It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

On 9/11, the Orlando shooter’s classmates mourned. Some say he celebrated.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   

At a high school in Florida, students watched the horrors of Sept. 11, 2001, unfold on live TV. When the second hijacked airliner slammed into the World Trade Center’s south tower, the class sat in stunned disbelief. But one student, a classmate recalled, “started jumping up-and-down cheering on the terrorist.”

One former student who was sitting in the same class as Mateen remembers the morning of 9/11 clearly: “Teachers said turn on the TV. We see the one plane hit. And then see second plane hit … [Mateen] was smiling. It was almost like surreal how happy he was about what happened to us.”

On 9/11, the Orlando shooter’s classmates mourned. Some say he celebrated.

So...on the unforgettable fateful day of 9/11, Omar Mateen was a
Sophomore in High School, in Florida. He was just 14 years old,
yet from similar versions in separate interviews,we have many
accounts that he celebrated that day as the terror attacks
of 9/11 were taking place.

He bragged to classmates that Osama bin Laden was his uncle,
and taught him how to shoot an AK-47.
www.miamiherald.com...

Yet today we are told that he was "radicalized" on the internet.

This just solidifies in my mind that even today not only are the
terrorists of 9/11 actively conspiring how to infiltrate and destroy
The United States, but there is an active cover up taking place to
this day by those in places of government about the Truth of 9/11..
..not just about the attacks that have taken place already,
but things that are to come.

And the direction it leads in is almost beyond belief....
edit on 13-6-2016 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 06:19 PM
link   
How did he "cheer on terrorists" and celebrate something nobody knew was occurring except the people on board the flights?

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
How did he "cheer on terrorists" and celebrate something nobody knew was occurring except the people on board the flights?

Oops.

Gotta love logic and consistency.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Is interesting that the government is claiming internet responsible for radicalizing the wannabe terrorist, Hillary Clinton promises to monitor more the internet and go after guns, or first go after guns and then monitor internet, but the real issue here is not so much the radicalization in the internet I think that is BS.

The problem here is the one that many don't even stop to think about, I call it time, get terrorist born in America groom them from childhood to serve only their religious believes and be proud to die for them.

I don't believe a for a second that the family are not involved in what their children become, this to me is a very premeditated effort to have a whole generation of Americans that will be willing to kill for radicalism.

Once born American they can own guns legally, work within the government, infiltrate government agencies, get access to sensitive national defense information, while nobody around have a clue of what is going on until the sleeping cells are triggered to duty for their religious cause.

I always say that this government tagging of "Radom acts of terrorism" by lone wolves are just the beginning of what is to come.

edit on 13-6-2016 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Looks like his infections set in a long time ago.

"Terrorism" was the MSM word of the day before the 2nd plane came.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 06:22 PM
link   
I remember a few boys in my Grade 10 class at the time saying things like, "Cool", etc. Fifteen year olds can be idiots. No one from that class has become a terrorist.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Atsbhct
I remember a few boys in my Grade 10 class at the time saying things like, "Cool", etc. Fifteen year olds can be idiots. No one from that class has become a terrorist.

A great living testimonial.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

I was with my students in class during this time, we turned the TV to watch the live news, the school had not class that day, everybody was just glue to the news, my students knew what was going on, they were mourning, they were scare, but they knew something bad was happening to their country and we as teachers were trying to figure out how to make them feel safe.

If this terrorist was celebrating then he knew that it was a terrorist act against American going on, that day.

edit on 13-6-2016 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Before 9/11/01 the majority of America really had no clue what was transpiring abroad. We were asleep at the wheel, comfortable in our delusion of being the best, top dog, etc.

Does not mean that people outside of the actual hijackers didn't know what was going on.

Wasn't there a family down in Florida, who had a place.. They bugged out days before it happened and went back to Saudi Arabia? Weren't they also ones who were funneling money to said people, or some such thing?

Some people knew, our government and intelligence knew, but as usual, they did nothing.

So what is to say this "kid" didn't know something was going to happen?

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408

?

After the second plane hit, all students in my school were made to leave the building. By the time we were outside, everyone was already talking about it being a terrorist attack. This is all within a matter of minutes, maybe 20. So not sure what is so unbelievable about this story for you.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

Is interesting that the government is claiming internet responsible for radicalizing the wannabe terrorist, Hillary Clinton promises to monitor more the internet and go after guns, or first go after guns and then monitor internet, but the real issue here is not so much the radicalization in the internet I thing that is BS.

100% with you Marge, we have been on a timeline of BS for over 15 years,
and I do not find it a coincidence that those same people who are now
being set up for another 8 years of dynastic rule are the same ones
who set us up for this take down in the beginning.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Ya gotta be pretty dim to watch a SECOND plane slam into a WTC tower and NOT know that it's the result of terrorists. I believe the correct LEGAL expression is 'modus operandi', or, to put it more succinctly (in 'modern' vernacular), 'it's how they roll'.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   
DP
edit on 6/13/2016 by WAstateMosin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cygnis
Wasn't there a family down in Florida, who had a place.. They bugged out days before it happened and went back to Saudi Arabia? Weren't they also ones who were funneling money to said people, or some such thing?

Bingo on that.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Not to mention that this aspect/part of 9/11 is still withheld from the public.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Is like everything as more born American terrorist get to spread all over the nation more acts of terrorism in the name of radical believes of religion are going to start making the news.

Now we can not have trigger happy Americans taking matters in their own hands to defend themselves and their families, so that is why is so important to get the pesky right to arms to be amended.

You don't have Hillary talking about immigration policies or how to stop terrorist from been born in America, all she cares is about bringing more immigrants, gun control and monitoring of the internet.

These politicians are nothing but the worst enemy to the American people's safety with their useless lip talking and their stupid policies.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Well he did claim his uncle was Osama Bin Laden right? So clearly as he was being taught to shoot an AK, he was also being told about the impending attack.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

Now we can not have trigger happy Americans taking matters in their own hands to defend themselves and their families, so that is why is so important to get the pesky right to arms to be amended.

It was the very first thing out of their mouths, moves for gun control.

I wonder how different that attack might have been if those
inside that building had weapons to defend themselves.

You don't have Hillary talking about immigration policies
or how to stop terrorist from been born in America, all she cares
is about bringing more immigrants, gun control and monitoring of the internet.

Exactly, and her families slush fund that has been funded by
terrorist countries to the tum of 20 million and more a year.

That and ways to keep Washington's main business about anything
and everything except taking care of America and its citizens.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

originally posted by: Cygnis

Bingo on that.

Not to mention that this aspect/part of 9/11 is still withheld from the public.

Maybe there is more about them in the 28 pages Trump will reveal?

His father ran for prez of afghanistan. He was a supporter of the taliban.

So it's no leap of faith that Omar would be indoctrinated at home already and given his 2 trips to saudi arabia, I don't think the internet kicked him over the edge.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

So it's no leap of faith that Omar would be indoctrinated at home already and given his 2 trips to saudi arabia, I don't think the internet kicked him over the edge.

Indeed, if at 14 he was so indoctrinated by Radical Islam that he
cheered at 9/11...it is proof imo that this was probably life long.

Bin Laden might have been "uncle" in that sense of someone close
to the family even, not necessarily actually related, though they
could be. I suppose the FBI would know, if he was investigated
3 times.

I also find it disturbing the ties to G4S, Fort Hood, and
the contact his family has managed with The State Department.

Very very strange....

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   
From what we are hearing about his Father, he was an indoctrinated anti-American long before 9/11

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join