It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Back to happy land. "Penguins Hockey"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 08:37 PM
link   
In lieu of tragic events and vehement debates. I wish to bring a little poetic justice. To whom you ask? Phil Kessel😁!
Former hockey player from Toronto, links to the Hotdogs.

A much favored grab by the Penguins, who was treated very badly by Canadian's. Survivor of cancer, lover of hotdogs😅😅😅. I thank you Toronto for Phil Kessel👍🙋. I also give tons of appreciation to Matt Murray the Penguins Goalie.

What I'm presenting comes from "The Pickle" so I wonder the legitimacy as I feel it to be "The Onion" satire. But funny to me and needs said.

Per pickle..😉

"TORONTO — Former Maple Leafs winger and current Stanley Cup champion Phil Kessel today placed a full-page ad in the sports section of the Toronto Star, thanking Maple Leafs fans for their impact on his NHL career."

"Kessel also sent $50,000 to the hot dog vendor he used to frequent in Toronto at the corner of Front and John Streets. The gift was anonymous, but the vendor said it came with a note that read: “From a big fan and Stanley Cup champion.”

A donation to the Hotdogs vendor 😀
“I don’t know who else it could be from,” said the vendor. “Obviously there are no Stanley Cup champions here in Toronto. Phil may have a bigger waistline than most hockey players, but he has an even bigger heart. I’m happy for him and I miss seeing his face every day and sometimes twice a day.”

medium.com... sw

Thank you my Canadian mods and members👍
edit on 13-6-2016 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

Great threat, Phil Kessel had a big heart to be so kind.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12

His big heart showed.😉thanks for posting friend😊

To add. A bunch of old work buddies were there at the airport when the Pens arrived. The old crew got photos of the Cup😊 I watched live at home. But I never seen a happier bunch of Airport Firefighters 😁🚨
edit on 13-6-2016 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 08:54 PM
link   

When people come together like this is shows how kind people can be. The good moments in life.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Yes it's the good moments that truly keep the world turning👍
Win some, lose some.... but always give some😊

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 09:03 PM
link   

I agree always give more and take less! Good things happen this way!

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 09:09 PM
link   

You said it brother😉

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Phat Phil scorched his own Velvet Crown Royal Bag during the entire Playoffs capping off the most sucessfull Kessel season to date,this guy is a player when the chips are down and he has incredible cardio ....Phil deserves to be a Champion for the same reasons Justin Schults does...THEY BLOODY WELL EARNED IT.....you see ...BOTH men were MIS-CAST AND MIS-USED on their last teams.....and both showed excellent results the times they were used properly , results the Penguins identified and rightfully respected and optimised.

I was a huge Justin Schultz fan when he was an Oiler and still am ..... Kessel is also a favorite because he is a game breaker much like Hall is.

It was 7 years to the day that the Pens won their last Cup.Poetic Justice.

Sullivan brought over the Hawks NewAge Hockey System "book" and immediatly implemented it........the same System the Hawks copied from the Oilers in 2013.....heres a trivia question.....where did Sidney get the exact play he designed on the clipboard in OT? Why did Sullivan put out on the ice a deathly ill Bonino with only a few minutes to go...to have him assist on a critical series defining goal???What kinf of Voo-Doo was Sullivan coking up?

The Penguins season turned around in a manner almost identical to the 2012 Kings.......for the EXACT SAME REASON....both the Pens and Hawks IMPLEMENTED THE NEWAGE HOCKEY SYSTEM or the NHS after seasons were going South and both teams immediatly EXPLODED into MODELS OF CONSISTANCY culminating this evolution with Championships.

Sidney deserved this win.....he took control of his Team and he fought first with Malkin and then within the organisation to bring in the NHS knowledge via Sulllivan that he knew his Team needed to use to win in this NewAge Hockey Systems Possesion/Transition Era.

Now the Pens need 4 more to become a Dynasty Team.

top topics

join