It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Voice Singer and Youtube Star shot dead on the same day as the Orlando Shootings

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Murder of Christina Grimmie 😢 on same day as Orlando Massacre. 🔫😢

Voice Singer and Youtube Star shot dead in the same city as the Orlando Shootings. (CNN).

Just thought I should share that youtube famous, and the Voice season 6 singer was shot and killed in Orlando by a man carrying two handguns, ammo, and a knife. Christinas brother Marc tackled the assalent and upon being tackled the murderer commitied suicide.

I have followed Grimmie under her youtube channel zeldaxlove🎼 since her early days and this girl was amazing this is so sad. She had the voice of an angel.. 👼

The world lost an amazing person today. Rest in Peace. Christina engaged in alot of philantrophic work the latest to my knowledge was helping abused animals 🐣 recieve the care and love they needed among other things. There is a Gofundme up at the moment to help the family which can be found via a google search and I will not post it hear as I do not know if it breaks the tos..

Thank you for reading and may all our prayer be with all the families of this senesless violence. 🙏
edit on 14-6-2016 by spmc215 because: (no reason given)

edit on 6/14/2016 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

edit on 6/14/2016 by eriktheawful because: (no reason given)

edit on 6/14/2016 by eriktheawful because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Never heard of her. BUt she obviously had a talent that touched quite a few people. The world needs more of that, not less.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 10:21 PM
link   
She was shot the day before the club shooting.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Correcting it now thank you.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 10:24 PM
link   
No she wasn't.

Singer Christina Grimmie, 22, who gained fame as a contestant on television singing contest The Voice, was hit by three shots at a concert in Orlando, Florida, on Friday, June 10, and died on June 11, 2016. She was fired upon as she was signing autographs.

The CopyCat Effect

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Check out some of her music, ive always been attracted to her because the fame never changed her as she remained the same geeky, shy, video game playing person she began as. Her handle on youtube is ZeldaxLove ☺

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 10:27 PM
link   
I'm not a TV person, but any violent loss of life is sad.

As far as that singer, she was murdered the day before the mass shooting, but ironically she was shot on the same exact street, just about 1.5 miles further north.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 10:36 PM
link   

ATTENTION!

Emotes are NOT allowed in the thread title.

Closing thread for a bit. so that the OP understand this.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Thread reopened.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 06:15 AM
link   
a reply to: NightFlight

Fri was the 10th. It was my birthday Grimmie was shot on Fri night right after her concert. . The club shootings were early Sunday morning on the 12th.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 07:00 AM
link   
a reply to: spmc215

This thread on ats will tell you it is NOT the same day. This was the first thread about Christina Grimmie.
edit on 15-6-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 08:16 AM
link   
I dont have small children so I didnt see the "Voice", but didnt I see a write up about a lesbian relationship or something like that as part of the story line? If so that seems like a connection to the Gay nightclub massacre as well as the street and timing.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: misskat1

From what read she had a boyfriend and during the meet and greet she was hugging fans and went to hug the shooter before she realized he had guns and was shot then her brother tackled him.. Sad.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: misskat1

The voice is a singing based reality/ talent show, it doesn't really have storylines.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Thank you for bringing this to my attention. People should also go to the thread you posted. She was a great person..

new topics

top topics

join