It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what is your general theme on ats

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 06:01 PM
link   
personally im into the religious conspiracy and grey area and a bit into the philosophy stuff.
im also big into quantum mechanics and sacred geometry.

I really like the bible but im not extremely religious. i would like to think of myself as a christian but i make mistakes like everyone else and i feel bad about it sometimes.

what kind of stuff do you post about on ats? whats your theme?

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 06:05 PM
link   
I read most forums, but rarely go into the mudpit as that's just our little troll corner that some strange people seem to need to exist in constantly.

I suppose Science and tech, Space exploration, History, Aliens, paranormal and short stories as ones that I am still interested in.
edit on 13-6-2016 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I don't post a lot, but the paranormal and aliens are cool. Zaphod has good military and aircraft threads.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Belcastro

Every time I log-in to ATS I'm hoping for the same thing....

I'm hoping to hear about some (possibly legit) conspiracy I've never heard of before or some entertaining hoax I've never heard of before or even better an unsolved mystery I've never heard of before.

So far, ATS hasn't delivered on that all to much but I'll use this as an example...

Even though I could tell immediately that it was nonsense, up until a few months ago I was happily shocked that I had NEVER heard of the Jackie Gleason - Richard Nixon dead alien bodies story before.

I want more of that. I want more things to wonder about, whether or not they are true.

I'm rushing so some of that could probably be better stated... but there you go.

PS - I'd love to hear more theories about the Dyatlof Pass incident, for example.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   
I mostly post incoherent ramblings. In fact can I get anyone here to support me in my movement to get a formal "Incoherent Rambling" forum?

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   
I could parrot eluryh22 in his tastes. I think they are typical fare here on ATS. Despite a few comments and topics recently to the contrary, I feel like ATS is regaining some of that interest.

Of course unusual mysteries, things of ancient civilizations, possible UFO activity, crop circles and the like. Politics and mud pitting do not hold much interest for me.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   
I came to ATS to lurk the Grey Area, Paranormal, General Conspiracies and World War 3 forums.

Now I just read whatever pops up in the New and Recent, whatever category. I don't comment much, but I read all! Always about, stalking the threads! Muahaha!

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 06:52 PM
link   
I prefer The Shed, paranormal, UFO and aliens, unexplained mysteries, conspiracies, most things actually. I may not post in all the threads, but star and flag them if I like them.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 07:40 PM
link   
BTS chit chat
science and tech
ancient civ
skunkworks (i love out of the box thinking)
grey area
us political madness
history
art
food

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

wanna go on a date? we sound like we are present a dating site bio

oh heff ill date you too, I like rambling.

Ok ill date the girl crushes too, kaelci and nightstar.

Meet you in the dating forum.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 08:01 PM
link   

I wouldn't say I have a strict theme. I think I've had my hand in most forums.

I'm like a page of connect the dots where someone has dropped a ton of ball bearings on it.
(I'm all over the place lol)

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

I like long lays in my bed, full bags of chips, and am just looking for that special someone to make me a sammich at night.

Turn ons: machine guns and zombies

Turn offs: soggy cheetos, dog breath

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

*Stealthily backs away from thread*

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Disappointment, disillusionment, confusion and foolishness.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Originally came by the site due to finding pages on search for ancient civilizations, cryptozoology, and conspiracy. Varies from time to time now days with more posts in Posse Comitatus, and Breaking News / CT topics. I don't like the political circus(didn't participate on P(political)TS) but end up caught in it a lot since the last few elections.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 01:59 AM
link   

I don't even know. I am all over the place with regards to forums I've made threads in. I have a lot of interests and they don't all coincide with one another, of course. Although I'd have to say that my favorite is the paranormal forum. I am interested in all of ATS. It is a case-by-case kinda thing. I could care less which forum it's in so long as the topic interests me

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 02:49 AM
link   

One member, positing in response to one of my comments, said it best.

"I mess around in the UFO forums a bit, and comment on the odd political thread, but you...man you are all over the boards!"

Less so at this moment in history of course, running ones own business takes an awful lot of time out of ones posting schedule, but I really have no theme. I go where the "hmmmm" is.

new topics

top topics

join