It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It all happened last night!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Nibiru was spotted 100miles from earth, confirmed by NASA, professional and amature astrologers alike and can clearly be seen as a raging ball of fire which is causing untold tsunamis and earthquakes and the poles have shifted causing humans to gain a higher form of consciousness.

Those in authority from Russia, china and the united states have come forward with full u.f.o and extraterriestialsalien disclosure making public all available previously classified documentation of Rowell, area 51 and every other secret government testing facility and in a shocking turn of events an announcement was made in which we were told a date in a weeks time when the greys and reptillians would hold a press confrence, WE HAVE COME TO MAKE YOU OUR B#$CHES!'

ISIS in collaboration with IRAN dropped a nuclear bomb on Israel who went crazy and dropped a nuclear bomb on every capitol city in the world including London and new york

There was an announcement made that it has become illegal to use the word man or woman instead everyone no matter race or creed or gender or age shall be referred to as 'it.'

Donald Trump received a mortal head wound but came to life again having being possessed by the spirit of the devil he rebuilt the temple of Solomon and sat down in the high place and proclaimed himself to be God and made everyone bow before him.

A one world currency and religion were inforced by a one world police and everyone has to be chipped or die!

The illumaniti revealed themselves as a counsel of eight immortal beings who forged a ring of sheer will power to bring order to the universe.

Jesus returned.

Hillary Clinton cleaned up the whole mess and I now live in a mechanical body run on cold fusion that my mind has been uploaded into and I can fly through space as free as a bird where I'm free to meet the other avengers and I'm going to have tea with Thor in Valhalla on Wednesday, that is if pesky Loki can not stir up any trouble for us before that.

Oh and I won the lotto and discovered the fossil remains of all the lost evolution skeletons thus completing the fossil record and I found a complete unicorn skeleton and the lost city of atlantis but then some of the details changed because Nelson Mandela was altering reality.

Only joking! None of this really happened. I've just woken up to another day of abuse, madness and apprehension. I'm sick of it! I wish some of this stuff would just happen already!

Whatever! Rant over!

edit on 6/11/2016 by HD3DSURROUNDSOUND because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 02:12 AM
link   
a reply to: HD3DSURROUNDSOUND

You have just woken up homeland security the illuminati, over 4,000 computers around the world by Word recognition are now looking at this site and the Rockefellers and cock brothers are now being moved underground…Gee thanks!
edit on 11-6-2016 by ImmortalLegend527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Where's my bug out bag. I'll be making my way to the 72 hr bug out location. From there I'll be headed deep into the mountains to my bunker. Bye.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 02:24 AM
link   

dude you had me until the Jesus returned part...

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 02:31 AM
link   
WTF did i just read?

link   
I thought you were just subconsciously purging ramblings found in topics here on ATS and some of their sources you may have click bait... er nibbled on.

Its a big ocean out there and that is the infinite wisdom... of course if you ate all of what you caught instead of released? Then youd grow large with delusions as the psychiatrist wallet grew large with insurance money. Now if you sold that catch ten I suppose youd be no different than the ones making such nets... but eating it raw is kinda gross, so let it cook digest a little then realise the bones all that meat sat on or frame work is there... let that sheet pass with a good wipe save some paper other than the roll people often leave for notes of we need more paper and create something else to digest.

But anyways you go about it? Thats life and its processing...

Play it again Sam, just not Misty.

link   
Spoiler!

Only joking! None of this really happened. I've just woken up to another day of abuse, madness and apprehension. I'm sick of it! I wish some of this stuff would just happen already!

Was going to say quit reading Sucha Fail.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 03:47 AM
link   
take your meds. are you depressed?

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 05:20 AM
link   
I was willing to believe you till you said Hillary cleaned up the whole mess.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Dang , you on a roll...dont stop now. Sounds like a serious case of too many bogus conspiracies to me. Did you put in there the latest ? How some oppressive regimes are tossing their dissenters over the edge of the flat earth ?

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 07:42 AM
link   
That was a brilliant story, you should do more of this stuff.

When i was reading i almost wanted it to be true, for some strange reason lol.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: ImmortalLegend527

You have just woken up homeland security the illuminati, over 4,000 computers around the world by Word recognition are now looking at this site and the Rockefellers and cock brothers are now being moved underground…Gee thanks!

You spelled Koch brothers wrong.

ETA: my bad...no you didn't.
edit on 6/11/2016 by dogstar23 because: Roosters

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Your OP has got to be in contention for 'Greatest Rant of All Times!!'

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: dogstar23

Since one was nearly no more for this earth in a plane scare... hes been re evaluating his life and mortality. No matter wo someone is as long as they draw breath there is a chance at redemption if we stop judging their ashes and see if they phoenix of course some may say damage has already done enough in judgement... all that will do is transform a heart trying to transform right back into stone.

Pretty sure this is why many people refer to christ as a redeemer... he gave everyone a chance or at least tried too, I think if he historicaly existed at all.. if not it was a warning to go as far as you want spiritually but dont go near the money systems unless you want to die and be made an example of and well you will meet your maker(s) then in the very next life of course. Existant or not, faithful or believer or not... if one sets that judgment aside and looks at the acts this figure is said to have done, one can respect the sentiment behind them.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Is the real joke the system, or the processes of the system which mocks the system?

Ever stood in with a mirror in-front of you and behind you, and seen countless 'versions' of you trailing off in each direction?

If all of them had the ability to speak, how many of them do you think would dedicate process to mocking their own perpetuation.

It's a little like watching a fool yell at cars entering the freeway.Telling them they are going the wrong way.

"The only true path, and eventuality, is that which exceeds its lesser confinement."

Be what they hate the most, for it see the system use its own defenses against itself.

Veil mocking the veil.

Comical, on so many 'levels'.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Vote 1 Big frigging meteor

top topics

join