It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Three Syrian men accused of sex assault on 14 year old girl in Newcastle

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: TDawg61
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

The facts are 14 year old girls we're molested by illegal immigrants.And regardless of what you consider actual womenhood age is 14 is a little girl in most civilized cultures.

How do we know they were illegal and how do we know she was "molested"?

Look regardless of the true nature of the offence any sexual crime against anyone is wrong regardless of its severity but what is also wrong is to take news stories like this and use them to push a anti-immigration agenda.

Like i said if you are anti-immigration there are much better arguments than "these 3 guys are accused of sexually abusing a 14 year old therefore immigration is bad". That's almost like saying "these 3 England fans were arrested in France for rioting therefore english fans are bad". its utter nonsense!

link   

originally posted by: Benagone

I won't disagree that some dress like "whores" but it still comes down to consent. I don't consider 14 years old to be a "little girl" yet it's not old enough to be a consenting women, at least in most countries.

Those men are not that older and 14 year old girls wanting to be with 18 year old boys is about the most common thing ever. It's hard to really know the truth, many young girls wrongly accuse men that they have led on in the first place and feel that they have zero responsibilities from their actions. It could be a very complicated situation.
edit on 12/6/16 by JustMike because: Benagone's quoted post removed as it was in breach of T&Cs

link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Would you be singing that tune if it were your daughter?I know if she was mine the"Suspects"had better hope the police got to them before I did.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

originally posted by: one4all
If the word Syrian men wasnt printed would the impact be there???? Of course its a terrible crime .Three locals...three foreigners....three landed immigrants...three tourists.....but why the "hook" with the word Syrian?

You're right it should have said Muslim, but the liberal media just called them Syrian be cause the truth hurts.

So the next time an American in the philippines is caught molesting children, I should name him a Christian?

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 01:05 PM
link   

a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Would you be singing that tune if it were your daughter?I know if she was mine the"Suspects"had better hope the police got to them before I did.

Of course not!

But being fortunate enough to have this not happen to my daughter i can remove myself from the emotion that clouds logic when it comes to this.

Your comment does nothing to take away from any of the points i am making.

3 Syrians sexually abusing a young women is not any kind of logical reason to then say "this proves immigration is bad"
edit on 11-6-2016 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
Castrate them as we should any rapist.

I would say that,sadly, more than 50% of real rapes are not declared and that more than 50% of the accusations are actually false.
Castration might be a little overreacting.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: imod02

Jean Claude, le petit clown!

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   

The facts are 14 year old girls we're molested by illegal immigrants.And regardless of what you consider actual womenhood age is 14 is a little girl in most civilized cultures.

No, the FACTS ARE that they were ACCUSED of molestation. ACCUSED. Easily the case may be made by someone like me, or you even if you wanted, so far removed from the event itself turn it into whatever we wish to melt it into our own agendas. But you are right, in many civilized cultures the age of sexual consent is 18 or even 16. Again, it depends on which 'civilized culture we are discussing. In a number of 'civilized cultures, 14 is considered womanhood.
But even in this 'civilized' culture, I beg you to find one, just one 14 year old girl who considers herself to be a 'little girl'. I find it more likely that they prefer to consider themselves all grown up. Again, I do not know the answer to any of those specifics, and I think neither do any of us so far removed.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: WombRaider69

Faith in ATS community restored.

And then immediately dropped to the floor and ground into dust.

Castrate them as we should any rapist.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: theMediator

Those men are not that older and 14 year old girls wanting to be with 18 year old boys is about the most common thing ever

Goooood point Med. The likelyhood of teenage boys testing out their sexuality with mature enough teenage girls is much higher than 'three men, raped a 'little girl'.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 01:26 PM
link   
I know that here in Americuh you can walk into a super wal-mart anywhere and see 9-18 year old girls dressed like britney spears on her way to a satanic orgy so the dress issue is probably close to the same in England what with low class mothers being all the same in their laxness about their kids dress code or lack thereof.

But lets pretend for a second that it's ok for little girls to dress like this and it is just the big bad patriarchy that poopoos on it for no good reason and the whimminz and girls are just expressing themselves (and their sexuality) on a loudspeaker broadcast to any old perv who happens to want a look.

Odds are these women and girls get off on the attention but whatever floats their boat I guess.

So then these girls and women in these areas where men roam looking for easy targets why not strap on a knife or a 3-d printed handgun.

They know they are in danger in some areas and yet they refuse to dress down and or arm up and it just seems like a case of stupidity to me on the girls part.

Not blaming her for the rapes, just saying that it is a choice to dress slutty, it is a choice to carry personal defense weapon, and it is a choice for the host country to properly address these events and learn from them.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Any country that has taken refugees has seen a large rise in rapes, violent attacks, and sex attacks. In Finland it was reported that a large % of refugees had all the types of STDs. They did not get the STDs wile walking to Europe getting there hands Pregnant.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Well ill be darned.

I must be one of those snowflake types ive been complaining about recently because i think this opposing view is disgusting and and the moron who typed it should be flogged within an inch of his life.

Mate you are seriously sick and twisted

edit on 12/6/16 by JustMike because: Benagone's quoted post removed as it was in breach of T&Cs

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: imod02
Any country that has taken refugees has seen a large rise in rapes, violent attacks, and sex attacks. In Finland it was reported that a large % of refugees had all the types of STDs. They did not get the STDs wile walking to Europe getting there hands Pregnant.

Got a source.....?

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

No, the FACTS ARE that they were ACCUSED of molestation. ACCUSED. Easily the case may be made by someone like me, or you even if you wanted, so far removed from the event itself turn it into whatever we wish to melt it into our own agendas. But you are right, in many civilized cultures the age of sexual consent is 18 or even 16. Again, it depends on which 'civilized culture we are discussing. In a number of 'civilized cultures, 14 is considered womanhood.
But even in this 'civilized' culture, I beg you to find one, just one 14 year old girl who considers herself to be a 'little girl'. I find it more likely that they prefer to consider themselves all grown up. Again, I do not know the answer to any of those specifics, and I think neither do any of us so far removed.

Exactly! These girls are sad to say it not dressing that way to feel good about themselves, they do it for the simple fact that they want attention from their future customers (men) and you can bet your ass they know they are selling a product the minute they come of age and even before that often times.

It's like these feminists who cry on and on about "rape culture" I am a guy and I have no mother falking clue what these women are babbling about with this rape culture crap. I've never met or seen any members of this rape culture they speak of but I do see massive hordes of young women who are chasing thugs, bad boys, rich smooth talking dick heads (so called alpha males) and of course they love the psychopaths just look at all the love letters sent to the worst kinds of criminals by women and girls.

So who is it that perpetuates this "rape culture" then? Most normal sane guys are so god damned beat down by sosciety and the SJW's they know better than to entertain ideas of rape.
edit on 11-6-2016 by stabstab because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-6-2016 by stabstab because: ?

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Wow that's horrible thing to say. If you can't control your urge to rape, you're the problem not the women.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 01:34 PM
link   

First I strongly dislike the word "whore" and I really dislike people who use the word.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Got a source.....?

Get off your ass and read the news papers from diffrent countrys, find the reports, by any chance do you live in "some" part of Rotherham.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: imod02

Ha haaa looks like those dummies dipped their wicks in the local watering holes and found out that it's a cess pit urinal.

I hope every last one of their peckers rot off and they contract mad ball sack flesh eating viruses.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Got a source.....?

Get off your ass and read the news papers from diffrent countrys, find the reports, by any chance do you live in "some" part of Rotherham.

Ahhh so I will take that as a no....

You don't have a decent source for your statement
edit on 11-6-2016 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join