It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Missing Clinton E-Mail Claims Saudis Financed Benghazi Attacks

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Saudis and Clintons are in the news a lot recently, the Saudis donated heavily to the Clinton Foundation and might have helped finance the HRC machines presidential campaign. Now it turns out that Guciffer ties Hilley to an email that accuses the Saudis of funding the Benghazi attack!

I think Hilley is in deep trouble and the fun is just begining, no wonder she wanted to delete so many of her emails!

Missing Clinton E-Mail Claims Saudis Financed Benghazi Attacks

Something that has gone unnoticed in all the talk about the investigation into Hillary Clinton’s e-mails is the content of the original leak that started the entire investigation to begin with. In March of 2013, a Romanian hacker calling himself Guccifer hacked into the AOL account of Sidney Blumenthal and leaked to Russia Today four e-mails containing intelligence on Libya that Blumenthal sent to Hillary Clinton.

For those who haven’t been following this story, Sidney Blumenthal is a long time friend and adviser of the Clinton family who in an unofficial capacity sent many “intelligence memos” to Hillary Clinton during her tenure as Secretary of State. Originally displayed on RT.com in Comic Sans font on a pink background with the letter “G” clumsily drawn as a watermark, no one took these leaked e-mails particularly seriously when they came out in 2013. Now, however, we can cross reference this leak with the e-mails the State Department released to the public.

The first three e-mails in the Russia Today leak from Blumenthal to Clinton all appear word for word in the State Department release. The first e-mail Clinton asks to have printed and she also forwards it to her deputy chief of staff, Jake Sullivan. The second e-mail Clinton describes as “useful insight” and forwards it to Jake Sullivan asking him to circulate it. The third e-mail is also forwarded to Jake Sullivan. The fourth e-mail is missing from the State Department record completely.

source

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 10:21 AM
link   
What's up with Saudis and the missing documents from the US government and it's agencies, connecting them to crimes?

Recently, as a reason for people not to vote for Trump, they said it's because North Korea and Russia supports Trump.

Well, if I were an American citizen, I'd look at who has the support from the countries that fund terrorists, and would vote for the other candidate.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I'm trying to understand why the Kingdom of Suds would fund a terror attack on the US shipping arms to Syria from Benghazi. There in bed together on that all down the line.

Maybe the Sauds wanted to 'corner the market'?

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: AlaskanDad

Here's another good bit from the article:

Another E-Mail Turns Up Missing

Guccifer uncovered something else in his hack that could not be verified until the last of the e-mails were released by the State Department last week. In addition to the four full e-mails he released, he also leaked a screenshot of Sidney Blumenthal’s AOL inbox. If we cross reference this screenshot with the Blumenthal e-mails in the State Department release, we can see that the e-mail with the subject “H: Libya security latest. Sid” is missing from the State Department e-mails.

This missing e-mail is certainly something that would have been requested as part of the investigation as it was sent before February 1st and clearly relates to Libya. The fact that it is missing suggests one of two possibilities:

1.) The State Department does have a copy of this e-mail but deemed it top secret and too sensitive to release, even in redacted form.[Maybe one of the 22 non-released emails deemed too sensitive?] This would indicate that Sidney Blumenthal was sending highly classified information from his AOL account to Secretary Clinton’s private e-mail server despite the fact that he never even had a security clearance to deal with such sensitive information in the first place. If this scenario explains why the e-mail is missing, classified materials were mishandled.

2.) The State Department does not have a copy, and this e-mail was deleted by both Clinton and Blumenthal before turning over their subpoenaed e-mails to investigators, which would be considered destruction of evidence and lying to federal officials.[Hillary & co would never do that, would they?] This also speaks to the reason why the private clintonemail.com server may have been established in the first place. If Blumenthal were to regularly send highly sensitive yet technically “unclassified” information from his AOL account to Clinton’s official government e-mail account, it could have been revealed with a FOIA request. It has already been established that Hillary Clinton deleted 15 of Sidney Blumenthal’s e-mails to her, this discrepancy was discovered when Blumenthal’s e-mails were subpoenaed, although a State Department official claims that none of these 15 e-mails have any information about the Benghazi attack. It would seem from the subject line that this e-mail does. And it is missing from the public record.

Bracketed, italicized comments added by me

Source is OP article.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: AlaskanDad

Please see my thread here:
The KEY MOMENT in Benghazi hearings - Rep. Jordan nails Hillary on LIES

At 5:40 mins
"It was a planned attack, not a protest."

Btw..this is also a great video to view on HC

edit on 14-6-2016 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
I'm trying to understand why the Kingdom of Suds would fund a terror attack on the US shipping arms to Syria from Benghazi. There in bed together on that all down the line.

Anybody else thinks there is a MASTER PLAN hiding in there somewhere?????

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Interesting that today as Riyadh arrives in Washington.

But supposedly he is not on the White House Schedule.
Where is Clinton today???

This story indicates there is pressure between the young Prince and old Crown
Saudi Prince.

"Very unusual for the Saudis to come out saying he is meeting with Obama and White House not confirming it," said David Ottaway, a Saudi expert at the Wilson Center in Washington. "They certainly knew he was coming."

www.chicagotribune.com...

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Hi, burntheships…

i was going to respond but my sys crashed while reading your tribune link.

Anyhooo…

Prince Mohammed will meet with top State Department and Pentagon officials as he promotes plans to overhaul the Saudi economy, the world's biggest oil exporter. He will also travel to California for meetings with Silicon Valley executives.

I wouldn't doubt for a minute he is also meeting with arms manufacturers (go figure).

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 02:04 PM
link   

I wouldn't doubt for a minute he is also meeting with arms manufacturers (go figure).

True, he is meeting with someone. What is really strange is this story
pops up now about The Sauds funding Hillary's POTUS run.

Now The Podesta Group Gets Involved: Claims Story Of Saudi Funding For Hillary Was "A Hack"

So, Saud prince posts to Petra he is funding her campaign after she calls
for terrorists to stop funding campaigns.

looks guilty to me....

edit on 14-6-2016 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 03:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: manuelram16

Anybody else thinks there is a MASTER PLAN hiding in there somewhere?????

Good ol Saudi Arabia. We buy their oil, they proxy our weapons to destabilize the ME.
edit on 15-6-2016 by intrptr because: spelling

top topics

join