It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Nonbinary' is now a legal gender, Oregon court rules

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I identify as a cisgender stallion.

Ladies feel free to pm me

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 04:52 PM
link   
A lot of that in Chicago something like 45% of the shootings are blowing somebodys balls off!! Tightest gun control around and all its its doing is quick sex change operations. Hopefully they haven't bred first.

a reply to: Freija

edit on 11-6-2016 by mikell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Good news for form designers/printers and web maintenance. The need to add another check box to lots of forms.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: avgguy

Yep... we're actually going there.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Welcome to (Current Year).

edit on 11-6-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Personally I identify as a loaf of bread, and my preferred pronoun is Hovis.

Please respect my identity and pronoun.

edit on -050006pm6kpm by Ohanka because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Shupe, who prefers not to use gender pronouns altogether, uses the honorific 'Mx.'

edit because that was a little too much and people will think I was serious.
edit on 1120160620161 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
I like how despite all the seemingly horrible, potentially civilisation-destroying problems facing the western world that the main issue seems to be peoples, umm, "gender identity".

Probably just another nail in the West's coffin

This is a Circuit court. And only.

People are generally more concerned with what personally and directly affects their own lives and the latest entertainment than world problems.

This person was concerned with how he or she is legally identified.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Also this insanity:

edit on 11-6-2016 by TheBulk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   
at this rate we're going to have to set dictionaries to 'auto update'

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
Personally I identify as a loaf of bread, and my preferred pronoun is Hovis.

Please respect my identity and pronoun.

Cool. I will make a sandwich out of you.

Please respect my hunger and available bread option.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Truly. Deeply. I do not care.

It's all a joke. Please punch my ticket and let me off this ride.

I do not give two #'s about what anyone does in the bedroom, how they identify or where they pee. It should not matter or pertain to other real life issues. Just STFU already. Your rights are not more important than the success/cohesion of our society/culture. Nor are your rights more important than my rights or the rights of my kids to not be confronted with pervasive over-sexuality in the course of everyday events.

That's all.

Everyone needs to grow up and out of this adolescent fixation with sex/sexuality/gender/what-the-#-ever.

edit on 6/11/2016 by kosmicjack because: Stupid apple autocorrect

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Nobody is addressing the assignment of sex at birth. What did you have a boy or a girl? Does any of this insanity change that?
Are they changing classification of gender at this point? New parents to relatives who ask this question.

What did "it" have, a girl or a boy?

"UMMM ....WE ARE NOT SURE AND RESERVE THE RIGHT TO PROCLAIM THIS ONCE THE NEWBORN 'BEING' REACHES PUBERTY AND DECIDES WHO THEY ARE OR WHEN THE LIBERAL OUTSIDE INFLUENCES GIVE THEM ENOUGH PERSUASION IN THE DIRECTION THE WANT TO TAKE. With the recent influx of sex education on gender identity we will have to wait and see, we will keep you posted"....

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 08:03 PM
link   
The thing is, we've always had people who were different, who didn't fit the mold, who lived outside the box. Always, always, always. Some of them were famous writers, artists, poets, performers, spiritual people, etc., etc. etc. We just haven't given them newfangled labels before. So now, we're giving them labels like nonbinary, and people are losing their sh*t.

Many cultures have had people just like this. The concept isn't new and it isn't the end of civilization. It doesn't even deserve its own thread. It truly isn't that big of a deal.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

It just shows that you can't count on the legal system to use logic anymore. This is a dangerous precedent moving forward.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Freija

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance
This is getting ridiculous. If you've got a dick, you're man. If you don't, you're a woman. Simple as that.

So if you lost your junk due to an accident or cancer would you be a woman then?

no he would be a man who had lost his junk,stop twisting words to suit a pointless agenda

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: stuthealien

originally posted by: Freija

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance
This is getting ridiculous. If you've got a dick, you're man. If you don't, you're a woman. Simple as that.

So if you lost your junk due to an accident or cancer would you be a woman then?

no he would be a man who had lost his junk,stop twisting words to suit a pointless agenda

Agenda?

That would be those blocking the Equal Rights of the Constitution.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
The thing is, we've always had people who were different, who didn't fit the mold, who lived outside the box. Always, always, always. Some of them were famous writers, artists, poets, performers, spiritual people, etc., etc. etc. We just haven't given them newfangled labels before. So now, we're giving them labels like nonbinary, and people are losing their sh*t.

Many cultures have had people just like this. The concept isn't new and it isn't the end of civilization. It doesn't even deserve its own thread. It truly isn't that big of a deal.

Yeah and somehow society progressed to the present without left wing, Marxist, liberal dogma.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 10:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

originally posted by: kaylaluv

Yeah and somehow society progressed to the present without left wing, Marxist, liberal dogma.

By keeping social undesirables behind closet doors.

The door is now open.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

equal rights includes childrens rights ,you do not support equal rights you wish transgender to superceed childrens rights.
that is unacceptable

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join