It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Three Syrian men accused of sex assault on 14 year old girl in Newcastle

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
a reply to: everyone

That has got to be the most twisted excuse i have seen so far. For starters these girls are not from a culture like that and they were not in a country with such a culture and in Syria rape is still a criminal offense and anyone between the age of 16 and 20 years old like these guys were are well aware of that.

And yes, you are making sick excuses for these people.

No, I am not. You have jumped to the conclusion that rape was involved. There , by the article is no such claim. It was 'sexual assault. And who is to say that these teenage girls are not from a culture like that. Again the article does not tell us. They may be from a culture, a western culture, sub culture where dressing up like sexually active women is part of the way young women dress. I don't know and neither do you. We don't know. So you see make no excuses here at all. because I from reading the OP and reading the article and viewing the video do not find enough 'evidence' either way to make an excuse FOR. What I do find, though out the article and the video is a rush to judgment on the part of those who already made up their minds on the villainy of these males on the basis of their ethnicity alone. THAT is what I am not excusing.

Except in one post you say that it's OK for children to have sex depending on the culture

But in this post it's not OK to judge them based on their culture?

Which is it?

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Letting all of these refugees in is all being done by design. Our government did not just say, hey we feel like helping these people. Instead of the white and black as far as race relations like we have seen getting out of hand lately, we now have the refugees which add to the situation even more.

I really think there is a big possibility that the end goal is some type of race war, follow by martial law. Yea that sounds tin foil'ish but what other motives can there be? Another possibility I can see, is letting these refugee's in with the sole purpose of engineering some type of large scale attack by them, with the same end goal being martial law and/or just more control.

As far as this incident, the bail and then the court date set 3 months away is probably not a good thing. Definitely a pretty big year so far. I know that is said every year but things are getting seriously out of control on all levels and directions.

iTruthSeeker

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 02:31 PM
link   
_javascript:icon('
') If the charges are proven, they should server their time in prison and then get tossed back to the hell hole they came from

They should not be out on bail
That just seems stupid

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: BigBrotherDarkness
I agree with you completely.

But if you notice, my statements were in response to others judgments on the situation My use of the term' little girls' was in response to another judgment on the nature of the teenage girls and the term 'dressed up like whores' was in response to another judgment from a near opposite position.
The italics in both cases I had hoped to clarify that these were not my positions on the case but rather the position as stated by others.
In either case, and in all cases, if you wish to go back and find my statements on this subject you will find that my constant position is simple. We do not know enough about this situation to even make judgments. And thanks for for the consideration when you said "Not saying that's the case".

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Pyrrho

Except in one post you say that it's OK for children to have sex depending on the culture

What I am trying to say is that the the level of maturity for sex is dependent upon the cultures definition of who is 'adult' and who is 'children' I am making no excuses here for pedos nor suggesting it is ok for children to have sex, and certainly hope that you are not trying to make the case that I am.

And no, I am not saying it is ok to judge any one based on their culture. What I said was, ' What I do find, though out the article and the video is a rush to judgment on the part of those who already made up their minds on the villainy of these males on the basis of their ethnicity alone. THAT is what I am not excusing."

Here I am not judging a culture, but rather judging a 'rush to judgment' based on preset cultural biases. That is what I am no excusing.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   

What I am trying to say is that the the level of maturity for sex is dependent upon the cultures definition of who is 'adult' and who is 'children' I am making no excuses here for pedos nor suggesting it is ok for children to have sex, and certainly hope that you are not trying to make the case that I am.

And no, I am not saying it is ok to judge any one based on their culture. What I said was, ' What I do find, though out the article and the video is a rush to judgment on the part of those who already made up their minds on the villainy of these males on the basis of their ethnicity alone. THAT is what I am not excusing."

Here I am not judging a culture, but rather judging a 'rush to judgment' based on preset cultural biases. That is what I am no excusing.

So what happens when raping children IS part of their culture?

You're basically saying not to call a tree a tree.

Political correctness is blinding
edit on 6/11/2016 by Pyrrho because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Benagone

Sir, I have a strong believe that you are wrong. Regardless of the culture where a visiter is from, he must obey the laws and customs of the host country.

As an example a man comes to my country and were to attack my grand daughter, I would bridge that cultural gap between with a tall tree and a short rope. I am just saying it is time you people of Europe get off of your knees and fight back. Hang a few of these f#ckers and make a stand. I truly believe that some times a violent reaction is the correct response.
edit on 12/6/16 by JustMike because: Benagone's quoted post removed as it was in breach of T&Cs

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Benagone

Are you writing to us from the 1950s. Can you tell us where you are and who the president is in your time.

I feel a Titor style thread opportunity emerging!
edit on 12/6/16 by JustMike because: Benagone's quoted post removed as it was in breach of T&Cs

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Seriously people wtf is there here to argue about???

Regardless of what the girls were wearibg, regardless of how old they were, regardless of where they were, regardless of wether it was rape or a "titty grab", regardless of anything what matters here is consent.
This girl did not consent no matter how any sick twisted apologist interprets the situation and these men should be punished to the fullest extent of the law.
If they are immigrants they should be sent back to where they came from with nothing but the clothes on their back, all their assests having been seized to cover the cost of taking them in, legal fees and thr cost of their repatriation.

If you disagree with this then i personally dont think u belong in a civilised society

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3

I am just saying it is time you people of Europe get off of your knees and fight back. Hang a few and make a stand. I truly believe that some times a violent reaction is the correct response.

*Starred for that ^^^^^ alone.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Substracto
Thanks auntie Angie Merkel..

More like Thanks uncle Adolf Hitler. If he hadn't gone after Europe's small and ancient Jewish population then non of this PC crap allowing all these Asians and Africans unlimited access to our states. He was the catalyst for all this politically correct madness. But a German all the same
Thanks to his actions we are now being taken to the bank by billions of people desperate for a slice of our cake.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

originally posted by: imod02

Any country that has taken refugees has seen a large rise in rapes, violent attacks, and sex attacks. In Finland it was reported that a large % of refugees had all the types of STDs. They did not get the STDs wile walking to Europe getting there hands Pregnant.

Got a source.....?

Get off your ass and read the news papers from diffrent countrys, find the reports, by any chance do you live in "some" part of Rotherham.

Ahhh so I will take that as a no....

You don't have a decent source for your statement

I see that Jean-Claude Juncker is working hard here. BTW the people who trained you are not very good, who you are and what you are trying to do shines bright.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

The simplest way to find the guilty parties would be to stand the girl up for stoning ... as per sharia law.
assemble those who are suspects and offer; any one who has has sex with this girl to throw the first stones.

Any man who picks up a stone are then be arrested and put on trial for the assault upon her. Their actions would prove their guilt.

It would also help if the governments in countries where this is happening would grow a set of balls and make the punishment for sexual assault much more harsh.

As an after though. I must ask a question of those who may know.

Does the Koran not teach men to have any responsibility for their actions.

If so, shame on them.

If not, then shame on us.
edit on 11-6-2016 by tinymind because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 04:15 PM
link   

a reply to: everyone

Why do you keep writing little girls in quotation marks?

Oh, sorry. Because one early poster referred to them in his interpretation as 'little girls', which I questioned. The quotes were to show that this was not how I had decided to think of them but rather that this was someone else who had come to this judgment. Did I explain that right?

So you decided not to think of underaged 14 year old little girls as underaged 14 year old little girls because of the assaulters culture and at the same time you are here telling people that they should not judge these guys based on their culture.

That is Sick, Dishonest, Twisted and Hypocritical. But defiantly sick first and foremost.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 04:30 PM
link   
On a a ale of 1 to 10 how much worst is it for a muslim rape.

I love to see people acting out against any type of sexual assault, too bad people are using this story and this poor girls story to prove a point.

Rape is bad

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   

You name the culture where it is considered ok to rape children and maybe I can zero in on what you are getting at here. And what political correctness are you suggesting here. I see none, but of course you would say that is because I am blinded by it. There is no way around that the reasoning so I will not try further.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Any country that has taken refugees has seen a large rise in rapes, violent attacks, and sex attacks. In Finland it was reported that a large % of refugees had all the types of STDs. They did not get the STDs wile walking to Europe getting there hands Pregnant.

Got a source.....?

Get off your ass and read the news papers from diffrent countrys, find the reports, by any chance do you live in "some" part of Rotherham.

Ahhh so I will take that as a no....

You don't have a decent source for your statement

I see that Jean-Claude Juncker is working hard here. BTW the people who trained you are not very good, who you are and what you are trying to do shines bright.

interesting a few questions though,

who trained me?

who am i?

and what am i trying to do?

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Some of the comments are shocking, Jesus, how old are some of you guys, I am 66 and back in the seventies wore short shorts and halter tops,

go back farther and look at some of the clothing from even earlier decades,

Then there is this

Politically Correct Schoolgirls Cover Up Their Own Sex Attacks At Hands Of Migrants
www.breitbart.com...

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 07:06 PM
link   
if it was my daughter they would be dead as soon as the policestation had released them ,i would gladly do the time with a big smile on my face,
also how many of you will just sit there till it is your daughter?or your wife ?

edit on 11-6-2016 by stuthealien because: typed to instead of till

infact the dad can call me anytime i'll help him string them up as i'm a fellow englishman with daughters ,no real justice in the british law system now
so street justice needs to raise it's head,
edit on 11-6-2016 by stuthealien because: infact

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Has Russia taken any Syrian refugees ?

Im wondering about something!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join