islamificated" ... next?

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: DarkvsLight29

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Ok Wow watched the vid.

Only thing i can think of saying, is.

If this vital info has been deleted and could potentially save lives and deleted thus couldn't save a soul now.

What's going to happen next?...DHS not going to say anything about that or go live on news and say they made a mistake??

Unless I've got that completely wrong?

This has been discussed several times before here:

ATS Thread on Philip Haney from December 11, 2015

ATS Thread on Philip Haney from Feb. 2016

As I said, the right-wing press drags this out on a regular basis, and ATS goes nuts.

Thanks for that, I haven't looked into this so didn't know, again thanks it cleared my mind..It's probably all over ATS and i didn't see it.

No worries at all. Phil Haney is a sweet old guy who has some fringe beliefs. Check out the other threads if you'd like background.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Are you saying the man is lying about the deleted information and e-mails Mr Langley

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Ok Wow watched the vid.

Only thing i can think of saying, is.

If this vital info has been deleted and could potentially save lives and deleted thus couldn't save a soul now.

What's going to happen next?...DHS not going to say anything about that or go live on news and say they made a mistake??

Unless I've got that completely wrong?

This has been discussed several times before here:

ATS Thread on Philip Haney from December 11, 2015

ATS Thread on Philip Haney from Feb. 2016

As I said, the right-wing press drags this out on a regular basis, and ATS goes nuts.

Thanks for that, I haven't looked into this so didn't know, again thanks it cleared my mind..It's probably all over ATS and i didn't see it.

No worries at all. Phil Haney is a sweet old guy who has some fringe beliefs. Check out the other threads if you'd like background.

Will do, seen him on ITV news and although im not American he does (seem to speak genuine) to my view and I'm usually good at body language/speech etc of anyone.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: khnum

Are you saying the man is lying about the deleted information and e-mails Mr Langley

I'm pretty sure that's what he said in his first reply to you on page uno.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: khnum

A couple of things, here:

You can not, in any way other than destruction of multiple hard drives and back-up tapes, completely delete anything in the federal archive system for digital files. So, while I understand that in everyday work it would make it very hard to access this data, if it would be easily provable (probably through subpoena only, with this administration) that this database existed.

Also, I can not STAND Hannity, and the way he interviews people, and the way that he edits clips and videos that he uses, but I muscled through the video so that I could intelligently discuss this.

Third, this is NOT "treason," as defined for legal purposes.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

I hate Hannity also if the world goes 3 seconds without the sound of his voice he assumes something gone has fundamentally wrong with it,I respect your view but it has not escaped my observation that true Christian,true patriots and the truly concerned are not faring all that well here anymore I dont care about the guy responding to me specifically in this thread Im reporting an overall observation good has not prevailed in your nation.
edit on 15-6-2016 by khnum because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
***snipped nonsense ***. We get it this news may be 8 months old . And that makes it less news
**** snipped nonsense ****

Its called 'news' for a reason... the keyword here being 'new'.

So i can dig up videos from 4 years ago and call them news also according to your logic,as long as it fits an agenda....
edit on 15-6-2016 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

originally posted by: Gothmog
***snipped nonsense ***. We get it this news may be 8 months old . And that makes it less news
**** snipped nonsense ****

Its called 'news' for a reason... the keyword here being 'new'.

So i can dig up videos from 4 years ago and call them news also according to your logic,as long as it fits an agenda....

Why change my post? Why is news from 10 years ago not news ? Its in the books . Given the seriousness of this and not being in the forefront of an investigation
And there is also an alternate definition of the word news which fits this

Provided by online Merriam-Webster
Full Definition of news
News:

information that is reported in a newspaper, magazine, television news program, etc.

Notice no expiration date?

a : material reported in a newspaper or news periodical or on a newscast b : matter that is newsworthy

Notice again , no expiration date.

b : previously unknown information

This material in the OP was "news to me"

Just a little information regarding the US English language for you
And with that , I do not like to get caught up in a debate where the only rebuttals are inane
You have to look inane up for yourself

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

So ... Do you have something to say about this "news" ?

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 10:10 AM
link   

a reply to: Gothmog

So ... Do you have something to say about this "news" ?

I think I already posted it.Maybe ? After that , I need some ibuprofen
Think I will go back to the Carlin quote after that one.
More people should read my sig....less headaches that way.
edit on 6/15/16 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join