It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Christians and Muslims are Really Saying about the Orlando Tragedy

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes
a reply to: Boadicea

You realize, of course, that this totally negates all of the claims that "religion is bad", and "religion should be stopped" and, of course, "blame the Christians!"

Yeah, I'm such a darn spoiler

Nice find, S&F!!

Thanks!

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I love how certain posters like to comment on how they are being martyred but when pressed for details you get no answers.

Guess it was all embellishment.

I'll take the blame/credit for that...I'm hoping that it's because other posters respected the T&Cs and my request not to derail this thread with off-topic -- albeit peripheral -- issues.

And, yes, gotta love that

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 09:53 AM
link   

If they bring it up they should address it and let the mods determine if it is off topic. From how they incorporated their comments into the Original Post they kind of made them on topic.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

If they bring it up they should address it and let the mods determine if it is off topic. From how they incorporated their comments into the Original Post they kind of made them on topic.

Fair enough... but it's also okay for folks to have a change of heart, and perhaps decide it was off-topic and shouldn't have been brought up to begin with... or maybe they just decided this wasn't the thread to hash it out. We can decide not to engage for many reasons.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
... or maybe they just decided this wasn't the thread to hash it out.

Well, this is BTS so it is generally more off topic than the main forums.

Either way, to me, it is telling.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Well, this is BTS so it is generally more off topic than the main forums.

Hahaha (at myself!). I don't get the whole "above" top secret and "below" top secret and all that... I just muddle through the best I can... So I'll just trust your judgment on that!

Either way, to me, it is telling.

Again, you'll have to be the judge of that I guess

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   

No worries, we're all good.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Thanks for posting. Good people are finally doing something to not let evil flourish anymore.

Look what else I saw today. Good people doing something. Speaking up, and also actually voting.
Southern Baptists oppose Confederate flag, talk racial unity

The vote followed an earlier address by convention President Ronnie Floyd, a white pastor who has made racial unity a priority of his presidency. He told the audience in St. Louis, "I believe the issue of racism is from Satan and his demonic forces of hell. It is an assault on the Gospel of Jesus Christ."

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: desert

Thanks for posting. Good people are finally doing something to not let evil flourish anymore.

Look what else I saw today. Good people doing something. Speaking up, and also actually voting.
Southern Baptists oppose Confederate flag, talk racial unity

The vote followed an earlier address by convention President Ronnie Floyd, a white pastor who has made racial unity a priority of his presidency. He told the audience in St. Louis, "I believe the issue of racism is from Satan and his demonic forces of hell. It is an assault on the Gospel of Jesus Christ."

Wow! For the Southern Baptists, that's pretty darn amazing -- and so good to hear. Maybe it's catchy? I hope so and pray it's going viral. We can use this kind of epidemic

Thanks for sharing that

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join