It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Next Step in the Immigration Agenda

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 11:02 AM
link   
I believe the current immigration trends in Europe has been planned for decades, there's ample evidence to support that this is the case. This isn't what this thread is about specifically but If you're interested, google the Coudenhove-Kalergi plan. You'll find a lot of far right sites in the results, this may put you off but look at the information principally, don't let these associations shut your mind down. It's unfortunate but far right groups seem to be the only ones that are talking about this. I find this odd, why haven't conspiracy theorists been discussing this? These are the same people that are behind all the other social engineering and agendas we like to talk about, the infamous "New World Order". And crucially, this is such an important part in their plans for us, one that will have humongous effects on all of our lives.

But I digress..

What I wanted to discuss specifically wasn't this Pan-European vision, but the next stage in public discourse. Another dialectic stage.

So, this is the idea that I've been playing around with: 'what if feminists were actually consequential in their views regarding Islam?'. What if feminists spent some of all of that energy they spend attacking traditional Western culture on attacking Islam? And I thought.. What if this was the plan. What if this was the puppeteers way to shift gears and up the ante? What if all the muscle behind their institutions were to subtly start shifting the perception and public opinion of progressives, feminists and LGBTQ people specifically? All of a sudden the progressive mainstream would probably split, Muslims - under even more pressure and on the defensive would react in the usual way further polarising themselves and others.

The outcome would be total mayhem and even more division. Ordo ab chao.

Could it be done? Would it be a viable strategy or are progressives to set in their ways?

What do you think? Discuss..

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: TheLaughingGod

I think this theory is delusional.

I think Middle Eastern peoples are fleeing bombs and terrorists.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

I think this theory is delusional.

I think Middle Eastern peoples are fleeing bombs and terrorists.

Of course they are. They didn't 'plan' this. It's not the point of the thread, whatsoever.

Under the agenda of 'Free Trade' is the sub-section that reads free movement of labor....immigration. For that to become culturally acceptable, one needs cultural changes, to wit, ending any sense of nationalism and regional cultural differences.

Fairly obvious 'open borders' are the overall goal.
edit on 14-6-2016 by nwtrucker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: nwtrucker

Why would cultural change be necessary? Europeans and Americans have no aversion to migrant workers.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

Why would cultural change be necessary? Europeans and Americans have no aversion to migrant workers.

I can't speak of Europe-no knowledge- but in the U.S. migrant workers, as a norm, is long dead. There may exceptions I'm not aware of, but overall, long gone.

The migrant workers generally followed the crop seasons moving northward as the crop ripened later and later in the year. They'd then recycle back south and begin anew.

This wasn't federally changed that I'm aware of, but using Washington St. as an e.g., the smaller cities that also profited from the presence of migrant workers, began offering social programs to retain those workers....profit being the motive, as usual, welfare, food stamps and the like, stopped many from their travels, understandably.

(So the public coffers were used to subsidize the profits gained by those with political influence....sound familiar? A pretty good summation of the overall political scene in the U.S.. One group profiting from the left's compassion and another profiting from the traditionalist views...)

Overall, that's a pretty good example of the 'cultural change' that's occurring/occurred. At a guess, in this case,a local/regional phenomena that has been adopted by the globalists?

P.S. That has morphed to Hillary calling for 'open borders'. The difference between 'migrant workers' and Hillary's call is too obvious to bother articulating....

edit on 14-6-2016 by nwtrucker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   
My thought on open borders... Sure the impoverished will mass to any source of wealth to find easy pickings, which will in turn lead to the demise of that wealth plunging the citizens into poverty. What Killary doesn't seem to understand is though it might take a bit longer, she and her like will be plundered also.

Open borders is like leaving your home and vehicles unlocked with the keys in them. Sure someone's going to come and take your stuff if it's not guarded. If you find that cohabiting with Cobras and Rattle snakes is killing you, then just maybe you shouldn't be cohabiting with them, or allow them in your territory.

Sleeper cell first generation citizens, or illegal immigrant, both are lethal. The sleeper cell still exists for one reason, as a Trojan horse to be activated as needed.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Noam Chomsky long ago pointed out the ongoing effort to make Policy take precedence over Politics.

In simple terms this is why it makes little difference who you vote for. They have nearly the same ideas.

The recent wave of middle eastern refugees in Europe are upsetting this paradigm.

Ideas that were outside the limits of "acceptable Policy" are now far more openly discussed.

Anyone following the UK debate on continued EU membership is aware of how emotive the immigration issue has become.

The next few rounds of elections in Europe will be interesting.

As to the question of immigrant workers, the facts speak for themselves.

Discrimination against Islamic job applicants is real.

"In France, a Christian citizen is two-and-a-half times more likely to get called for a job interview than an equally qualified Muslim candidate"

From...news.stanford.edu...

Note the "equally qualified" part.

"Die Zeit featured a long interview with Ludger Wößmann, an educational economist, about the level of education of current migrants. The picture he painted was sobering (g):

Something like 2/3 of current migrants are functionally illiterate. According to the latest international studies, only 16% of German students cannot demonstrate 'basic competence' in reading and writing according to OECD standards. In Syria, 65% cannot do this, and in Albania, 59% cannot."

From..www.germanimmigration.eu...

The prospects for successful integration do not seem good.

Ghettoisation and limited employment prospects seems to be the established European norm for Islamic immigrants.

We can see how well this is working out in France, where it is recognised as a multigenerational problem now.

The only question is how long will European voters and taxpayers tolerate having this imposed on them.

There is no political mandate for the existing Policy.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I think perhaps those in charge are playing a longer game.
Dilute nations with immigrants, stamp out dissent, use any backlashes to restrict even more freedoms.
Next, there will be less opposition to things such as the EU because there will be more people in each country that aren't invested in the sense of nationhood there. This will make it simpler to take more and more from each country and centralise it in Brussels.

In a generation or two its just the EU, one passport, currency, body of law and one, single parliament rubber stamping what the commission sends down.

It's not much of a leap to see the UN pushing for such as it's easier to mould 5 or 6 big blocks into one entity than several hundred countries each with their own identity and independent streak.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

I fully agree that they're playing the long game, that's what they've been doing for a very long time now.

I don't think people will peacefully acquiesce to this situation though, nationalism is on the rise and people are increasingly skeptical of the EU. I don't think this eventuality went over their head, they must have something in mind. I think they're going to take full advantage of this nationalism and the anger over this immigration. I expect them to co-opt these far right parties but then what? I suppose it's possible they're planning to suppress them instead but I don't see that going over particularly well. I think it would be better to redirect the movement, the energy.. like Tai Chi.. use the momentum instead of meeting it head on.

a reply to: Kali74

Which one, the Kalergi plan or my personal speculation? The former one isn't really a theory, it's simply reality.

I'm afraid your criticism isn't particularly valid unless you're willing to explain why, that comment was completely random and doesn't even seem connected to the topic. Either way you're wrong, a lot of the immigrants coming to Europe are not even coming from countries at war, they're simply economic migrants. Common sense alone would tell you this if you were objective enough about the situation.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Anything those at the top of shadow groups can do to promote division, dissent, and violence, they will do. That's pretty much a given. So, yes, that could be part of their plan. Along with a lot more.

Curious, though, about your comment regarding "far right" sites and conspiracy people. Sometimes, those can be the same thing.
Lots of people would likely consider me to be "far right", and I am a conspiracy person. Know what you mean about people rejecting the data, though.

You are on the right track, anyway. Keep digging.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 12:59 AM
link   
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

I hear you.. I wouldn't consider myself far right but I subscribe to traditional and conservative views, mostly in a social sense.

I just find it somewhat perplexing that I've been reading about alternative views for so long now and I only recently heard of this, you would think that conspiracy theorists would talk about and be interested in this very specific agenda that has been outlined by the very elites they so ardently scrutinise.

How long will it be before anti-Muslim sentiments bleed through from the anti-immigration critics to feminists. All over Europe people are increasingly waking up to the double standards and flat out lies of political correctness. The Swedish Democrats went from 2,6% of the votes in 2006 to 26% very recently in I think the highest recorded poll yet. That's an increase of a 1000% in 10 years.

It's only a matter of time until certain segments of the population are forced on the defensive in the debate. Especially in matters where they really have no facts to back them up. The double standards of feminists in their views of Western men and Muslim men are astounding. How long will they be able to ignore the extremely misogynistic behaviour of Muslims? Sooner or later a critical mass will be reached.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 01:13 AM
link   
These days you are far right for supporting...2nd amendment in the USA, Brexit in the UK or freedom of association in Russia.

Far right has completely lost it's cachet for me. If someone wants to call me far right they can enjoy the sight of me sticking two fingers up as I walk by.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 12:11 AM
link   

You would think so, but with some topics, there seems to be an almost willful blindness. Of course, a plot of that magnitude would require addressing the theorists as well, and infiltration and manipulation are likely.

Critical mass........interesting phrase, and it seems to fit, all too well. Things are happening that are going to explode, and I see that same belief more and more these days. Everyone feels it.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 08:49 PM
link   

You're right, I may be too optimistic in this..

People seem to be waking up to certain facets of "the conspiracy" in different ways. Some are waking up to the lies of feminism and call themselves red pillers, while others are waking up to the lies of our governments about immigration. Meanwhile others see the greater framework of an agenda that uses social engineering and other modes of manipulation to control and divide us.

To bridge the gap between these seemingly disparate groups would do a great deal in furthering our goals of opposing globalist agendas that seem to almost always invariably end up being detrimental for the common man. This may be easier said than done though, there's a great deal of cognitive resistance to accepting wild ideas like the NWO. But as I see it, these people have already seen through one layer of deception. It's possible they may be open to further revelations or they may even be awakened by the brazen behaviour of the global elite these last years.

Coming from a spiritual perspective I have my own theory on the rise of nationalism. I believe in a collective consciousness and also sub versions of it. I think nationalists - being perhaps more deeply connected to the folk soul of their nations - are reacting to a threat to its continued existence. This is all speculation of course and I don't really consider myself a nationalist but maybe I am. It's funny, I haven't actually thought about it but I suppose I often express views that are considered nationalistic.

I'm not really sure. Are people waking up in some sense or am I just imagining things? All the people talking of an awakening kind of stopped talking about it after 2012 came and went..

Either way these coming decades will be interesting in the extreme.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 10:48 PM
link   

I'd like to be optimistic, but that's not easy these days.

Yes, some are waking up, but even then, many in such groups are still convinced that the "real" culprit is one of those groups they already don't trust. Makes getting people together that much more difficult. Plus, from a totally realistic point of view, how can one know that the other guys claiming to be in the right side aren't part of the plot? Quite a conundrum.

I get the spiritual perspective, though I hadn't thought about it in quite that sense. Might be something to that. I think some folks still are, though they are perhaps quieter, not as sure of a timetable, after all of the fuss over one date.

Decades? Now that does sound optimistic!! I said a few years back I'd be surprised if we got through another ten, without some serious and major changes. Not a lot of that left. At this point, I was thinking it will be an interesting few months. I'll hope for time beyond that, but we'll have to see.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 12:32 AM
link   

I didn't mean I think there won't be major change before then.. just that, these coming decades will be extremely interesting whatever happens. Were the second half of the 20th century ever this interesting? I'm too young to have experienced it myself but I can't imagine so..

I hear you, 10 years.. I wouldn't dare to hazard a guess as to where we might be then. I have two models, a mundane ordinary one where nothing tremendously unusual happens - and by that I mean the kind of extreme stuff people here on ATS predict. And then there's the more fantastic one, where I take spiritual matters and information like that I've received into account. This is the timeline where something incredible might happen. It's pretty common to have been told by spiritual sources about scenarios like this playing out but I have a very hard time to truly accept this possibility, partly because of personal reasons. So I'm sitting on the fence.. I think it would be foolish to get too invested with any of these narratives, especially if you're the type that just wants the current paradigm of humanity to go down in a gigantic fiery mushroom cloud.

Do you believe we're living in the end times?

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 12:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

wake up for Gods sake

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 01:13 AM
link   

I was around for most of the second half, and it was interesting. LOTS of changes, and lots of advances. When I was a kid, a cell phone would have been seen as science fiction. We had three channels on the TV, four if you could tune in PBS, and if the president spoke that night, your television viewing was OVER. No VCRs, no movies at home unless one owned a projector, and then it was home movies. The theaters I recall had ONE screen, and there wasn't much showing at a time anyway. Heck, I remember watching the moon landing, though I was very young. I remember when 8-tracks were new, and cassettes were considered very cool. Even in my high school days, the kids took typing classes, and a home computer wasn't something most would have. A friend of my dad's had Pong. My dad worked with computers, and the one for the place he worked took up, literally, most of a floor of a big office building. Massive things!! Portable calculators hit when I was in HS, too. Had one of the old TI-30's in a zipper case you could hang on your belt! I remember the record stores closing out records. Yeah, those old vinyl things.
I used a DOS system at my workplace. So, yeah, interesting times back then!! Lots of changes. And, yeah, I am not exactly young, lol.

That question, yeah, I think so. Maybe I am wrong, but things seem to be falling into place quite rapidly. I am not "vested" in any particular plan, save that of knowing where I stand as far as spiritual matters are concerned. That said, either things are going to change rapidly, or things are going to have to settle down, because there is too much going on now to have nothing happen. That settling isn't likely to be painless, either.

Curious about your sources. Care to expound on that? No worries if not.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Aahhh... yeah, a lot of progress through the years. Personally I'm glad I got to experience my childhood growing up without cell phones. They only became more common in my early teens.. I shiver at the thought of all the kids these days being completely invested and absorbed in all their technical gadgets. I don't know what will come off that.

This current period is so volatile though. In comparison with the latter decades of the 20th century, I don't see as many blatant catalysts for possible change. I mean.. overpopulation, environmental destruction, mass migrations, a slippery slope of totalitarian creep, cultural wars, increasingly polarised camps on both sides of almost all societal dichotomies, an economy teetering on the brink of collapse, a new cold war.. the list just goes on and on.

This is pretty off-topic but as thread starter I don't really mind. No one's seems particularly interested in the thread anyway.

These spiritual sources.. ugh.. First off, I don't really trust them. They'll have to earn that trust. Secondly, it's just more of the same.. talk of an energetic shift and such things. It is mighty strange though, that so many people are all told of very similar things. I don't know how to account for it.

"And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions....."

This spirit could be what some have termed an etheric tide, a wave or several of etheric energy. This is interesting because the demiurge is the architect and shaper of our physical reality. A role that is said to correspond to the etheric plane, the literal blueprint behind our reality. A specific layer of reality or "God", all that is. These changes would signal a literal end times scenario. The number of earth shattering consequences it would bring is nothing short of astounding.

This common narrative among people that are 'experiencers', or 'sensitives', psychics.. "star seeds"(I don't like this term). Like I said, I don't know how to account for it.. and anything of this magnitude is so beyond our normalcy bias that it's almost impossible to believe in.

1. It could be an astronomical coincidence without actual merit.
2. It could be an enormous campaign of psychological warfare by a literal army of spirits. Disinformation pure and simple.
3. We could all be crazy.
4. Or it could actually be true.

I don't believe in number 3, I know supernatural things happen. Experiences that can not be explained away. If I was going to be skeptical I would rather go with the disinformation theory.

Only time will tell..

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 07:41 AM
link   

It's only open borders for certain countries and they happen to be European and American there's no other open borders.

join