It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bilderberg meetings and timing of Mass shootings - Just a coincidence ?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Hello to all

I don't post in this forum much but I think I may have found something interesting
and would like to hear some opinions or what others might say about it.

Looking back in time I noticed just a few days after each yearly Bilderberg meeting there's a mass shooting somewhere.

June 2016:

64th Bilderberg conference to take place from 9-12 June 2016 in Dresden, Germany
www.bilderbergmeetings.org...

Gunman massacres 50 at Florida gay club in worst U.S. mass shooting 6-12-2016
www.reuters.com...

June 2015:

Telfs-Buchen, Austria 11 - 14 June 2015
bilderbergmeetings.org...

The Charleston church shooting - June 17, 2015
en.wikipedia.org...

June 2014:

29 May-1 June 2014 Copenhagen, Denmark
www.bilderbergmeetings.org...

The 2014 Las Vegas shootings - June 8, 2014
en.wikipedia.org...

Questions:

Is there a connection to the Bilderberg meetings and the timing of mass shootings?

Or is it just a coincidence ?

If they are related .... then the obvious question is why ?

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 07:27 PM
link   
The "connections" are the global gun control agenda.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 07:30 PM
link   
there are no coincidences

death rituals result in manifestions/ kali destruction as an act of creation

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Yes, it's a coincidence...

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Yea don't mention that or theyll say you're calling the terror attack a false flag.

Like i was accused of when i posted something similar, in the rant section... purposely in the rant section.

Its not a question of coincide, more like the media can make the masses focus on whatever they want.

There are some many paramount and transcendent 'meetings ' and dealings and armament taking place as we sensely bicker over a terrorist attack turned gun control debate and bathroom bills.

S/F
edit on 12-6-2016 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

Agreed tptb two pet projects the islamification of the west and the LGBT agenda just met head on that wasn't supposed to happen....yet

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Not a coincidence, not even close.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion
there are no coincidences

death rituals result in manifestions/ kali destruction as an act of creation

A star for you.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance
Yes, it's a coincidence...

And I just figured out why I like you.

Like my older brother, the dumbest smart person I know.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 07:41 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: AmericanRealist

Each thread seemed to have a different angle regarding this topic. Normally, per ATS T@C that is generally acceptable. When you get major events you see a lot of this n

Here's the rub, on one hand you need to keep the threads from being redundant, yet on the other hand, it's quite easier to manage the discussion by keeping it within a certain box. Even if that box has been #ted in.
controlled storyline, knowingly or otherwise.
edit on 12-6-2016 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

I got no problem contributing to an existing thread. In fact I simply copy pastad the whole thing where he told me to go. However he logged off before I was able to send him the U2U trying to explain just that.

Anyways, while it is open I think we should also look into who participated in the UN Meeting and their connections with anyone attending Bilderberg, or even went to Dresden for the meeting.
edit on 6/12/2016 by AmericanRealist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: easynow

Three incidences don't show a correlation. The data set needs to be bigger.

Also, if it were to have an occult purpose, surely the shootings (deaths which are supposedly significant) would happen first.

Similarly, if the deaths were to sway opinion, they would happen before the meetings.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Also there's no astrological significance. were actually right in the middle of a moon cycle.

now depending how you look at the date it happened on... either it's 6/11/2016

or 6/12/2016

but like i said right in the middle of the moon cycle so its not an end or beginning of anything no ritual death sacrifice to manifest some desired result either politically or in business

IMO

however they did draw connections right to ISIS and the shooter was involved and investigated by the FBI which is an eery coincidence that ive noticed happens with specific lone nut shooters

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

I think the correlation is this specific meeting and its timing. June 6-10 was the UN meeting for global disarmament this fed into Bilderberg which went on from the 9th until today, the day of the attack. My conclusion is somewhere between June 6-10 this idea was formed during the UN meeting by the "players with influence" who took it to Bilderberg, and they approved it.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: AmericanRealist

that seems ridiculous the guys at bilerberg are just pawns

the real players are the people who have the secret space programs and technology a few of us have seen floating around

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: easynow

Looking back in time I noticed just a few days after each yearly Bilderberg meeting there's a mass shooting somewhere.

Everybody's attention focuses on the shootings, and they forget about the Bilderbergs. In magic, it's called "misdirection", when you deliberately re-direct the audience's attention away from what you're really doing, so that your main actions remain out of sight, hidden from view, and make little impression on the conscious awareness of the viewers. It's just "Sorcery".

If you want to know what is really happening in the world, avoid the front pages in the newspapers, and dig down into the fine print buried in the other pages. The front page headlines are usually the misdirection.

The bigger the headlines, the greater the misdirection, and the more likely that some really important things are going on that needs to be hidden.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: AMPTAH

Isn't it interesting that this kid had been investigated twice exactly like the Boston Bombers?

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

umm no the Bilderberg has some pawns, most of them are the real deal though. The men and women with the money make the rules. This is a meeting of not just industry heads, but wealthy Kings as well. The King of Netherlands was there as well.

They are involved with the people with the space programs, but much of the Bilderberg are not paws themselves.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
The "connections" are the global gun control agenda.

Yes seems like the most likely culprit indeed but of course that would mean these shootings are false flag ops and not terrorism.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join