It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS - Needs moderation - no support

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: AVtech34
a reply to: imod02

There are several people, some very vile sjw types that all type and think the same way, I'm convinced they are all the same person, or know eachother in real life. There are also a few heavily biased moderators that will ban you if you argue against them. This site stopped being about conspiracies and more about sjw topics.

Really? The SJW types have multiple accounts or know each other in real life? Maybe you could try proving that in a thread. LOL.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

I'm not even here because of an issue with me. I've learned over the years how to avoid those situations all together, but I've seen more and more new members being harassed which is something I cannot control. Nor is it something I want to come here to witness.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs
The mods have been booting them off as fast as they can make sure they're sock puppets, but it can't be easy for them. Just because we say so isn't enough reason to ban them. They need more than that to go on.

@OP: I hear what you're saying, but don't be shy about your opinion here. That's what this place is about. You don't have to respond to every post made telling you what they think of your mental status. This is an open forum, if we start booting people for strongly disagreeing with us, we may as well close this place down now. I know I'm going to be called evil and demonic for being an atheist. Christians know they're going to be called delusional and bigoted. Those who see things in some Mars rocks are going to get even worse than the aforementioned. It comes with the territory. Put it out there, and let them squawk.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

You're one of the ones Im talking about. In fact, didnt you just create a thread specifically to insult conservtives?

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Triton1128
Good post. There ar people that do not beieve a thing exists at all, like the ME, there is no real reason for them to visit a ME thread to state that forthe 100th time. I grow tired of every pic of a possible UFO being hoaxed or told undeniably that it is ice or something.

There are threads you mention where 'so called' experts come in to point out that they talked about it and debumked it in a post 3 years ago or give an arrogant 'drive by' answer.

These are the reasons there is stagnation here.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   

You're one of the ones Im talking about. In fact, didnt you just create a thread specifically to insult conservtives?

No.

I only have 1 account.

I don't know anyone here outside of the internet

That is kind of a persona attack, but I'll let it go this time.
edit on 11-6-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Triton1128

Star , Flag and a pat on the back for stating what I have thought for , well , years now... I know of the handful of members of which You speak, and they rove in a pack.
I don't know if they operate by themselves, because I usually leave the thread in which they attack members...

ParanoidCovKid

I hear You where Ya mentioned NOT making Threads because of the ones who insist that they are right and You are wrong, no mater what.
I believe it is due to them not having any other way to prove themselves, in their own eyes, other than to knock someone down to feel better about their own inadequecies... Or it is Their agenda to just tromp on You enough that You either back out, or keep adding information to solidify Your stance, on a particular topic...Just my two cents here on all this...
There is this on all that too:

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 05:08 PM
link   

An attack? Did you or did you not create a thread to insult right wingers? Put your purse down why don't you. Us mean ol "right-wingers" won't stop exercising our first amendment rights because you want us to.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   

I would like to support this thread as there are four or five members who troll specific topics consistently without ever adding a serious critical discussion and constantly derail unimpeded.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   

There's a real loss of intellectual honesty and mature debate.

First off, emotions need to 've set aside and facts analysed objectively in order for a concise argument to be made.

edit on 6/11/2016 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 05:14 PM
link   

An attack? Did you or did you not create a thread to insult right wingers? Put your purse down why don't you. Us mean ol "right-wingers" won't stop exercising our first amendment rights because you want us to.

When? You accuse me of 'just' having done so. You also say you are convinced I am part of the group that is 'all one person'. 'Put my purse down'? You are part of the problem described by the OP.
edit on 11-6-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Lol, no I'm not part of the problem, the couple of threads I started were either shut down due to similar topics as others, or filled with rude pricks. I'm sick of the anti military, anti conservative and anti free thought e-thugs on here.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 05:39 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Lol, no I'm not part of the problem, the couple of threads I started were either shut down due to similar topics as others, or filled with rude pricks. I'm sick of the anti military, anti conservative and anti free thought e-thugs on here.

If your threads are being shut down, you are doing it wrong. from your attitude, I can see why, though.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality

Name the members who are they? This ambiguous address is fruitless, also you said this

its the arrogant, the hard headed, the ones blinded by their own beliefs.

Anyone you, or I disagree with, could fall under these terms, in fact you and I almost certainly have in the past and will in the future. So, these descriptions do not honestly measure those you are speaking about, this just appears to be a very vague feel good thread, essentially saying don't disagree with me ardently or I'll be insulted, even further that these ambiguous posters should be banned simply because some elusive lurker may be to intimidated to post. Come on man

Sneaky I havent read them but been here long enough to read a few times that its against T&C to call out other members youve issues about as thats ban worthy... of course not having read the T&C of any site ever cause its the interwebs and totally entertainment and doesnt really matter this all could be just what it is... hear say or heresy take your pick.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: BigBrotherDarkness
Sneaky I havent read them but been here long enough to read a few times that its against T&C to call out other members youve issues about as thats ban worthy... of course not having read the T&C of any site ever cause its the interwebs and totally entertainment and doesnt really matter this all could be just what it is... hear say or heresy take your pick.

Yet without the ability to compel the "other" to provide the basis for their statements; truth cannot be derived...

edit on 11-6-2016 by AnthraAndromdaII because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Just click on reldra's screen name and you'll see all of her recent threads. It's really easy. And, you're wrong. Plus, I think the imaginary thread you believe she authored is something which should be taken up with the mods.

And no, I'm not reldra 2.0.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: AVtech34

Ats isnt really like that... I totally derailed a thread of the owners a few years back about a ufo a friend spotted My opinion was it was a bag floating on the wind as many of them get stuck in flight and well looked just like one... and had some photoshopped goats that looked pretty dang real all over the place saying easy to shop things in... I didnt even make the goat pictures they came off another site debunking it someone dragged the story too.... right cleek cut paste... but I didnt get banned of course me goats got milked out. But this is a pretty fair place as far as ive seen one religious mod hit me with a delete which was totally on topic cause they didnt like what I was saying I didnt complain to anyone just called them out for it in thread and havent seen them since... so I think theres justice afoot.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnthraAndromdaII

originally posted by: BigBrotherDarkness

Yet without the ability to compel the "other" to provide the basis for their statements; truth cannot be derived...

... and yet wiff out a weason given I cant noe y you editted yo powst eddier... so it seems we in same powsition..

whoa sorry about that Ive little little black cat avatar and he makes posts sometimes when Im away... its cute so im choosing to leave it as its a valid point.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   
The internet is like that, people like to argue. Having said that, in all the paranormal/UFO/odd forums I go to, this one has the best behaved and well educated members. Other forums would rip some of us apart for some of the stuff we post here. So in my eyes, ATS is an oasis among other similar forums/websites

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join